Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 12:32:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl posts all new interview (14/12) at cd.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl posts all new interview (14/12) at cd.com  (Read 30529 times)
SoulMonster
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2008, 10:41:57 AM »

Dexter has left the mygnr building, and so would I...what a bunch of fkn cunts.  (i mean the ones who kept trolling...)

Most people seemed to have kept on topic. I hope the offensive few didn't annoy Axl too much. If so, a shame, because the idea and the topic really impressed me. He's impressed me a lot these last few days.

Nah, if you refreshed a lot you would see the thread was filled with trolls Tongue

They later got deleted, by locking thread etc.

And yeah, the concept of Axl was impressive. He was gonna tackle many topics like these in seperate threads it seems....but he cannot just talk about it without being asked for some reason. I hope he does the same here....mygnr is fail for that kind of reasonable approach IMO.

If he shows up here, guys, read his post clearly...he doesn't want your opinion, that's clear...he wants a question dealing specifically with the few words he gives you. PERIOD Smiley
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2008, 10:43:58 AM »

Dexter has left the mygnr building, and so would I...what a bunch of fkn cunts.  (i mean the ones who kept trolling...)

Most people seemed to have kept on topic. I hope the offensive few didn't annoy Axl too much. If so, a shame, because the idea and the topic really impressed me. He's impressed me a lot these last few days.

Nah, if you refreshed a lot you would see the thread was filled with trolls Tongue

They later got deleted, by locking thread etc.

And yeah, the concept of Axl was impressive. He was gonna tackle many topics like these in seperate threads it seems....but he cannot just talk about it without being asked for some reason. I hope he does the same here....mygnr is fail for that kind of reasonable approach IMO.

If he shows up here, guys, read his post clearly...he doesn't want your opinion, that's clear...he wants a question dealing specifically with the few words he gives you. PERIOD Smiley

Yeah, he wants to give us his side of the story on things, just ask him all the right questions and we might end up having the intrerview of the decade.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
Josh
Headliner

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2008, 10:44:18 AM »

The problem is people are looking for some idiotic Idol Connection by trying to get his or her own question answered. That's just stupid. When you see there's already a ton of questions unanswered, why the fuck still try to get your own in? Just wait and enjoy what the man answers. And even if you really have the need to ask something, make it something good and stop asking if Axl likes the fact that you're wearing different colored socks right now. And nobody really cares if Axl had a good time in any country or if the fans in that country are good or not.

Vittusaatana.

ok For 15 years we've been discussing (online or otherwise) this band, this artist, and this album.  I think it's disappointing but at the same time funny that when the man himself shows up and actually invites discussion this is the best we can do.  I do think the most interesting question asked was why Axl chose this particular topic.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2008, 10:44:39 AM »

NM on there now

Guys, if Axl comes over here

PLEASE listen to what he says and don't go apeshit.

He wanted simple questions on a topic and u got people not even listening.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2008, 10:45:35 AM »

Most people seemed to have kept on topic. I hope the offensive few didn't annoy Axl too much.

Nah,
as Dexter wrote@ mygnr

"Nah. Friendly banter by those with opposing views." he seems to be quite a relaxed person. or patient.

that no way in the hell means you should try his patience.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 10:48:23 AM by ppbebe » Logged
Alfie Bones
Rocker

I'm on the nightrain.

« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2008, 10:46:32 AM »

Jarmo should create an Axl forum and only give certain people posting access.  rofl
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2008, 10:46:50 AM »

Most people seemed to have kept on topic. I hope the offensive few didn't annoy Axl too much.

Nah,
as Dexter wrote@ mygnr

"Nah. Friendly banter by those with opposing views." he seems to be quite a relaxed person. or patient.

At least these days hihi

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

GN'R 2010!!!
SoulMonster
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »

Jarmo should create an Axl forum and only give certain people posting access.  rofl

You want World War 3 to start now, right on this forum  Grin
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2008, 10:49:30 AM »

YES!! Angry

EDIT:
FUCK, he's back on mygnr.com. Oh well, hope he takes his time to come here afterwards.

GN'R 2010!!!
Alfie Bones
Rocker

I'm on the nightrain.

« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2008, 10:50:29 AM »

YES!! Angry
+1
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2008, 10:52:02 AM »

If i were an admin

I would give Axl mod powers or what have u, that way u can lock a thread after a certain point, but Axl would still be able to post in it.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2008, 10:52:53 AM »

like at cd com?

YES!! Angry
+1
armagedon starts now?
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2008, 10:53:35 AM »

If i were an admin

I would give Axl mod powers or what have u, that way u can lock a thread after a certain point, but Axl would still be able to post in it.

They made him a mod over at CD.com so that he could be the only one posting in his thread. I think that was a great idea, worked out great. Axl took his time and stayed for more than 7 hours.

GN'R 2010!!!
Alfie Bones
Rocker

I'm on the nightrain.

« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2008, 10:54:23 AM »

like at cd com?

YES!! Angry
+1
armagedon starts now?

8:00 tonight. "Chinese Democracy" is the official theme.

(WWE Armageddon Pay Per View, at least)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2008, 10:55:23 AM »

U figure with all those questions, I am sure he is typing a pretty decent reply as we speak.

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2008, 10:56:58 AM »

He's back at mygnr!!!!!

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2008, 10:57:55 AM »

U figure with all those questions, I am sure he is typing a pretty decent reply as we speak.

Yeah, I'm guessing something similar to what he did over at CD.com.

GN'R 2010!!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2008, 10:58:44 AM »

Seriously guys, I know u all get excited as hell if u are anything like me. BUT PLEASE read what he writes so we don't piss him off by not paying attention and reading.

The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2008, 11:00:03 AM »

He's back at mygnr!!!!!

He has logged out again rofl

Forever the enigma Grin

GN'R 2010!!!
SoulMonster
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2008, 11:01:07 AM »

Seriously guys, I know u all get excited as hell if u are anything like me. BUT PLEASE read what he writes so we don't piss him off by not paying attention and reading.

The problem with mygnr is, they banned all the rational folks who would have asked the proper questions and mainly negative trolls and hysteric fangirls are left over  hihi

He left again, he was like....nah fok it!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: