Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 04:47:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227996 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 319279 times)
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2004, 08:42:40 PM »

Great to see the original Crue reuniting. But do we really need a third greatest hits CD?

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2004, 08:49:31 PM »

So aside from a couple of new songs on the Greatest Hits, The Dirt will be the last proper M?TLEY CR?E album, i hope it is all new songs, unfortunately for a soundtrack covering their career i except little new stuff,  i think it looks unlikely we will ever see a full album of new material by them, on a positive note the tour will hopefully be great!
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2004, 09:05:46 PM »

Who the fuck would go to that?

I second that question.

Probably D, the same guy who thinks Bon "Living on a Prayer" Jovi is better than Guns N' Roses.

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2004, 12:34:12 AM »

I second that question.

Probably D, the same guy who thinks Bon "Living on a Prayer" Jovi is better than Guns N' Roses.
Just stay the HELL out of these threads if you don't FUCKING LIKE THEM!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 02:54:23 PM by Gunner80 » Logged

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2004, 11:27:34 AM »

They HAVE to put some Candain dates on here or I will freak..NO band can have a farewell tour and not even come to Canada its a SIN
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 06:58:37 PM by Malcolm » Logged

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2004, 02:17:03 PM »

First of all I?d like to say that I?ve been listening to MC in the las month and they have become my favourite 2nd band (the first is Gn?R, of course).
Now, to the point:
1-Could someone post what does Vince Neil says before he starts singing "sitting on the calssroom thinking it?s a drag..." on "Smoking in the Boys Room".I think he says something like "your treacher" and "your best girlfriend" and "but I found a way to get out of it".
2-Does anybody know what the fuck is  Mick Mars  saying after his solo on "Dr. Feelgood".Is he satanic or samething? hihi

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2004, 02:56:09 PM »

Google is your friend.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2004, 03:08:05 PM »

I?ve looked in Google for Motley Crue lyrics, but none of the sited have those lines.

Baby Slash//
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 09:50:38 AM by Slashly » Logged

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2004, 04:11:50 PM »

Maybe if you learned how to spell correctly you would've found it. Anyway, here's a link, it only took me a few seconds to google it.

http://www.guitaretab.com/b/brownsville-station/2510.html

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2004, 07:02:03 PM »

M?TLEY CR?E have set "Red, White and Cr?e" as the title of their upcoming greatest-hits collection, tentatively due in January/February 2005, informed sources have told BLABBERMOUTH.NET. The set is expected to include at least one new song recorded recently with the band's original lineup of Vince Neil (vocals), Nikki Sixx (bass), Tommy Lee (drums) and Mick Mars (guitar).

As previously reported, M?TLEY CR?E will hold a press conference on Monday, December 6 on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood, CA to announce a reunion tour by the group's original lineup. The press conference will be followed by the band's appearance at the 2004 Billboard Music Awards on Dec. 8 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The event will be broadcast live on Fox.

The group also recently put out a casting call for an actress to star in a new video for a song called "If I Die Tomorrow". Auditions were held on November 15 and 16 in Los Angeles. According to the online posting, the production was looking for "a brunette, female, Caucasian, light Hispanic or light mixed ethnicity (exotic), 18 to 24 years old, hot, great body, voluptuous. Must be able to act and must have curves."

Several music message boards are abuzz with reports that the band have been filming a video in Hollywood over the past few days. In addition, it is rumored that M?TLEY CR?E will play one or more warm-up gigs at the Whisky A Go Go in Hollywood prior to the launch of their reunion tour. Whisky's official web site contains no mention of the rumored date(s), but it is currently hosting a teaser ad for CR?E's upcoming tour.

In addition to the greatest-hits CD, M?TLEY CR?E will be releasing their first-ever DVD featuring the band's four original members. Plans also exist for an "all-star" tribute album to M?TLEY CR?E, with a target release date of September 2005. Also in the works is a soundtrack to "The Dirt", the forthcoming Paramount film based on the best-selling autobiography of M?TLEY CR?E.

The U.S. leg of M?TLEY CR?E's upcoming reunion tour will take place in February/March 2005. A European tour will follow in the summer.

Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2004, 07:35:06 PM »

Yeah, Google knows everything.

1.  Spoken intro to "Smokin' In The Boys Room":

Did you ever seem to have one of those days
When everyone seemed to be on your case
From your teacher all the waydown to your best girlfriend
Well that used to happen to me all the time
But I found a way to get out of it

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2004, 08:17:38 PM »

whatch out for backward messages ok

motley is one of my favs too, shout at the devil is great, vince sounds so good on that peace

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2004, 08:19:59 PM »

Great to see the original Crue reuniting. But do we really need a third greatest hits CD?

they put unreleased and new stuff on them

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
cumbum
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2004, 08:27:14 PM »

I would if I could. Sad

they put unreleased and new stuff on them
I want this greatest hits CD nows! Sad
cumbum
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2004, 08:31:05 PM »

Motley used to be my 2nd favorite band. They're still ONE of my favorite bands though. Smiley
SLCPUNK
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2004, 01:12:43 AM »

I second that question.

Just stay the HELL out of these threads if you don't FUCKING LIKE THEM!!!!!

haha. you tell 'em!!   hihi hihi
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2004, 01:20:55 AM »

If all else fails http://www.motley.com would be an excellent place to find most of your Crue needs. Though 95% of the site is pimping out their stuff. The other 5% is message board, lyrics and tabs, stuff like that.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
grendood
My favorite word is: Bellend
Banned
Rocker

caught on film.

« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2004, 04:58:00 AM »

truely awful band.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2004, 11:04:24 AM »

According to the New York Post, M?TLEY CR?E will announce their reunion tour at a press conference Monday (Dec. 6) in front of the Whisky A Go Go on the Sunset Strip, the historic rock club where CR?E got their start in the early 1980s. VH1 will cover the announcement live and the Strip will be shut down. The press conference will be followed by the band's appearance at the 2004 Billboard Music Awards on Dec. 8 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The event will be broadcast live on Fox.

In other news, M?TLEY CR?E frontman Vince Neil will marry his longtime girlfriend Leah Gardini January 9 in Las Vegas.

M?TLEY CR?E have set "Red, White and Cr?e" as the title of their upcoming greatest-hits collection, tentatively due in January/February 2005. The set is expected to include at least one new song recorded recently with the band's original lineup of Neil, Nikki Sixx (bass), Tommy Lee (drums) and Mick Mars (guitar).

In addition to the greatest-hits CD, M?TLEY CR?E will be releasing their first-ever DVD featuring the band's four original members. Plans also exist for an "all-star" tribute album to M?TLEY CR?E, with a target release date of September 2005. Also in the works is a soundtrack to "The Dirt", the forthcoming Paramount film based on the best-selling autobiography of M?TLEY CR?E.

The U.S. leg of M?TLEY CR?E's upcoming reunion tour will take place in February/March 2005. A European tour will follow in the summer.

Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2004, 11:50:56 AM »

Man, I didn't read this thread at all, thinking that it was just another rumour.  But it now looks like this is really gonna happen, holy shit!   I got into the Cr?e way after the 2000 tour, so I've never been able to see them live.  But they're one of my favourite bands, and I don't care if I have to go to the U.S. to see them (why no Toronto?).  The only thing I have to say is, why another greatest hits compilation?  They've already got 3, if you count the "20th Century Masters" disc.  And the box sets just basically rehashed all the old stuff.

Even if M?tley basically relies on its past (just go to a Vince Neil show sometime), they're still a great band and if this reunion tour really happens, you can bet I'll be at one of the shows.  As for all those who diss the Cr?e, FUCK YOU!  They rock.  That's not an intelligent reply, but then yours weren't exactly intelligent criticisms.

Be strong, children of the beast...and SHOUT AT THE DEVIL.  smoking
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: