Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 06:04:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  steven adler on next surreal life??
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: steven adler on next surreal life??  (Read 5854 times)
guns_n_motley
« on: April 21, 2007, 08:57:33 AM »

thats what i heard on the radio yesterday. steve adler will be part of the cast on next seasons VH1 surreal life. This should be interesting..
aimz
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 09:02:33 AM »

what is 'the surreal life'? Huh
guns_n_motley
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 09:05:28 AM »

a reality show on VH1 where they get some celebrities and make them live together.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 01:32:06 AM »

He made a cameo appearance on one episode LAST season.  An episode where there was a challenge that the 2 teams had to trash hotel rooms like rock stars.  He was the judge on who did a better job.  I could see it.  The Surreal Life is filled with "C" and "D" celebrities at best.  People WAY past their primes (ie. Vanilla Ice, Webster, Corey Feldman, MC Hammer, Erik Estrada, Chyna Doll, Charo, Bridgette Nielsen).

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Tatu
Rocker

God

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 12:51:07 PM »

It would be sad to see Steven there !

You really know who's Maradona!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 01:21:28 PM »

this should be interesting indeed........

i'll watch though smoking

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 10:47:33 PM »

Ugh...I hope not.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 02:01:51 AM »

I'm not sure how much he would talk about GNR on the show, though-if you notice how many celebs on the show really talk about their careers except maybe an introduction in the first episode-you really didn't hear Flav even mention Chuck D, C.C Deville really didn't mention Poison much at all-I think they want to have the stars interact with each other on different things, I think it would be more interesting to hear them talk about their bands/tv shows with each other for an episode

libertad
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 02:42:19 AM »

this is gonna be awasome

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 08:42:24 PM »

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1521&Itemid=42

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
isa
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 09:15:47 PM »

Is that true?, is he gonna be there?  'cause he shouldn’t, that show is for all those which had nothing: like C.C. De Ville, Vanilla Ice, etc. People who just have one thing in their lives. He's gonna be "the ex original drummer of GNR" that's it. He should be focus on his career, his health (specially) n himself, not on that show, he has to be more than that, I really thought he was putting the band together again, try to put a record out. This was a rumor that I just read on a GNR forum, I really hope it's lies, if someone knows him please tell him not appear on any VH1 shows is damage for his image he doesn't need that money, he's Steven Adler not Sebastian Bach in Super Group. Please Steven find some other way to promote yourself if that what you want, like making a tour as the past years with your own band, was great in Europe here in Latin America was amazing. That's to be a real rocker! from the old school. His former site was really cool when he answered question from the fans around the world. He disappear again n that’s the only way he’s back, that VH1 shows make fun of people, Please DON'T DISAPPOINT US!, Please!!!
domingo
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 03:13:14 PM »

Is it true that Lorenzo "renegado boy" Lamas will be there? that will be fun!!!!
Jay Tea
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 12:36:08 PM »

Ok well.. I know this show exploits celebraties who are down and out. But it also revives carreers. Many many many of the D-listers that were on that show are now huge stars again. I think Adler really misses the limelight and this would be good for him and keep him active.

Also as someone who has seen him backstage recently, I can tell you he is FUCKING CRAZY and would be the most interesting character in the  history of the show.
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 09:44:50 AM »

There's nothing wrong with people in show business appearing on these kind of shows.  That's where they belong. In the public eye, entertaining. Even musicians can be entertaining characters when they're not makng music. I'd be interested to see it just to see what he's like on a show like this.

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 03:23:28 PM »

He will be a refeshing change from most of the pretentious assholes on that show .

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 03:40:25 AM »

He'll probably be sleeping a lot anyway.....

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 05:02:58 PM »

hehe, yeah..that would be weird..But axl has the same status as the other ppl on the show has..until CD comes out

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 05:04:06 PM »

hehe, yeah..that would be weird..But axl has the same status as the other ppl on the show has..until CD comes out

I think there's a big difference between "rock n' roll icon" and "has-been."  hihi

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2007, 05:34:16 AM »

Hey, HTGTH is not the world..in here there would be pople defending axl even if he would had killed 4 homeless guys...but if u think outside the box..the ppl who has maybe heard like 1 or 2 GN`R songs..to them axl..is old news...i was just making a point...

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2007, 05:35:47 AM »

Axl goes way back, for some people, ok.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: