Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 01:09:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Updates] Las Vegas, 6th show, 11.10.2012
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Updates] Las Vegas, 6th show, 11.10.2012  (Read 14317 times)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 08:16:16 AM »

/jarmo

Amazing photos J-man, I especially love all the photos that have come out of the Vegas residency with Frank behind the drums with the GN'R logo on them. If anyone going to the remainder shows could take some more I would be very greatful, I think Frank looks badass behind those GN'R logo drums.  drool
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2012, 09:58:31 AM »

Just got home to New York...

what a great weekend... Vegas is always a blast ...but being at the Hard Rock for GNR made it all that much better

I loved how all the dealers and and all the table games were decked out in GNR stuff...really awesome

Friday nights show i was able to sneak down from the balcony to the very front of the stage.... NOBODY stopped me... and it really wasnt even that crowded there by the stage.... i felt it was a really tame crowd, especially Friday night , lots of people left early and were sitting the whole time....  thats their bad !

but i didnt care...better for me !  i had never been that close to the stage for anything...so it was really awesome

november rain was the highlight for me both nights... so cool with the florting piano

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Jayster
Headliner

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2012, 07:17:10 PM »

awesome pictures Jarmo! i swear you should put out a book of photos taken during your Gnr tour's like Eerie Von did with the misfits, i think it would sell really really well!

also, any videos of there was a time yet? or even just the audio from this show would be appreciated.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: