Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:53:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl posts all new interview (14/12) at cd.com
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl posts all new interview (14/12) at cd.com  (Read 30266 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2008, 11:36:53 AM »

yeah, i mean there were about 10 or so really awesome questions and Im sure he is answering those. if he didn't let those one idiots make him turn off the computer, I'm sure a few people who are overexcited and didn't read aren't going to.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
mrarkadin
Headliner

« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2008, 11:38:42 AM »

Its been 35 minutes. I say he would type a pretty long bunch of answers to those questions though.

He used something like that, if not longer, to type one gigantic post at CD.com yesterday before he left, so who knows.

He's probably choosing his words carefully. Axl clearly has a few things to say on the matter. I can't wait to see what his take is.
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2008, 11:51:54 AM »

I couldn't believe how many really smart people(sarcasm) posted random things.  Axl takes the time to let people ask questions and they screw it up.  I really look forward to his answers.  I am sure that he has plenty to say and add that we don't know.
eragon
Rocker

« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2008, 11:57:06 AM »

Seriously guys, I know u all get excited as hell if u are anything like me. BUT PLEASE read what he writes so we don't piss him off by not paying attention and reading.

The problem with mygnr is, they banned all the rational folks who would have asked the proper questions and mainly negative trolls and hysteric fangirls are left over  hihi

He left again, he was like....nah fok it!

Well, Axl visited mygnr to answer questions about the ownership of G N' R.  A subject that can't be discussed here without a proper banning.
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2008, 11:57:29 AM »

Has he answered yet?

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »

Well, Axl visited mygnr to answer questions about the ownership of G N' R.  A subject that can't be discussed here without a proper banning.

What the fuck does that mean?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2008, 12:00:00 PM »

i think he was online again

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
eragon
Rocker

« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2008, 12:05:01 PM »

/jarmo

I don't want to start a fight about this Jarmo. In the past i posted several messages about the old band here but all in a sec they got removed by a mod. I hope this explains what i said before because the ownership of G N' R is also part of the old band.
greendog
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2008, 12:08:46 PM »

I don't want to start a fight about this Jarmo. In the past i posted several messages about the old band here but all in a sec they got removed by a mod. I hope this explains what i said before because the ownership of G N' R is also part of the old band.

Stop trying to get one up on mods/admins and maybe you'd be around here a little longer.  confused
Bumbles N Roses
Opening Act

« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2008, 12:09:56 PM »

/jarmo
Some of the guys over there had really shitty thoughts  rofl hihi   I had a good thought, but the thread got locked before I could press reply   Tongue
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2008, 12:10:11 PM »

Of course you don't want to start a fight. You just throw some bullshit statement out there.....

It was probably removed for a good reason.

Some people come here only to post about the old band.

People who aren't interested in actual news or recent events.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Bumbles N Roses
Opening Act

« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2008, 12:13:26 PM »

Of course you don't want to start a fight. You just throw some bullshit statement out there.....

/jarmo
I dont get the extremist for the old and the new.  Can't someone like em both?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2008, 12:18:13 PM »

/jarmo

You can like whatever you want but some people come here JUST to talk about the old band and care nothing about the new album etc. This isn't the place for that kind of shit.
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2008, 12:19:48 PM »

If ever there was a time to be a member of a GN'R fansite... This is it! Exciting Times!

some people come here JUST to talk about the old band and care nothing about the new album etc. This isn't the place for that kind of shit.

Apperently Alot of people ask Axl about the old Band, Axl doesn't seem to mind (which I was very suprised!) He kinda' just beats around the bush
in answering them. But they are perfectly valid questions. considering he still deals with the old members, rather it be in the press or in court issues.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 12:25:23 PM by CaughtMeInaComa » Logged
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2008, 12:20:30 PM »

/jarmo

I think most of us like them both. Most of the time this board is moderated to keep the topics to what is going on now and away from endless arguments, which i appreciate. I love all the older material, of course, but i do think some people decided a long time ago that they were mad at Axl for moving on and they can't get over it, and it comes through in their posts. There's a section on this board to talk about Yesterdays.

Anyway...

"There were imo well thought out plans and strategies that unfortunately were ignored once we were pressing CD?s.  There will be proper interviews and some are already scheduled for much later intentionally.  God idea, bad?we?ll see. I?m happy the record?s out the rest? one nightmare at a time."

Anyone else think this was a really interesting answer? It sounds like the promo was a bit messed up, but Axl was happy to get the album out anyway, and now they're going for a long slow push, no? Maybe this is related to the Best Buy exclusive? The album will have been out almost a month by the time we get a Better video, and who knows how many singles will follow. Either way i look forward to hearing these proper interviews  Grin

I also eagerly await his response on the band name issue. Probably the most talked about issue amongst casual fans. I wish posters would show Axl the respect he's shown us. I hope he tells us what originally made him decide to own the name himself, what that has meant over time, and how much difficulty if any it created along the road to CD.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 12:23:11 PM by Skunk » Logged
Bumbles N Roses
Opening Act

« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2008, 12:24:44 PM »

yeah i know, I just find the extremeist funny.  I usually post on cd.com, but I came over here for some fun  beer
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2008, 12:27:39 PM »

bring your shit up in the admin section, thanks
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2008, 12:28:56 PM »

bring your shit up in the admin section, thanks

Yeah, this is for the interview and related positive things.
Complainers go elsewhere.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2008, 12:32:20 PM »

I registered at CD.com & mygnr.com back in 2005 and finally made my 1st posts over there after Dexter signed up.

I like some of the other sites too, but I've just liked it over here better! People talk shit about jarmo / mods deleting posts but go over to the other sites and you'll begin to appreciate HTGTH more....
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 12:34:13 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
axe
Rocker

« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2008, 12:35:26 PM »

I want to know what Axl thinks of Finland finally beating Sweden in the floorball world championship final! I wonder if he actually watched the game, and if not then why not? Did Kimi R?ikk?nen already call him about this huge sporting event?

("I'll get me coat.")

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: