Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:47:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Richard Fortus Interview To Be Released Monday
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Richard Fortus Interview To Be Released Monday  (Read 78652 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #440 on: February 19, 2015, 01:52:47 PM »

This thread has completely gone to shit and dead horse ..

Its the 22nd page of a thread about an interview with no new information. 

It happens.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #441 on: February 19, 2015, 01:55:11 PM »

No, not a liar.  More like a very frustrated message controller.

Frustrated?  hihi

If somebody's frustrated, look in the mirror.

LOLZ

Yes, I think you come off frustrated.  Frustrated we can't all whistle your happy tune.  You seem legit surprised by it all.

The rest of your reply was just more of your pity party/persecution complex routine, which doesn't interest me.  So I didn't bother.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #442 on: February 19, 2015, 02:00:08 PM »

Being a bit puzzled or questioning the need some of you seem to have to look for things to try to make the band members look bad, that's not frustration.

Frustration is somebody going on about the same topics year in and year out while getting all upset if somebody dares o question what the fuck they are doing.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #443 on: February 19, 2015, 02:09:24 PM »

Being a bit puzzled or questioning the need some of you seem to have to look for things to try to make the band members look bad, that's not frustration.

But at times, I think you read more into things and make things bigger deals then they are.

Take that other thread about DJ's interview, for instance.  You spent yesterday pushing HARD for us to accept the discrepancy between DJ and Richard being due to DJ saying his stuff months ago.  That interview shot that premise to hell given its date stamp, so you were asked how you reconcile it.

You take that, and from there it devolves into people calling DJ a liar.  That's projection that's not really there.

And then there is "I guess its just another reason to hate DJ!".  That's pity party/persecution complex crap.  Oh, life is so hard.  People are so mean.  Why can't people be happy?  Why are you here?

All of this...because you were asked to reconcile a point you tried very hard to sell yesterday that now looks dubious. 

All of those histrionics and woe is everything....over that simple question.  Put to you, not DJ.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #444 on: February 19, 2015, 03:45:58 PM »

I don't make big deals about anything you do or so. I just react to things you say because they're just so out there.

Pity party? Cheesy
You're really a collection of cliches. Awesome!

Answer this then: Why are some of you not in threads where Dj said or did something nice? Only in the ones where you try to prove that he's lying to you? How come?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #445 on: February 19, 2015, 03:52:16 PM »

I don't make big deals about anything you do or so. I just react to things you say because they're just so out there.

Pity party? Cheesy
You're really a collection of cliches. Awesome!

Answer this then: Why are some of you not in threads where Dj said or did something nice? Only in the ones where you try to prove that he's lying to you? How come

/jarmo

Why do you assume we're in this to get DJ?  All I'm saying is there are inconsistencies between the two statements.  Yesterday, you explained them away by noting the 4 1/2 month difference between the interviews and that something changed.  Today, you say that there are no inconsistencies between them.  I still don't think you've provided an answer to that.

FYI, noting inconsistent statements doesn't mean that you automatically dislike the people making the comments.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #446 on: February 19, 2015, 03:53:07 PM »

Well, the old band wasnt disbanded by then. Axl made the move on his own, leaving the old partnership only to create a new one. it made Slash and Duff employees not equal partners anymore, cant you see the pure power trip there? it was a HUGE HUGE change in terms of business and also in terms of respect and private matters. In the end that was probably the main reason why Slash, Matt and Duff left, no (more) dictatorship wanted!

Power trip? Like I said, that's your spin because you have an agenda. Somebody else would say that's just protecting yourself.

You failed to address the cases where band members were fighting in courts about who owned a name and you might see more than one band with a similar name on tour.

/jarmo

its more likely your spin with that "protecting yourself" crap. give me serious arguments about whats the real point leaving the partnership 12/31/95 to create a new one next day and making your band members employees only, when they've been about equal partners before? Axl gained even more power with that!

Re-Union time, baby!!
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #447 on: February 19, 2015, 03:56:03 PM »

Answer this then: Why are some of you not in threads where Dj said or did something nice? Only in the ones where you try to prove that he's lying to you? How come?

What's the point?

You are so around the god damn bend, that you have accused me (and others) of faking comments like that to provide cover for us to say other mean, awful things.

So let's not pretend you would be all about giving that credit where it was due.  You got the tin foil hat on for that whole deal.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #448 on: February 19, 2015, 03:57:48 PM »

You were asked a simple question you have refused to answer.

I already know the real answer : "Yes, it appears I was talking out of my ass yesterday."

Now, I knew you'd never say that, but was interested to hear you try and save it.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #449 on: February 19, 2015, 03:58:04 PM »

Why do you assume we're in this to get DJ? 

Well, every time somebody posts something nice that Dj did, or said, a bunch of you aren't there posting. Then when you can "attack" him, you appear.

All I'm saying is there are inconsistencies between the two statements.  Yesterday, you explained them away by noting the 4 1/2 month difference between the interviews and that something changed.  Today, you say that there are no inconsistencies between them.  I still don't think you've provided an answer to that.

I did answer. I posted it.

This is just more of the same "Dj lies" that you guys posted back when Ron said one thing and Dj said something else. More of the same.

its more likely your spin with that "protecting yourself" crap. give me serious arguments about whats the real point leaving the partnership 12/31/95 to create a new one next day and making your band members employees only, when they've been about equal partners before? Axl gained even more power with that!

Seriously? Protecting yourself legally from not having to deal with possible future lawsuits isn't a good reason in your mind?

You still didn't answer! Are you or are you not aware of other bands arguing about who owns the band name?

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #450 on: February 19, 2015, 03:59:27 PM »

I already know the real answer : "Yes, it appears I was talking out of my ass yesterday."

Why don't you just prove how I'm 100% wrong and I'll apologize. The problem is that you can't.

Your spin isn't the universal truth.

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #451 on: February 19, 2015, 04:00:26 PM »

Well, every time somebody posts something nice that Dj did, or said, a bunch of you aren't there posting. Then when you can "attack" him, you appear.

Uh-oh, fellas.  He's on to us.

Back the hideout.  Let's regroup.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #452 on: February 19, 2015, 04:01:55 PM »

Why don't you just prove how I'm 100% wrong and I'll apologize. The problem is that you can't.

Sure.

DJ just reiterated his same comments in an interview with a timestamp of yesterday.

Thus, the difference in his comments versus Richard's can not be explained away by DJ supposedly making his months ago.  You spent a lot of time and energy pushing that exact thing yesterday, and it was just disproven.

There you go.  Free of charge.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #453 on: February 19, 2015, 04:03:19 PM »

Uh-oh, fellas.  He's on to us.

Back the hideout.  Let's regroup.

Your jokes are lame!

Every time you're called out, you try to act like this. Every single time.

Care to give some credit to Dj? http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=58385.msg1380694#msg1380694

I'm giving you a very easy option here. Since for some unknown reason you didn't see that post. Must be the scary title of the thread.
There you go! Too afraid to say something nice about the guy?

It's a recent event, so I'm assuming you're all for recent events!

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #454 on: February 19, 2015, 04:04:06 PM »

Sure.

DJ just reiterated his same comments in an interview with a timestamp of yesterday.

Thus, the difference in his comments versus Richard's can not be explained away by DJ supposedly making his months ago.  You spent a lot of time and energy pushing that exact thing yesterday, and it was just disproven.

I explained this. Did you read it?

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #455 on: February 19, 2015, 04:06:39 PM »

Sure.

I explained this. Did you read it?

I read a bunch of attempted misdirection, but I wouldn't call it a solid explanation.

It was a desperate man in a boat taking on water on all sides.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #456 on: February 19, 2015, 04:07:42 PM »

In other words, you didn't understand it.

Spin!

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #457 on: February 19, 2015, 04:08:08 PM »

Care to give some credit to Dj? http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=58385.msg1380694#msg1380694

I'm giving you a very easy option here. Since for some unknown reason you didn't see that post. Must be the scary title of the thread.
There you go! Too afraid to say something nice about the guy?

It's a recent event, so I'm assuming you're all for recent events!

So, if I am understanding this correctly, we had 2 spirited threads going yesterday about the future of this band...

...but because I didn't decide to hop out of them and venture into a thread about DJ hugging some kid and post a smiley thumbs up emoticon, I'm out to get the guy?

Please.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #458 on: February 19, 2015, 04:09:46 PM »

In other words, you didn't understand it.

Again :

I read a bunch of attempted misdirection, but I wouldn't call it a solid explanation.

It was a desperate man in a boat taking on water on all sides.

Learn it, live it, love it.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #459 on: February 19, 2015, 04:11:39 PM »

So, if I am understanding this correctly, we had 2 spirited threads going yesterday about the future of this band...

...but because I didn't decide to hop out of them and venture into a thread about DJ hugging some kid and post a smiley thumbs up emoticon, I'm out to get the guy?

Please.

HAHAHAHA!

You're so busy! Holy crap. Poor you and your pity party boat that you sailed in on. That was the best spin today. You're too busy to say something nice for a change. Two threads going at the same time! Wow.
Maybe you need a holiday?

By the way, you didn't understand it. No shame in admitting it. Smiley

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: