Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 11:06:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GnR Touring Australia December 2010 (Confirmed)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GnR Touring Australia December 2010 (Confirmed)  (Read 24604 times)
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2010, 05:12:20 AM »

Video of Axl arriving:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHEQ9wNQK5g

"Hope to have a fu.... have a good show."  rofl

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2010, 08:52:37 AM »

Video of Axl arriving:

It looks like Axl smiles a bit when he almost said it.  hihi

I really like Axl's calm and respectful nature, he is a legend but still remains grounded and aware of certain things. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 01:05:02 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2010, 12:23:41 PM »

Video of Axl arriving:

It looks like Axl smileds a bit when he almost said it.  hihi

I really like Axl's calm and respectful nature, he is a legend but still remains grounded and aware of certain things. 

Absolutely,  the camera guy probably had good intentions. But still must be pretty annoying if someone is filming you from that close while you don't feel like being filmed.
Just need to pull through for the time it lasts or tell him to jizzoff but then the gossip people would get some more material. So there's not much of a choice I guess.

Very glad they are on the road again though... exciting times are coming...

Cheers

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2010, 01:06:50 PM »

Video of Axl arriving:

It looks like Axl smiles a bit when he almost said it.  hihi

Absolutely,  the camera guy probably had good intentions. But still must be pretty annoying if someone is filming you from that close while you don't feel like being filmed.
Just need to pull through for the time it lasts or tell him to jizzoff but then the gossip people would get some more material. So there's not much of a choice I guess.

Very glad they are on the road again though... exciting times are coming...

Cheers

I know, I suppose Axl almost expects it now, and he treats it as if it's just something that's innevitable.

Which let's face it, it is.  Smiley

Someones always going to want to video Axl at an airport, nothing new here.
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2010, 04:34:37 AM »

Nice. Haha.

"...It don't really matter..."
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2010, 01:57:15 PM »

I wonder what's in that case he's always carrying himself Cheesy

williambailey
Rocker

"Axl is just another version of the Ayatollah"

« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2010, 05:17:12 AM »

I just got emailed this but I already have my ticket for the Perth show Sad

But if anybody else is tossing up whether or not to go to the Adelaide or Perth gig:

For all the Gunners fans out there, and even the KoRn fans, this is one event you can?t miss. Today you can grab your general admission ticket to this incredible concert and save yourself up to $75. Don't pay $159, today just $79 - that's half price! All you need to do is click click on the link to buy your GA tix right here, then take a print-out of your invoice along with your driver?s licence to the box office at the venue on the night, collect your ticket/s and have a blast. General Admission means first in best dressed, so get there early to get right to the front! BUT REMEMBER - The Adelaide show is TOMORROW, Tuesday December 7. Get your tickets NOW!

NORMALLY $159 - TODAY HALF PRICE!

PICK UP YOUR TICKETS AT THE BOX OFFICE!

Guns N? Roses Ticket ? Adelaide and Perth!

General Admission ticket with special guests KoRn!

URGENT! Adelaide show is TOMORROW, Tuesday December 7. Get your tickets NOW! Adelaide show tickets only available until 2pm, December 7, 2010.

Perth show Saturday December 11. Don?t miss out on this incredible opportunity!

NO SHIPPING CHARGE! Pick up your ticket at the box office on the night!

http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/smallfish_info.php?products_id=17149
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2010, 05:45:01 PM »

http://www.triplem.com.au/adelaide/music/photos/rock-shots/gnr-australian-tour-2010

Some nice pics from the Aussie Tour. Smiley

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #128 on: December 09, 2010, 02:57:36 PM »

Guns 'N Roses ready to rock Perth

10/Dec/2010

THE wait is finally over with Guns?N?Roses set to rock the Perth Motorplex in Kwinana Beach tomorrow night and police say they are not expecting trouble.

Crews began transforming the drag strip into a stage on Wednesday and will complete it tomorrow morning with containers used to bring the production across the Nullarbor from Adelaide.

A spokeswoman for promoters Andrew McManus said about 12,000 fans were expected to flock to the Motorplex to get a taste of the band and enigmatic front man Axl Rose, who have sold more than 100 million albums since 1985.

She would not confirm rumours Rose would fly to the Motorplex by helicopter but said, ?it was being seriously considered?.

Kwinana will be the last Australian concert date for the band?s Chinese Democracy tour.

Police will have a strong presence on the evening with 40 officers patrolling the venue and surrounding suburbs, including rail and traffic police, and officers posted at the  gate and assisting security.

Kwinana Police officer-in-charge Trevor Troy said police were also considering using a booze bus and police van.

Senior Sergeant Troy, who will be among the police contingent, said he expected no repeat of a violent bikie brawl at the Motorplex in October, which left several Finks gang members in hospital.

?We expect the event to go smoothly, but anyone who behaves badly at the concert can expect us to act and charge them for their troubles,? he said.

?We will be mindful of the incident recently involving the outlaw motorcycle groups who came to loggerheads? we will have staff in the area and behind the scenes, at gates and in the vicinity to assist with security.?

Sen Sgt Troy said revellers should organise a designated driver, taxi or use public transport to get to and from the concert, as police would be tough on intoxicated drivers.

Hard rock bands KoRn and Shihad will also play at the concert.

A free bus will run to the concert from the Kwinana train station from 4.30pm and back following the concert.

http://www.inmycommunity.com.au/news-and-views/local-news/Guns-N-Roses-ready-to-rock-Perth/7578780/

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: