Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 10:35:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227937 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R in Australia (2 additional shows announced & sold out shows)
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R in Australia (2 additional shows announced & sold out shows)  (Read 123368 times)
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #700 on: July 11, 2007, 07:19:29 PM »

Did you see that blond chick walking around with the ONLY bottle of Jack? She was the Biggest queer cunt there. I was standing with Richard and this Blond and she said to him "I have only just accepted the New Guns N' Roses" and then asked about the album and a bunch of other stupid questions.

WHOA man - not sure I seen her!!

The one I was thinking of was a pretty short chick with short black hair. Kinda emo style if that's the word. She seemed to be driving everyone nuts that was in her vicinity.

Maybe they were friends!! Tongue

First night after party definitely was better!!

Yeah I remember her. She was a bit annoying. lol. But that blonde walked strait up to the table a grabbed the only bottle of Jack and walked away with it.

Did you see Dizzy's VB stubbie holder?

peace

Yeah I seem to recall people giving the digit behind her head in a couple of photos she was taking with band members!!

Nah didn't see that, but sounds very cool!!!

I didn't actually get to talk to all the band members - was a Bbf fan going to see him in his new band, rather than the Gnr fan that most of you guys are.

The shows were sooooooo friggen GOOD though - am definitely converted. Been playin "Appetite" lots since!!

Bumble was one of the nicest dudes there. He was always good for a chat.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Eat Pop Slop
Headliner

Owyagarn?

« Reply #701 on: July 12, 2007, 03:04:42 AM »

Did you see that blond chick walking around with the ONLY bottle of Jack? She was the Biggest queer cunt there. I was standing with Richard and this Blond and she said to him "I have only just accepted the New Guns N' Roses" and then asked about the album and a bunch of other stupid questions.

WHOA man - not sure I seen her!!

The one I was thinking of was a pretty short chick with short black hair. Kinda emo style if that's the word. She seemed to be driving everyone nuts that was in her vicinity.

Maybe they were friends!! Tongue

First night after party definitely was better!!

Yeah I remember her. She was a bit annoying. lol. But that blonde walked strait up to the table a grabbed the only bottle of Jack and walked away with it.

Did you see Dizzy's VB stubbie holder?

peace

Yeah I seem to recall people giving the digit behind her head in a couple of photos she was taking with band members!!

Nah didn't see that, but sounds very cool!!!

I didn't actually get to talk to all the band members - was a Bbf fan going to see him in his new band, rather than the Gnr fan that most of you guys are.

The shows were sooooooo friggen GOOD though - am definitely converted. Been playin "Appetite" lots since!!

Bumble was one of the nicest dudes there. He was always good for a chat.

peace

DEFINITELY man. Fucking great bloke. Funny I've been a fan a long time, so knew what he was like, but was still blown away by his personality!!!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: