Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 02, 2024, 06:30:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227983 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  HTGTH 2009 Nascar Yahoo Fantasy League
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: HTGTH 2009 Nascar Yahoo Fantasy League  (Read 60880 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #160 on: June 15, 2009, 06:50:13 PM »

The old man is showing these kids how it's done!

If he had been in a Chevy during the 90's, he could have become a champion.  He's just tearing up the series in a Chevy this year.  Tied with Cryle for the most wins this year, right?

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #161 on: June 15, 2009, 06:56:45 PM »

The old man is showing these kids how it's done!

If he had been in a Chevy during the 90's, he could have become a champion.  He's just tearing up the series in a Chevy this year.  Tied with Cryle for the most wins this year, right?

You right about if Mark would have been in a Chevrolet back in the early 90's, he would have been a champrion.

Yes, both Mark and Kyle have three wins this year so far.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #162 on: June 24, 2009, 08:06:10 PM »

What are the best and worst tracks on the Sprint Cup circuit?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from_the_marbles/post/What-are-the-best-and-worst-tracks-on-the-Sprint;_ylt=At5.II_nGuLeuQI9I3HvyGnov7YF?urn=nascar,172464

No surprise here!  Grin

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2009, 02:06:39 AM »

It took me awhile, but I finally got the points lead.  Watch me choke it away.  rofl

I hate these soggy finishes.  We have had too many this year.  And I think the racing was pretty good at Loudon this time around.

On to Daytona, as TNT goes full throttle.  Smiley
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #164 on: June 29, 2009, 06:19:45 PM »

I'm looking forward to this weekend's racing at Daytona. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will pretty thru the weekend.  Smiley

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2009, 01:21:35 AM »

Fuck yeah.

Cool
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2009, 08:43:21 AM »

Fuck yeah.

Cool

Yes sir! You got that right Garry! A great finish with Tony Stewart winning the race!  ok

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2009, 03:43:19 PM »

Fuck yeah.

Cool

Yes sir! You got that right Garry! A great finish with Tony Stewart winning the race!  ok

Unlike the Nationwide race where Busch couldn't get to Stewart, Stewart got him!  Tony Stewart didn't do anything wrong.

When I saw Cryle turn his wheel to the right, I knew he was going to be in big trouble!  hihi  Was I wrong to yell out, "YES!" many times after that?

That boy took some nasty hits.  If he wasn't so stupid, all those cars wouldn't have been torn up.

Dale sucks.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2009, 04:07:10 PM »

Unlike the Nationwide race where Busch couldn't get to Stewart, Stewart got him!  Tony Stewart didn't do anything wrong.

When I saw Cryle turn his wheel to the right, I knew he was going to be in big trouble!  hihi  Was I wrong to yell out, "YES!" many times after that?

That boy took some nasty hits.  If he wasn't so stupid, all those cars wouldn't have been torn up.

Dale sucks.

Cryle has such poor sportsmanship as well. When he wins, he's on top of the world and all is right and when he loses, he has a 'everyone can go to hell' attitude. I know he's a competitor but the guy is a total prick. He screwed up and made a big mistake that crashed a lot of cars. Tony Stewart did everything right and I'm happy that he stuck his ground and didn't let Cryle push him around.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2009, 04:12:12 PM »

Dale sucks.

Cryle has such poor sportsmanship as well. When he wins, he's on top of the world and all is right and when he loses, he has a 'everyone can go to hell' attitude. I know he's a competitor but the guy is a total prick. He screwed up and made a big mistake that crashed a lot of cars. Tony Stewart did everything right and I'm happy that he stuck his ground and didn't let Cryle push him around.

I was happy to see the officials have their way with Cryle!  Not only did they silence him, but it's a good precaution.  I don't want him to die like Liam Neeson's wife.  And his first hit was not against the SAFER barrier. 

Jimmie Johnson might be the most successful driver, but Tony is the bossman.  He has really filled Dale Sr's shoes nicely.

We need a Tour de France thread.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2009, 04:36:24 PM »

I was happy to see the officials have their way with Cryle!  Not only did they silence him, but it's a good precaution.  I don't want him to die like Liam Neeson's wife.  And his first hit was not against the SAFER barrier. 

Jimmie Johnson might be the most successful driver, but Tony is the bossman.  He has really filled Dale Sr's shoes nicely.

We need a Tour de France thread.

Yes, Tony Stewart has stepped in a filled Dale Earnhardt's shoes pretty well. Cryle just acts like a baby when he doesn't finish where he thinks he should finish and wants to storm off and go pout about it. I just despise his two different attitudes to win he wins and doesn't win.

The first two days of Le Tour de France has been fantastic! I think it's going to be another great race this year indeed!  ok

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2009, 05:12:02 PM »

My fantasy picks have just sucked ass lately.

Axl is God.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »

Three of my four drivers were involved in accidents.

On to Chicago.  It will be boring, but so was Daytona until the last 4 laps.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #173 on: July 07, 2009, 03:53:28 PM »

Martin Truex Jr. will make move to Michael Waltrip Racing for 2010 season

Waltrip to drive part-time schedule, including Daytona 500

http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/headlines/cup/07/07/mwaltrip.mtruexjr.move.to.mwr/index.html

It's a shame what has become of DEI Inc.  Sad

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #174 on: July 07, 2009, 04:42:21 PM »

Not even a shell of its former self.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #175 on: July 07, 2009, 05:07:38 PM »

Not even a shell of its former self.

No it isn't.  no

I would not be surprised if DEI/CGR shut it's doors the way this economy is struggling. The only name they have with any recognition now is Montoya and with him, they're pretty much like the average IRL team and that's not something positive. Unless they can land a driver who can attract some really good sponsors, it's going to be even harder now to carry on as a team and company.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #176 on: July 07, 2009, 05:26:47 PM »

Yeah, Truex wasn't pulling in big time many either.  They had a different paint job each week.

This is what happens when non-racing people run racing businesses.  Mrs. Earnhardt, Max Seigel, I'm looking at you guys.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #177 on: July 07, 2009, 06:32:45 PM »

Yeah, Truex wasn't pulling in big time many either.  They had a different paint job each week.

This is what happens when non-racing people run racing businesses.  Mrs. Earnhardt, Max Seigel, I'm looking at you guys.

Well said. The sponsorship troubles has been with the team most of the season. Truex Jr. did what was best for him. I think he knows what is going to eventually happen at EGR. Teresa Earnhardt was the marketing genius behind the late Dale Earnhardt but I just don't think she has what it takes to run a successful Cup team.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #178 on: July 07, 2009, 06:38:19 PM »

Well said. The sponsorship troubles has been with the team most of the season. Truex Jr. did what was best for him. I think he knows what is going to eventually happen at EGR. Teresa Earnhardt was the marketing genius behind the late Dale Earnhardt but I just don't think she has what it takes to run a successful Cup team.

I betcha Junior wouldn't even buy the operation now.  Even at a bargain basement price.  Damaged goods are no good.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #179 on: July 07, 2009, 06:47:58 PM »

I betcha Junior wouldn't even buy the operation now.  Even at a bargain basement price.  Damaged goods are no good.

Dale Jr. has bigger problems right now like winning races or at least finishing races. These races where he finishes 15th or worse every race just isn't going to cut it. The last thing he would even need to think about would be running his own team.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: