Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:50:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227923 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on Better music video and more
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 79 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on Better music video and more  (Read 654150 times)
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1360 on: January 14, 2009, 02:00:47 PM »

who knows, maybe there are still legal hurdles still to be cleared that axl had alluded too
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #1361 on: January 14, 2009, 02:02:20 PM »

who knows, maybe there are still legal hurdles still to be cleared that axl had alluded too

Likely.

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1362 on: January 14, 2009, 02:47:31 PM »

thats just a lame excuse. When can this be a rock band again and not Weinstein and Bernstein?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 02:51:24 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1363 on: January 14, 2009, 02:53:35 PM »

Better is aired for the first time today on my radio in a special rock chart as the 'newcommer'.... Now waiting for that fucking video and PROMO!!! Please

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #1364 on: January 14, 2009, 02:56:34 PM »

thats just a lame excuse. When can this be a rock band again and not Weinstein and Bernstein?

oh com on, give it up ... why would anyone give you any excuses ... like you care ... you would just find another reason to moan ... and this would be a normal rock band when people (read assholes) like Slash, Duff and other greedy, lame fuck ups with no life would stop making it Weinstein and Bernstein ...

-velimir
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #1365 on: January 14, 2009, 02:59:58 PM »

oh com on, give it up ... why would anyone give you any excuses ... like you care ... you would just find another reason to moan ... and this would be a normal rock band when people (read assholes) like Slash, Duff and other greedy, lame fuck ups with no life would stop making it Weinstein and Bernstein ...

-velimir

Valid statement!! Couldn't agree more.  ok

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1366 on: January 14, 2009, 03:07:19 PM »

-velimir
actually i havnt moaned at all since Axl has spoken. The facts are that this band cant do ANYTHING in a smooth fashion. Thats not bitching and complaining, thats just the truth.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #1367 on: January 14, 2009, 03:15:17 PM »

It's probaly stressful for both management and GnR that they can't get this video out.  I still say their waiting for Super Bowl sunday.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #1368 on: January 14, 2009, 03:38:47 PM »

It's probaly stressful for both management and GnR that they can't get this video out.  I still say their waiting for Super Bowl sunday.

.....and then the Grammy's, then baseball's opening day, then the VMA's, then the World Series.....
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1369 on: January 14, 2009, 04:29:28 PM »

-velimir

some of the lawsuits that duff and slash brought against Axl/GnR were actually merited and not greed based - and were brought about by actions taken by axl's management team - even axl gave them a pass on that

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1370 on: January 14, 2009, 05:16:27 PM »

According to some of your accounts, ya'll waited 15 years for Chinese Democracy.

Axl only announced the video one month ago.  Where's the fire?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1371 on: January 14, 2009, 05:17:51 PM »

According to some of your accounts, ya'll waited 15 years for Chinese Democracy.

You know the drill. New week, new same complaints.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1372 on: January 14, 2009, 05:38:59 PM »

/jarmo

More like the make a statement and not follow up drill ok

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1373 on: January 14, 2009, 05:41:25 PM »

/jarmo

More like the make a statement and not follow up drill ok

You're just telling it like it is, lolz.

Let the games begin.
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #1374 on: January 14, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »

Exactly. You would think GNR fans would know a thing or two about patience.  Grin

Why isn't the video out? Who knows. Axl hasn't said anything more about it, and i guess that can mean one of two things. 1, He doesn't think it would be helpful to talk about it, or 2, He's busy. Either way it's funny that people still think they should get an explanation while things are happening and not when all is said and done.
Axl talked about botched promotion so my (purely speculative) guess would be that it's all somehow connected. If interviews are scheduled for much later, why not imagine that the video release is being pushed too? But again, who knows.
feestybaby
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1375 on: January 14, 2009, 06:33:15 PM »

I'm off to euro disney in a few hours:) knowing my look the video will be released while I'm away! I don't even get my daily dose of htgth to keep me in the loop! If I hear the video has been released I'm gonna get 'steven adlered' with mickey mouse
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #1376 on: January 14, 2009, 06:41:40 PM »

I'm off to euro disney in a few hours:) knowing my look the video will be released while I'm away! I don't even get my daily dose of htgth to keep me in the loop! If I hear the video has been released I'm gonna get 'steven adlered' with mickey mouse

rofl

Have fun! Don't let it bother you... if you miss the release, it'll still be there when you get back. Think of it as a way to ease the waiting.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #1377 on: January 14, 2009, 06:43:04 PM »

I'm wondering if best buy has anything do do with this......

Maybe they are waiting to be able to release the new booklet/cover in ALL stores, for maximum exposure...

Any clue when they can start selling at other retailers?
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #1378 on: January 14, 2009, 06:45:26 PM »

I'm wondering if best buy has anything do do with this......

Maybe they are waiting to be able to release the new booklet/cover in ALL stores, for maximum exposure...

Any clue when they can start selling at other retailers?

I remember hearing the BB exclusive was for 6 months, but i could be wrong. Anyone confirm?

What you're saying crossed my mind too. It wouldn't be a bad move from the business end, and a lot of artists release singles well before the albums drop... so it would be like a second push towards the summer.
Grasshopper
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1379 on: January 14, 2009, 10:15:19 PM »

As long as there are no dolphins in the video I'll be very happy.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 79 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: