Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:53:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOT TRUE: New GNR Album handed in according to Bravewords.com
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOT TRUE: New GNR Album handed in according to Bravewords.com  (Read 29843 times)
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2007, 05:02:31 PM »

Now I'm confused.? If I was reading the headline of this thread I would think that it isn't true that Bravewords reported this.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2007, 05:04:47 PM »

I'm no longer holding my breath.

Wow.. After 2 posts?? What a trooper

With all due respect 2 posts or 2000 posts. It does not make you any bigger a fan than another person. I have been a fan since the very beginning and have seen the band, old and new play over 20 times but does that make a fan who is 10 years younger but has posted 2000 times on htgth a bigger fan? I think not! Mike

Well-said -  I think a lot of people immediately look to the left first to see the posts and then judge the person - that is utter horsecrap
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2007, 05:20:59 PM »

With all due respect 2 posts or 2000 posts. It does not make you any bigger a fan than another person. I have been a fan since the very beginning and have seen the band, old and new play over 20 times but does that make a fan who is 10 years younger but has posted 2000 times on htgth a bigger fan? I think not! Mike

Well-said -? I think a lot of people immediately look to the left first to see the posts and then judge the person - that is utter horsecrap

Absolutely! And just coz someone has a low post count means nothing, tho i think thats been said. No one has the right to dictate to any1 else what it is to be a fan.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
fink_owns_slash
Banned
Headliner

coen brothers' 1991 masterpiece 'barton fink'

« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2007, 05:40:35 PM »

Well-said -? I think a lot of people immediately look to the left first to see the posts and then judge the person - that is utter horsecrap

Absolutely! And just coz someone has a low post count means nothing, tho i think thats been said. No one has the right to dictate to any1 else what it is to be a fan.

agreed. if you're here you're a fan.

so if this isn't true... when is this thing getting turned over. i mean who "unconfirmed" this jarmo?

to find out when chinese democracy comes out check out '14 years' (its only been 12; we have 2 left... sorry)
SterileEyes
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2007, 05:50:25 PM »

This story isn't true.

/jarmo

Damn. This rumor was debunked before I could even look out the window in search of flying pigs  Sad

Follow the link below to hear my cover of "Pretty Tied Up"

http://www.myspace.com/marlahooch1
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2007, 05:53:50 PM »

This story isn't true.

/jarmo

Damn. This rumor was debunked before I could even look out the window in search of flying pigs  Sad

You missed it the pigs tried to take off and fly, they were close until they were smashed by a semi. We cleaned up the mess and cooked bacon. mmmm you missed it.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2007, 05:57:02 PM »

i agree, Ferimonyde (prolly not spelled right) only has 27 posts and he is the best at remastering vids and audio i know and there are alot more that have low post count that are very loyal dedicated fans.

thats like saying "ohh your young you don't know the band as good as i do, your not a loyal true fan because they came out when you were in dipers" I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY SHIT LIKE THAT rant

simplely put you are no bigger fan than any one on this board

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2007, 05:59:50 PM »

^^Well said!

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
fink_owns_slash
Banned
Headliner

coen brothers' 1991 masterpiece 'barton fink'

« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2007, 06:09:47 PM »

Does anyone know who squashed this rumour?

to find out when chinese democracy comes out check out '14 years' (its only been 12; we have 2 left... sorry)
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2007, 06:18:37 PM »

Just to get a clarification Jarmo or Mysteron

The rumor on that site as a whole is false, meaning that the album has not been trned over to the label yet not just the part about the big wigs hearing it in LA or the sept thing but the important tidbit about being handed in to label is false also.

Just want to be clear

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2007, 06:20:17 PM »

The rumor on that site as a whole is false, meaning that the album has not been trned over to the label yet not just the part about the big wigs hearing it in LA or the sept thing but the important tidbit about being handed in to label is false also.

Just want to be clear

I asked if there's any truth to the story and was told no.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2007, 06:33:01 PM »

Well-said -  I think a lot of people immediately look to the left first to see the posts and then judge the person - that is utter horsecrap

I disagree entirely!  I passed 1000 posts the other day, at which time I stopped conversing with everyone who has under 1000 posts, as I am now better than them. 

I've also noticed that my shit has stopped stinking!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
swedcrip
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2007, 06:37:02 PM »

And actually I registered back in 2004 and have read the board rather regularly since then (at least, was checking jarmos site for a while before that). ?Just haven't felt the need to post. ?GNR cancelled on me a few years ago (lost a few dollars in ticetmaster chargers then ?Smiley) and didn't make it to my location this last tour (top 5-10 market in the US). ?I've been listening to GNR (as my favorite band) since around 1987 (was all of about 8 years old). ?But it's nice to know I'm not qualified to give an opinion.

And I never said I've given up. ?Just that if September really is the new target, that I wouldn't be surprised if they decide leading up to them that November would be a more profitable time to release it (hey it's only another 2 months), etc.

How many rumored dates have to come and go before we just take them all with a grain of salt. ?And for the theory that we shouldn't discuss rumors - what else do we really have? ?Axl can release this whenever he and the label agree to get it done. ?I'll buy it then. ?But forgive me for not getting my hopes up anymore until it's actually in my hands.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2007, 06:45:41 PM »

Just want to be clear

/jarmo

damn that sucks, i wish you hadnt of asked them, just so i could have some hope on this album lol crying

html sucks
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2007, 07:06:37 PM »

Just want to be clear

/jarmo

Thank you. Time for this thread to die out, then.  The fewer unconfirmed rumors we have to get worked up over, the better.
cody6977
Headliner

sometimes I pee when I poop

« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2007, 07:08:45 PM »

I really wish this was true...oh, well....hey Jarmo, what's your connection to GNR??  How can you squash these rumors??  I'm just asking because I don't know, that's all...no disrespect intended...I don't need another minus rating in my karma.... Roll Eyes nervous
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2007, 07:22:03 PM »

if its false why is it still up there in the site? are they purposely putting up bull shit or did they get the info from a crock???

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
swedcrip
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2007, 07:36:40 PM »

if its false why is it still up there in the site? are they purposely putting up bull shit or did they get the info from a crock???

someone's source is wrong (or just lying).  theirs or jarmo's.
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2007, 09:01:29 PM »

I really wish this was true...oh, well....hey Jarmo, what's your connection to GNR??? How can you squash these rumors??? I'm just asking because I don't know, that's all...no disrespect intended...I don't need another minus rating in my karma.... Roll Eyes nervous

Beta probably told him  yes

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2007, 09:19:56 PM »

I disagree entirely!  I passed 1000 posts the other day, at which time I stopped conversing with everyone who has under 1000 posts, as I am now better than them. 

I've also noticed that my shit has stopped stinking!

Ahhhhh........  I was wondering why my shit was stinking so badly!!!   smoking

Thanks for enlightening my senses dude!!!    yes    peace    beer
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: