Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2024, 07:53:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227976 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  April 9th/13th, San Jose, Costa Rica - CANCELLED
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: April 9th/13th, San Jose, Costa Rica - CANCELLED  (Read 52240 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2010, 05:47:56 PM »

People posting pics, compare those posted earlier (fake) to: http://www.nacion.com/

Notice how high the stage is compared to the fake pics?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2010, 05:50:04 PM »

They're saying there weren't many people outside the stadium and that tickets didnt sell very well compared to iron maide and metallica...

you're talking shit...just look a couple topics up, and you'll see the link where said 90% of stadium are sold

Shut it kiddie. IM just repeating what the news are saying.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2010, 05:54:21 PM »

They're saying there weren't many people outside the stadium and that tickets didnt sell very well compared to iron maide and metallica...

you're talking shit...just look a couple topics up, and you'll see the link where said 90% of stadium are sold

yeah i dont know why people love to talk shit ?

i was hearing the news and they say that axl cancelled a show in south america, because someone throw something at him...  WTF

THERE WERE NO CANCELATIONS IN SOUTH AMERICA ... !!  rio was the RAIN ...and then they made the gig !
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2010, 05:58:51 PM »

People posting pics, compare those posted earlier (fake) to: http://www.nacion.com/

Notice how high the stage is compared to the fake pics?

/jarmo
That's true... let's wait for an actual pic of the collapsed stage

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
Lady Ashba
Rocker

Nice boys... & girls!

« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2010, 05:59:44 PM »

That news report from that local TV channel is total crap, they are pretty much saying that the tour in South America was a total disaster, that the band is at the airport ready to leave the country!
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2010, 06:01:23 PM »

maybe they can sort  the stage  i`m no expert(obviously) but perhaps it`s not as bad as they thought and you`d expect all the scaffolding would be as strong on what ever stage they use, also they have a proffesional road crew mistakes happen but seems really strange  Angry  i think if they can they`ll do the show fingers crossed for everyone ok
GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2010, 06:08:12 PM »

What kind of structural engineers are working with GN'R ?!?!?!?!? ... is not normal these two collapses occur within a short time ... even with a thunderstorm ...

rant

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2010, 06:13:13 PM »

Well, I cant say im suprised, that stadium is a piece of shit stadium and we ticos always fuck things up !

I cant wait until the new chinese-made stadium is finished, that's one big ass stadium, I only hope  when the chinese are done building the stadium the will leave a chinese in charge.  hihi

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2010, 06:17:32 PM »

What kind of structural engineers are working with GN'R ?!?!?!?!? ... is not normal these two collapses occur within a short time ... even with a thunderstorm ...

rant

Why do you assume it's GN'R's fault?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2010, 06:21:13 PM »

i'm not assuming that ... someone is working with GN'R to produce this shows ... i'm not saying they are GN'R employees

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2010, 06:26:54 PM »

i'm not assuming that ... someone is working with GN'R to produce this shows ... i'm not saying they are GN'R employees

Ok, got you.  ok

/jarmo

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2010, 06:29:39 PM »

I feel sorry for GN'R, imagine being excited and preparing for a show and then this happens. I'm sorry for the fans too, must be a real disappointment to be told the show isn't going ahead.  Cry

But we must remember it's no ones fault, just extremely bad luck again, like in Rio.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2010, 06:34:36 PM »

I am.

Does it make a difference?

I don't have any information on the show anyway.

/jarmo

I dunno, my momma always told me to answer when someone's talking to me. MAybe you have no momma hihi

GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2010, 06:43:33 PM »

But we must remember it's no ones fault, just extremely bad luck again, like in Rio.

Sorry but I have to disagree with that.

In developed countries the construction of metalic structures, temporary or not, are supervised by a structural engineer ... shit like this can not happen under any circumstance, since there are human lives involved ... this can not happen in the case of dynamic actions, such as a storm, much less in the case of a static actions, such as the weight of a screen.

Of course, an accident is unpredictable and can happen anywhere ... but this happened 2 times in such a short time, is not normal ... someone must be asleep at work...  beer

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2010, 06:47:09 PM »

In developed countries the construction of metalic structures, temporary or not, are supervised by a structural engineer ... shit like this can not happen under any circumstance, since there are human lives involved ... this can not happen in the case of dynamic actions, such as a storm, much less in the case of a static actions, such as the weight of a screen.

Of course, an accident is unpredictable and can happen anywhere ... but this happened 2 times in such a short time, is not normal ... someone must be asleep at work...  beer

Is it me or you're a xenophobe or racist?  hihi

GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2010, 06:48:36 PM »

is it you

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2010, 06:50:36 PM »

Well I think it's obvious the storm that happened in Rio was a case of bad luck and mother nature. We still don't know the details of what has happened in this case. But I think it's unfair to just jump straight in and blame whoever is responsible for constructing the stage, without knowing the facts.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2010, 06:52:05 PM »

is it you

Well, Brazil has got what? 200 million people? one of the worlds biggest economies. I think they could find a decent engineer among all those people. Now Costa RIca I have no doubt its incompetence  hihi

But dont lump ''undevelopped countries'' together you mr developped man.  Tongue

GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2010, 07:00:03 PM »

But dont lump ''undevelopped countries'' together you mr developped man.  Tongue

I didn't mention undevelopped countries ... you did ...

Well I think it's obvious the storm that happened in Rio was a case of bad luck and mother nature. We still don't know the details of what has happened in this case. But I think it's unfair to just jump straight in and blame whoever is responsible for constructing the stage, without knowing the facts.

I said that an accident can happen anywhere ... but when this situation is repeated in a short time, it is natural to assume that there may be human causes.

Moreover, it is good to assume that, so someone can work to investigate what really happened, to avoid that happening again ...

I really wonder if the band or any fan had fallen beneath the stage structure, people would also think that "it was just bad luck"

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2010, 07:01:48 PM »

is it you

Well, Brazil has got what? 200 million people? one of the worlds biggest economies. I think they could find a decent engineer among all those people. Now Costa RIca I have no doubt its incompetence  hihi

The greatest engineer in the world cannot prevent accidents from happening when it comes to storms. It seems to me like you are just looking for something to complain about.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: