Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:03:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on Better music video and more
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 79 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on Better music video and more  (Read 643261 times)
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #520 on: December 12, 2008, 04:29:43 AM »

(Bites cookie....)

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
ecwfan
Rocker

« Reply #521 on: December 12, 2008, 04:29:50 AM »

I just gotta say thank you for the album and years of great music. People would joke "The hell Axl will release the album.."

Did you watch Steven Colbert's little jab on TV when the album was released the day of his special ? Where he joked about you upstaging his day ?
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #522 on: December 12, 2008, 04:30:25 AM »

Dude probably has 2k PM's HAHAHA!

I heard someone say his PM box was full before he even came here.

Hopefully the mods, locked his PM's.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
gules
Opening Act

« Reply #523 on: December 12, 2008, 04:30:42 AM »

Hi axl,  Toronto loves you still!!   even if people were sleeping at the concert!   Love Riad!   merry x-mas
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #524 on: December 12, 2008, 04:30:53 AM »

Thanks for the clearing the rumors about Robin axl.
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #525 on: December 12, 2008, 04:30:56 AM »

The album was A plus, everything I wanted, and much more than I expected.

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #526 on: December 12, 2008, 04:31:17 AM »

Thanks for clearing that up Axl about the whole Robin situation.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #527 on: December 12, 2008, 04:31:29 AM »

Thanks for the clearing the rumors about Robin axl.

What were they again?

Ron Jones
Headliner

Mr. Blue Sky

« Reply #528 on: December 12, 2008, 04:32:10 AM »

Hey Axl Hopefully you read this!

First off I just want to say that the reason I respect you is because you refuse to Downplay. I use that word the most when it comes to talking about you because what makes you 100% genuine is that you show you don't care in the most natural and least cliche ways possible. I've also learned that how everybody describes feelings and music as "heavy" is fucked up. You can write a song like This I love and that is heavy and that takes balls. A song like "estranged" or "this i love" can change the whole vibe in a room whether the the people in that room want it or not. That is you...to me. This seems unrealistic but..I wrote a song that contains lyrics inspired by u called "the strip". It asks the public to do the strip cause they are fake. www.myspace.com/killandrade...

Add me:

http://www.myspace.com/ronjones7

Fleet Center Boston, MA 12/2/02
Hammerstein Ballroom New York, NY 5/15/06
DCU Center Worcester, MA 11/8/06
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #529 on: December 12, 2008, 04:32:18 AM »

Hey Axl
how was it to be princess for a day at the Brisbane gig?
"Axl rose, princess for a day"

you have to come back here man soon!

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
R9fanatik
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #530 on: December 12, 2008, 04:32:25 AM »

Wow Axl what a super surprise?? Thanks for start world tour 2007 at monterrey Mexico was the best concert in my life i will die for live that concert again.

Are u planning to tour in mexico again??
Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #531 on: December 12, 2008, 04:32:28 AM »

Stupid question possibly *wouldn't be the first right*

Have you learned all the GNR songs on Guitar?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
gnronanightrain
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #532 on: December 12, 2008, 04:32:59 AM »

Axl What are your favourite movies?

Do you like the new killers album?
Dexter
Opening Act

« Reply #533 on: December 12, 2008, 04:33:18 AM »

Hi axl!

just wondering what stops you from playing more guitar live?

skill
hitmanhart408
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #534 on: December 12, 2008, 04:33:23 AM »

people, stop posting your SAME question multiple times.
daredeviljane
Opening Act

« Reply #535 on: December 12, 2008, 04:33:29 AM »

Hey Axl,

Are you checking your PM's???
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #536 on: December 12, 2008, 04:33:31 AM »

Axl will you tour Australia next year, and when are you looking at doing so?

If you could work with buckethead again, would you have him just in studio, or also would you welcome him in the touring lineup?

Austrailia's great and the crowds are really alive. No plans yet but I'm sure there will be.

I have no issues with Bucket. It's hard to tell what was real or not in things we were told by Merck. He's more than welcome to tour with us in some form or other provided we're both interested at the time and come to some type of reasonable terms. Personally I have a blast w/Bucket on tour and get a big kick out of the guy. A lot of feelings were hurt on this side of the fence in how things went down and unfortunately others used our silence and the public's not knowing for their own purposes at both Bucket's and our expense.
Now that you said that please tell us if Robin's out or not... because, otherwise, we'll be reading several 'Axl wants Bucket back and Robin/Bumble/Richard out' type of threads for the entire '09 year and these threads annoy us, the new lineup fans.

It really is what it is. No decisions have been made by either him, I or us that I'm aware of.

When we're touring or working in the studio or there's social things like a friend's dinner or party whatever we would hang. But as people get older they have their own lives. The Stones aren't going bowling every Tuesday etc.

Robin leads one of the most different lives I know of starting with the trapeze in his backyard to the tv in his closet. Robin's work on the next is done so there's not lots for him to do here except the elusive promo and he'd rather be on stage.

It's more about seeing where things are when Guns decides it's right for a tour and if we're able to make agreements we both are comfortable and can live with at that time.

Thanks for the clarification on Robin, I'm a big fan.  I have been wondering but staying quiet on that topic b/c I don't anything on that situation... as what others should be doing instead of spreading more rumors.  Who is Shackler and what guitar parts do you play on the album?  Thanks for everything by the way (the music, album, and priceless memories with your music).

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #537 on: December 12, 2008, 04:33:36 AM »

What is your favorite Beatles album and song?
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #538 on: December 12, 2008, 04:33:45 AM »

Axl will you tour Australia next year, and when are you looking at doing so?

If you could work with buckethead again, would you have him just in studio, or also would you welcome him in the touring lineup?

Austrailia's great and the crowds are really alive. No plans yet but I'm sure there will be.

I have no issues with Bucket. It's hard to tell what was real or not in things we were told by Merck. He's more than welcome to tour with us in some form or other provided we're both interested at the time and come to some type of reasonable terms. Personally I have a blast w/Bucket on tour and get a big kick out of the guy. A lot of feelings were hurt on this side of the fence in how things went down and unfortunately others used our silence and the public's not knowing for their own purposes at both Bucket's and our expense.
Now that you said that please tell us if Robin's out or not... because, otherwise, we'll be reading several 'Axl wants Bucket back and Robin/Bumble/Richard out' type of threads for the entire '09 year and these threads annoy us, the new lineup fans.

It really is what it is. No decisions have been made by either him, I or us that I'm aware of.

When we're touring or working in the studio or there's social things like a friend's dinner or party whatever we would hang. But as people get older they have their own lives. The Stones aren't going bowling every Tuesday etc.

Robin leads one of the most different lives I know of starting with the trapeze in his backyard to the tv in his closet. Robin's work on the next is done so there's not lots for him to do here except the elusive promo and he'd rather be on stage.

It's more about seeing where things are when Guns decides it's right for a tour and if we're able to make agreements we both are comfortable and can live with at that time.
I'd love to see Robin on the next tour, but if he's not, well, we'll move on. Thank you for answering this... Smiley
and please, do a world tour. Here in Brazil - well, the whole south america for that matter - you've got a huge, huge fanbase. Some promoters even announced a GnR show in '07 to gain publicity. We were damn excited at that time. Sad

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Ron Jones
Headliner

Mr. Blue Sky

« Reply #539 on: December 12, 2008, 04:34:00 AM »

A LITTLE ADDITION TO MY POST!

Any plans on working with Jeff Lynne in the future?

Hey Axl,

First off I just want to say that the reason I respect you is because you refuse to Downplay. I use that word the most when it comes to talking about you because what makes you 100% genuine is that you show you don't care in the most natural and least cliche ways possible. I've also learned that how everybody describes feelings and music as "heavy" is fucked up. You can write a song like This I love and that is heavy and that takes balls. A song like "estranged" or "this i love" can change the whole vibe in a room whether the the people in that room want it or not. That is you...to me. This seems unrealistic but..I wrote a song that contains lyrics inspired by u called "the strip". It asks the public to do the strip cause they are fake. www.myspace.com/killandrade...

Add me:

http://www.myspace.com/ronjones7

Fleet Center Boston, MA 12/2/02
Hammerstein Ballroom New York, NY 5/15/06
DCU Center Worcester, MA 11/8/06
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 79 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: