Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:17:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dj Ashba on FOX 5 News (Las Vegas) tonight at 6pm (Apr 24)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dj Ashba on FOX 5 News (Las Vegas) tonight at 6pm (Apr 24)  (Read 18318 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2012, 08:39:40 AM »

I don't see how me writing three words is wasting anyone's time. "That was bad". I'm sure you wasted more time typing your response. If people don't respect my opinion or care about what I have to say, they don't have to read my posts.

Seriously?

Why do you need to comment on something you don't like?

Do you go to McDonalds and tell the guy taking your order which menu items you don't like?

There's no discussion to be had. You don't like it. So fucking what? What kind of discussion are you expecting? For somebody to prove you wrong?

Unless you just have to put down a guy because you dislike him.....

Just a little hint to you Robin fans: Stay away from any threads with the two letters D and j next to each other in the subject. It can't be that difficult.

/jarmo

Quit bitching about people voicing their opinions Jarmo.  Are we ONLY supposed to comment when we like something?  Everyday, all over the world, you see comments such as   "I like" or "I don't like", all over the world on different topics.  You act like it's somethign youv'e never seen before.

Quit bitching about me trying to tell people there's more to a discussion than complaining about something you don't like.

This site have become like the title of GnRs latest release: or more like a Syrian demoCRAZY! No room for different opinions..

Opinions are welcome, if they are well thought out, educated and respectful.

Pointless bashing and such, we can manage without. especially when the person doing it is either doing it for attention or never liked anything to begin with.

For example, I have a hard time understanding why people who don't like Dj need to comment on his playing.

If you don't like GN'R in 2012, why do we need to pay attention to your opinion? The world is full of people who don't like GN'R. Most of them don't feel the need to come here to tell us though.

That's the beauty of having your own house. You don't need to pay attention to all the morons who don't like "our" band. Unless they show up uninvited and think we owe it to them, to welcome them while they spew their hate.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2012, 01:05:33 PM »

I don't see how me writing three words is wasting anyone's time. "That was bad". I'm sure you wasted more time typing your response. If people don't respect my opinion or care about what I have to say, they don't have to read my posts.

Seriously?

Why do you need to comment on something you don't like?

Do you go to McDonalds and tell the guy taking your order which menu items you don't like?

There's no discussion to be had. You don't like it. So fucking what? What kind of discussion are you expecting? For somebody to prove you wrong?

Unless you just have to put down a guy because you dislike him.....

Just a little hint to you Robin fans: Stay away from any threads with the two letters D and j next to each other in the subject. It can't be that difficult.

/jarmo

Quit bitching about people voicing their opinions Jarmo.  Are we ONLY supposed to comment when we like something?  Everyday, all over the world, you see comments such as   "I like" or "I don't like", all over the world on different topics.  You act like it's somethign youv'e never seen before.

Quit bitching about me trying to tell people there's more to a discussion than complaining about something you don't like.

This site have become like the title of GnRs latest release: or more like a Syrian demoCRAZY! No room for different opinions..

Pointless bashing and such, we can manage without. especially when the person doing it is either doing it for attention or never liked anything to begin with.

For example, I have a hard time understanding why people who don't like Dj need to comment on his playing.

If you don't like GN'R in 2012, why do we need to pay attention to your opinion? The world is full of people who don't like GN'R. Most of them don't feel the need to come here to tell us though.

That's the beauty of having your own house. You don't need to pay attention to all the morons who don't like "our" band. Unless they show up uninvited and think we owe it to them, to welcome them while they spew their hate.

/jarmo

I agree with Jarmo here....the hating, trolling, attention seeking, shit disturbing etc. whatever you want to call it is getting old. If you don't like GNR go join a a forum of a band that you do enjoy. Seems like common sense and something very simple to understand.

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2012, 03:02:27 PM »

Who's complaining?

Are you implying that saying "that was bad" is "bashing"? lol. Even more so, are you implying that I said that for attention or because I never "liked anything to begin with"? I don't even know what that second statement means, but I've seen Ashba live with Guns 6 times. I think if I didn't like "anything" that probably wouldn't be the case, eh?

I'll say it again. That performance was bad. My opinon. Get over it.

Because they watched the video and have just as much right to give their opinion as anyone.

Jarmo, you realise that you don't have to be a full blown nutswinger to be a fan, or like the band? You seem to have this twisted mindset where it's either one way or the other. You either love a band unconditionally and don't consider ever thinking of possibly, subconsiously, maybe, thinking something ISN'T PERFECT. Or...you're a hating troll that's sole purpose in life is to bash Guns N' Roses. You realise there is an inbetween, right? Right??? Seriously, the way you respond to people and just the way you post in general makes me wonder if you actually realise that there is some middle ground in there. It's not all black and white.

See above. There is a difference between being someone who doesn't like the band or "moron" as you call it, and being a fan that is realistic and human and can be a supportive of the band, while being honest.

I mean, let's get real - that wasn't DJ's best performance. Whether you like him or not, I think we can all admit that. Well, I think most of us can. I seriously wonder if in your head, you really think that was a great performance.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 03:06:04 PM by CIAT » Logged

Broski
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2012, 03:54:33 PM »

My post wasn't even a reply to yours, but you took it personally.

Amusing.

So wait, correct me if I'm wrong. A person (you) who don't like Dj to begin with, needs to point out you didn't like the TV performance. Because it's your opinion?

But we all know you won't like it!

Could you point out a post where you complimented his playing?

To show everybody how fair you are. Smiley

Once again. You're free to have your opinion. Everybody knows musicians make mistakes and so on. But when we know your opinion before you even post or before the performance even took place, it's kinda unnecessary for you to post it.

I've told the same to you Robin fans in the past. We all know you prefer Robin to Dj. We all know you would rather have him in the band. We know!

So, stay away from anything that has to do with Dj. Simple as that. We know your opinion. We don't need to hear it. You've said it already, more than once. We get it.

Unless you have something new to say, to pleasantly surprise us all!

So until then, bye bye.

Here's where you can post about making mistakes, tone and so on: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=57972.0

I'm sorry if it offends you that I don't have a lot of patience to deal with people who like to spend their own free time to whine and bitch about things that they don't have or aren't to their linking instead of focusing on what they have.

We all know Robin is amazing. We heard the same album you did, we saw the same GN'R shows with him in the band that you did. No need to hold a grudge against Dj because Robin chose to not be there. Smiley

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 04:40:39 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2012, 04:06:04 PM »

I don't see how saying I thought something was bad can be interpreted as desperate trolling. I never asked anyone to explain why they thought it was good. I didn't think it would be neccessary to do so myself.

You're right.

I don't understand why this guy has to explain why this is a bad performance.

I mean...It's just a bad one, the guitar is out of tune (so every bend he does sounds awful) and to me has a bad tone too. You really have to explain what is so obvious? Maybe people should explain why they like bad performances.  confused

I've seen better performances from Ashba  Tongue.

It's like when you see a beautiful girl and you tell her and then she says: "why I'm beatiful?" instead of saying "thank you, you too" or "go away you suck" C'mon...

Tellin' people they have to explain every single word they say is real troll to me

People casually saying, "that was bad, I could do better", irritate the hell out of me especially people that cannot qualify their statements  hihi

If he'd said," I'm a guitarist, and that for me was not one of DJ's finest moments because......" that would have been fine. Then you are giving a fair opinion, and explaining it.
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2012, 04:40:00 PM »

My post wasn't even a reply to yours, but you took it personally.

Amusing.

I know but, this entire conversation stemmed from my comment. And you appeared to be talking about me or "people like me", otherwise why say it at all? So yeah, I took it that you were reffering to me and people with similar thoughts.

So wait, correct me if I'm wrong. A person (you) who don't like Dj to begin with, needs to point out you didn't like the TV performance. Because it's your opinion?

But we all know you won't like it!

I don't need to. I wanted to. The same could be say for someone who like's DJ. We know they will like it! This is a ridiculous argument. If we followed that logic, then you should never make another post again, because you're just about the most predictable poster of all time. You'll always love every single thing GNR or people affiliated with GNR does...so why bother ever posting again? We all know what you'll say. See how that doesn't make sense?

And besides, I didn't say I didn't like it because it was DJ playing it. I said it because the actual performance itself was bad...it doesn't matter if it's DJ playing it or Angus Young, or Randy Rhoads....I was judging the actual performance and would have said it was bad regardless of who was playing. I didn't go into the thread saying "Dj Ashba is bad". I was talking about a specific performance.

Could you point out a post where you complimented his playing?

To show everybody how fair you are. Smiley

I don't believe I have ever made such a post on this forum. I'm IP banned at MyGNR and I don't believe the search bar is functioning there anyways (and I wouldn't look just to prove something to you). Other than that, pretty much the only other forum I've posted at a lot is GNFNR, to which I am no longer a member of and requested all of my posts have been deleted. So no, I can not show you a post where I have complimented his playing.

Once again. You're free to have your opinion. Everybody knows musicians make mistakes and so on. But when we know your opinion before you even post or before the performance even took place, it's kinda unnecessary for you to post it.

Yeah, but here's the thing. I didn't have that opinion because of the fact that it was DJ Ashba. I had it because it was a bad performance in my opinon. See, I'm not like you. I don't just have an automatic set opinion of something before I see it. I mean, if GNR released indisputably worst song of all time - you would post about how great it was. I actually wait before I judge something.

I've told the same to you Robin fans in the past. We all know you prefer Robin to Dj. We all know you would rather have him in the band. We know!

What does Robin or Robin fans have to do with DJ Ashba or this topic? I don't understand why you keep bringing that up or what relevance it has to anything. And why do you imply and generalize that Robin fans can't like DJ as well? Again, back to the black and white arguement. It's not all one way or the other.

So, stay away from anything that has to do with Dj. Simple as that. We know your opinion. We don't need to hear it. You've said it already, more than once. We get it.

No. I will not stay away from any thread and I will continue to post my opinion. You don't know my opinion. If DJ does something I like, I will be the first to say it.

I don't think you understand that my comment was based on a particular performance and not DJ in general.

I have not broken any rules and I have just as much right to post my opinion as you have to post yours. If people don't like it they don't have to read it.

I'm sorry if it offends you that I don't have a lot of patience to deal with people who like to spend their own free time to whine and bitch about things that they don't have or aren't to their linking instead of focusing on what they have.

Who's whining? Who's bitching? If anyone is it's you. You're having a hissy fit because someone doesn't agree with you. I thought the performance was bad. That is my opinion. Get over and realise that not everyone has to agree with you all the time. Learn to accept that people don't always think the same. I will never understand your twisted mindset.

If my post was really an issue than by all means, please ban me. If that's really the standard you want to set here, where a simple statement that you think a performance is bad, is some kind of terrible offense - by all means impliment that. The fact that we have been talking about this for 3 pages is bad enough. No one should ever have to defend the right to express their opinon, and your way of condescending people into thinking that having a normal human response to things is EVIL, is just sad.

I've done nothing wrong. I think the performance was bad. I will not say another word on the "issue" in this thread.

@Mysteron, I didn't say "that was bad, I could do better". I said that it was bad and then someone asked if I could do better. So I responded. I don't need to prove anything to anyone. If you don't beleive me, that is perfectly fine but the fact that is irritate's the hell out of you is a little whacky. So for the sake of you're sanity, I take it back. I can't play anything better. Infact, you're right! I don't even play guitar. I made the whole thing up. Happy now?

Broski
mr. moodswing
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2012, 05:34:43 PM »

Jarmo. Im all with you. I read the forum everyday as soon as i get out of work but hardly ever say anything cause all people do is complain like little kids bout this and that and though im only 29 years old i feel to old to get into conversation with people who whine about every single thing. God bless you
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2012, 05:45:28 PM »

I will never understand your twisted mindset.

So because you have an opinion that Dj's playing was bad, it's fine.

When I have an opinion, that your post saying Dj's playing was bad, is bad, my mindset is twisted?

What does that make you?

You guys are funny.

It's ok for you to criticize and comment. When I do it, I should shut up.

When I question certain people regarding their so called honest opinions, I shouldn't be allowed to do it.

It just seems to me like you would prefer to be able to say anything, without being questioned. Sorry, it's not happening here.

If I don't like something, I'll say so. Just like you want to be able to!

Oh, and next time, try not to refer to other people on the board as nutswingers or twisted.  Kiss

/jarmo

Hudson
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2012, 09:31:09 AM »

Guys CIAT did not bash DJ at all. The irony of this topic is that it deals with DJ doing a segment on fox news about bullying.a bunch of you guys have jumped on CIAT in a typical bullying fashion just for saying his performance was bad. Nice going.

Although he did not get into a whole explanation, I did not take it as bashing. As a music fan and guitar player I too thought it was a little sloppy and did not sound as good as I have heard DJ before. Btw DJ happens to be my favorite guitar player currently in gnr, in case you think I am bashing him. Nevertheless, Ciats comment and DJs performance Does not translate into he sucks. Don't be so fuckin sensitive all the time. Everyone in GnR are top of the line musicians but they can have an off day or their equipment is not set up properly, that does not mean that they suck so dont get your pantys in bunch and gang up on someone in typical bullying fashion because their opinion is different than yours.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2012, 09:38:03 AM »

You need to put it in perspective. Simple as that.

He doesn't like Dj and was just waiting for an opinion to post his opinion.. Again.

/jarmo

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2012, 02:10:13 PM »

Personally, I'll reserve judgement on DJ until I hear him play on a GNR album.   I mean, look how much better Bucket made I.R.S. & TWAT, which were already recorded as complete songs when he joined the band.  And look how Ron positively added his touch to Chinese & Shackler's, making them both his own. 

I honestly believe that if DJ puts his touch on some of the unreleased tracks, which are supposed to come out this Fall, they will be better for it.  He's great at covering songs, but I think those who he hasn't won over already will get on the DJ train once we see what he's capable of adding to the pot.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2012, 03:15:51 PM »

Guys CIAT did not bash DJ at all. The irony of this topic is that it deals with DJ doing a segment on fox news about bullying.a bunch of you guys have jumped on CIAT in a typical bullying fashion just for saying his performance was bad. Nice going.

Although he did not get into a whole explanation, I did not take it as bashing. As a music fan and guitar player I too thought it was a little sloppy and did not sound as good as I have heard DJ before. Btw DJ happens to be my favorite guitar player currently in gnr, in case you think I am bashing him. Nevertheless, Ciats comment and DJs performance Does not translate into he sucks. Don't be so fuckin sensitive all the time. Everyone in GnR are top of the line musicians but they can have an off day or their equipment is not set up properly, that does not mean that they suck so dont get your pantys in bunch and gang up on someone in typical bullying fashion because their opinion is different than yours.

You have half read the thread and tried to be clever by feeding in the bullying aspect to the thread to make certain people feel guilty  hihi

It was never about the opinion. I just wanted to read a guitarist's review on the piece. If it is was bad, then why was it bad from a guitaring perspective. That for me would be a great thing to read. But it turns out the guy is not even a guitarist.  hihi

An opinion can look harsh and out of place if it is not qualified, and others will always pick up on that. It is human nature.

p.s. I personally do not wear pantys, so any bunching is highly unlikely.
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2012, 03:50:34 PM »

I know I said I wasn't going to comment on this again, which is why I ignored Jarmo and Mysteron's former posts but, I feel I again, need to make this point incase you missed it the last 10 times

He doesn't like Dj and was just waiting for an opinion to post his opinion.. Again.

- that is not the case. I didn't wait to post something bad about DJ. I thought the particular performance was bad. My opinion.

The fact that I need to justify what I said is beyond ridiculous. I did not bash DJ. I have nothing against DJ personally. Let's all move on and get back to the actual topic. Clearly some of us have different opinions on my post...some more reasonable than other's.

For the record, I didn't watch the video just so I could point out DJ's flaws. Infact I didn't care to watch BOD at all, and if the video had only contained BOD I wouldn't have given it the time of day. I watched because I was interested in DJ's bullying interview and happened to catch, what I consider an extremely subpar performance of BOD after the interview...then I gave my opinion on such subpar performance. Didn't realise it would be so controversial here. The fact that people here need to bombard me, and harass me to prove I can play better than Dj (as if I really have to prove anything to people I've never met on the internet) and bring Robin Finck into the discussion when he clearly has no relevance to anything being discussed is kind of absurd and childish, don't you think?

Let's move on to what's really important here. Good luck to Dj and Bullyville. Hope they can help a lot of people out.

Broski
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2012, 04:23:36 PM »

I know I said I wasn't going to comment on this again, which is why I ignored Jarmo and Mysteron's former posts but, I feel I again, need to make this point incase you missed it the last 10 times

- that is not the case. I didn't wait to post something bad about DJ. I thought the particular performance was bad. My opinion.

The fact that I need to justify what I said is beyond ridiculous. I did not bash DJ. I have nothing against DJ personally. Let's all move on and get back to the actual topic. Clearly some of us have different opinions on my post...some more reasonable than other's.

For the record, I didn't watch the video just so I could point out DJ's flaws. Infact I didn't care to watch BOD at all, and if the video had only contained BOD I wouldn't have given it the time of day. I watched because I was interested in DJ's bullying interview and happened to catch, what I consider an extremely subpar performance of BOD after the interview...then I gave my opinion on such subpar performance. Didn't realise it would be so controversial here. The fact that people here need to bombard me, and harass me to prove I can play better than Dj (as if I really have to prove anything to people I've never met on the internet) and bring Robin Finck into the discussion when he clearly has no relevance to anything being discussed is kind of absurd and childish, don't you think?

Let's move on to what's really important here. Good luck to Dj and Bullyville. Hope they can help a lot of people out.

I think you are being a little dramatic

You gave a blunt opinion without qualifying it on a -discussion- forum, then claimed to be better than DJ at playing guitar. When challenged, you post loads of bumph looking for tea and sympathy.  hihi The key to discussion forums is discussing, the to-ing and fro-ing of opinions, whether they are strong, or light hearted.

I do agree with your last sentiment though.  ok
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2012, 05:10:37 PM »

Why?

I don't find it ridiculous to be able to stand for your opinion. To stand behind the things you say/do.
Not ridiculous at all.

The opposite is ridiculous. When nobody holds you responsible for your words and/or actions.

When you can say whatever you want and nobody says "Why are you saying that?" or "Why do you think that?"...

It seems like some of you have an idea of a discussion that revolves around the fact that you should be allowed to say anything you wish. And nobody should question it.

/jarmo

CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2012, 05:38:36 PM »

Why?

I don't find it ridiculous to be able to stand for your opinion. To stand behind the things you say/do.
Not ridiculous at all.

The opposite is ridiculous. When nobody holds you responsible for your words and/or actions.

When you can say whatever you want and nobody says "Why are you saying that?" or "Why do you think that?"...

It seems like some of you have an idea of a discussion that revolves around the fact that you should be allowed to say anything you wish. And nobody should question it.

/jarmo

I've already given my reasons multiple times.

It's my opinon, what are you trying to do, make me change my mind? I said "that was bad". Someone else said "dj is great". Now I wonder - why didn't you make them give an explanation to their equally short statement that they failed to "stand behind"? Why not give them the Spanish Inquisition? And if people really thought it was neccessary, they could have asked for one in a much less hostile way. How about "I disagree" or "why do you think that?"....Instead we get World War III over a three word statement. I've been on many forums and I'm not just talking about GNR forums, and I've never seen people react in such a ridiculous way. The enviornment you create here baffles me Jarmo. But, it's your forum. You call the shots. I don't understand you at all but, fair enough. We're just going in circles here. I don't think there's much more to say. Agree to disagree

Broski
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2012, 05:44:23 PM »

Someone else said "dj is great". Now I wonder - why didn't you make them give an explanation to their equally short statement that they failed to "stand behind"?

Ever heard of constructive criticism?

That's why!

/jarmo

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2012, 05:45:23 PM »

Why?

Not ridiculous at all.

/jarmo

I've already given my reasons multiple times.

It's my opinon, what are you trying to do, make me change my mind? I said "that was bad". Someone else said "dj is great". Now I wonder - why didn't you make them give an explanation to their equally short statement that they failed to "stand behind"? Why not give them the Spanish Inquisition? And if people really thought it was neccessary, they could have asked for one in a much less hostile way. How about "I disagree" or "why do you think that?"....Instead we get World War III over a three word statement. I've been on many forums and I'm not just talking about GNR forums, and I've never seen people react in such a ridiculous way. The enviornment you create here baffles me Jarmo. But, it's your forum. You call the shots. I don't understand you at all but, fair enough. We're just going in circles here. I don't think there's much more to say. Agree to disagree

You are adding words like 'hostile' and references to 'World War III' over someone asking you to just make an opinion and explain it, qualify it, justify it. Whatever word works for you.

Instead of just saying, yes, I get what you are saying, you are carrying on this 'poor me' nonsense. You are actually the person keeping the argument going.  hihi
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2012, 05:58:36 PM »

Someone else said "dj is great". Now I wonder - why didn't you make them give an explanation to their equally short statement that they failed to "stand behind"?

Ever heard of constructive criticism?

That's why!

/jarmo

I don't understand. Is DJ reading the forum? I need to be constructive when voicing my opinion? And what does that have to do with the "dj is great" statement?

Why do I need to be constructive? Is DJ going to see my post and take my advice? This isn't "help a professional guitarist play better" board. It's a fan discussion forum...

I'm giving my opinion like everyone else. But for some reason there seem's to be a double standard where 3 word statements are only an offense worthy of 3 pages of interrogation if you are providing an opinion that set's off the red alarms of unreasonable highstrung super fans that can't handle people who disagree with them.

And besides, if I actually gave constructive critisism and said what I really feel DJ can do to better himself, it would only make people like you more angry...because I would be honest. If you really want that, by all means I can provide it. But that will just cause another 20 pages of pointless debate...and why is it pointless? Because at the end of the day - different strokes for different folks. I love and support this band. Seen them live multiple times, joined the fanclub, bought every live stream...it's not like I am a basher of the current lineup. Yet, me - someone who probably saw more shows and supported the band more than atleast 75% of the people here in the last year alone (and that's being generous) is called a "troll" because I thought DJ gave a bad performance...lol give me a break.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 06:00:25 PM by CIAT » Logged

Broski
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2012, 06:06:57 PM »

You don't get it?

When you can be constructive, then it's suddenly a whole lot more interesting than just having a bunch of people complaining.

When you can leave constructive criticism, it means you have thought about it a bit more than just saying "that was bad".

There's no double standard.

Usually people are happy to hear something is good, great or that you like it when asked for an opinion.

It's when you tell the opposite that most are interested in why...

Hence, asking you to explain yourself.

I don't expect you to understand this either since you've been to many forums and so on.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: