Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:13:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GUNS N' ROSES NAMES DJ ASHBA AS BAND'S NEWEST AXEMAN
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUNS N' ROSES NAMES DJ ASHBA AS BAND'S NEWEST AXEMAN  (Read 247482 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #580 on: March 27, 2009, 03:04:36 PM »

like robin was goth? rofl

DJ has rabid female fans. be warned!    Cheesy
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #581 on: March 27, 2009, 03:06:47 PM »

like robin was goth? rofl

DJ has rabid female fans. be warned!    Cheesy

OK, I wasn't aware of that. And I liked Robin's goth look.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
bobby_jean
Opening Act

« Reply #582 on: March 27, 2009, 03:10:09 PM »

^

Just take a look at his myspace. Most of the comments are from girls.  ok
ben9785
« Reply #583 on: March 27, 2009, 08:39:21 PM »

DJ is gonna be a intresting mix to the band, I would like to see the crowd's reaction when he plays the first couple shows.

One thing i can already see is that there will be more girls in the crowd, screaming their ass off 'DJ!' Lips Sealed
could be an interesting mix to the crowd.

More girls? Explain....this guy looks like a ghoul.

Yeah, unfortunately that's what they call "fashion" or "trendy" these days, this kind of look.
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #584 on: March 28, 2009, 03:59:41 AM »

I think that Ashba is going to do his job very well. I think he is talanted and he will blow our mind. What I miss though, is the magic of the band. Too many replacements on a short period of time. It just like not being a real band. It is more like a job.

we're just living in a different era.  the music scene is drastically different than it was 10-20 years ago.

Yeah right, go and tell this for U2, Red Hot, Metallica, even Oasis etc. Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna start this reunion shits. It's definitely not my point. It's just this feeling that I have. First Buckethead, I was not happy, than I was ok. Robin - perfect. Ron, I didn't knew the guy but little by little he deserved his place there. Now a new guy, maybe for the next tour there will be another new one instead of somebody. I just don't get it. And don't get on me, because I love the band, I love Axl, I love Chinese Democracy (personally, I think it is a masterpiece) but I just don't get it. My opinion anyway...

oh fuckin please  Roll Eyes   GNR isn't a real band??  confused  Being in GNR is just a job??  confused

Youze wanna see fuckin magic and chemistry then just download a boot of any GNR show from 2001 till Present and you'll be blown away by A REAL BAND!!! headbanger

Dude, I am doing that almost every fucking day. Where exactly did you see my opinion which's telling that I don't like the shows? In my opinion there is differency from a superb, outstanding, blown away performance and the chemistry of a band. Unfortunatelly, I cannot feel the second one in GN'R right now. It's just my opinion, you know.  peace

"...It don't really matter..."
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #585 on: March 28, 2009, 04:40:30 AM »

DJ ASHBA seems really cool and talented. He'll be a great addition to the band.

His website is awesome too Smiley
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #586 on: March 28, 2009, 04:56:35 AM »

DJ ASHBA seems really cool and talented. He'll be a great addition to the band.

His website is awesome too Smiley

its cool, but it sure takes a while to load, hope he doesn't keep us waiting like that before he plays the first few licks of jungle  hihi

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #587 on: March 28, 2009, 06:27:59 AM »

Yeah right, go and tell this for U2, Red Hot, Metallica, even Oasis etc. Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna start this reunion shits. It's definitely not my point. It's just this feeling that I have. First Buckethead, I was not happy, than I was ok. Robin - perfect. Ron, I didn't knew the guy but little by little he deserved his place there. Now a new guy, maybe for the next tour there will be another new one instead of somebody. I just don't get it. And don't get on me, because I love the band, I love Axl, I love Chinese Democracy (personally, I think it is a masterpiece) but I just don't get it. My opinion anyway...

what can you do about it?

as a gnr fan, you'd think we'd have be used to lineup changes.. its the way thing are.
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #588 on: March 29, 2009, 12:01:43 PM »

Who really cares as long as Axl sings I'm good... It's like walking into your favorite 31 flavors aka Baskin-Robins, Same owner and taste, just someone else scooping out the goods..... F these guys that can't hang on. I'm glad DJ's on board... 

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #589 on: March 29, 2009, 12:30:48 PM »

My only concern is whether the band will tour or not.  I like Robin but if the new bloke's good I don't mind him coming in.

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #590 on: March 29, 2009, 05:46:09 PM »

if you count all the GN'R guitarist in all time, at which number does this guy land?

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #591 on: March 29, 2009, 05:59:43 PM »

if you count all the GN'R guitarist in all time, at which number does this guy land?

Shouldn't he have a chance to perform with the band before we try to comment on that?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #592 on: March 29, 2009, 06:05:39 PM »

it would be a matter of personal opinion to anyone, and no one can make that call yet as he hasn't been on stage with the band yet.
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #593 on: March 30, 2009, 11:05:54 AM »

I think that Ashba is going to do his job very well. I think he is talanted and he will blow our mind. What I miss though, is the magic of the band. Too many replacements on a short period of time. It just like not being a real band. It is more like a job.

we're just living in a different era.  the music scene is drastically different than it was 10-20 years ago.

What does this have to do with the statement above?

So since we're in a new era all bands go through dozens of replacements?

Sorry, but your comment makes no sense.
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #594 on: March 30, 2009, 11:12:43 AM »

it would be a matter of personal opinion to anyone, and no one can make that call yet as he hasn't been on stage with the band yet.

Some people don't like change.  Your right GnR fan's should be used to it.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #595 on: March 30, 2009, 12:11:38 PM »

I love the Heroin Diaries Soundtrack. I am really looking forward to seeing DJ play with Guns n Roses.

To be honest...it is the first time I am interested in the question "who plays guitar in Guns n Roses?" again since the old band fell apart.  Cool Don?t kill me.  Wink
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 12:14:26 PM by lostdream » Logged

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #596 on: March 30, 2009, 01:48:46 PM »

I love the Heroin Diaries Soundtrack. I am really looking forward to seeing DJ play with Guns n Roses.

To be honest...it is the first time I am interested in the question "who plays guitar in Guns n Roses?" again since the old band fell apart.  Cool Don?t kill me.  Wink
nice i think the same way bout it

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
gnrpatience
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #597 on: March 30, 2009, 03:06:12 PM »

I won say anything until i listen him playing any GNR song then i will say i like him or not.

For now i just want GNR keep alive and play in Mexico City again!!!!!!!
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #598 on: April 01, 2009, 05:33:40 AM »

cool news: welcome to the DJungle  man!

not familiar with his playing but looking forward to seeing him play with GnR soon hopefully!  beer

nice tatts too  drool
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #599 on: April 01, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »

I guess we have to see him performing with the band to make a judgment, the only thing we know is that he will get all the girls attention  hihi
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: