Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:04:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 482794 times)
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3540 on: October 28, 2019, 08:46:19 AM »

Some good news from Syria -

'He died like a dog' Donald Trump addresses the nation and confirms that 'coward' ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been killed by U.S. Special Forces and died 'whimpering and crying and screaming' after being cornered inside his Syrian lair and detonated his suicide vest

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7618787/Trump-confirms-coward-ISIS-leader-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi-killed.html

Posting every piece of data that is “strong” or in many cases, not awful, is short sighted. And it shows your bias.

Elections have consequences.

Look who's back with no response as usual! rofl

And further proving his hypocrisy as he ignores the mountain of awful evidence to gloat over the latest freshly plucked cherry.

It's short sighted. And it shows your bias.

But hey, enjoy the coming impeachment! Elections have consequences. ok

It is pretty hilarious you are calling out other people for bias, judging from the posts you make on this thread you probably are the most biased one here. Calling people un-american and saying they hate America just because they dont agree with you as an example.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 08:50:40 AM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #3541 on: October 28, 2019, 11:32:59 AM »

Calling people un-american and saying they hate America just because they dont agree with you as an example.

Trump literally says this almost daily.

I'm unsure how you can have a problem with someone doing it in this thread (much less directly) and support a guy who does it fiercely and directly almost every day.

I'm not a fan of the tactic, but then I also don't support the guy who screams it into every mic he can find, and blasts it to his millions of twitter followers on a near daily (if not hourly) basis.

That's a hard juxtaposition to swallow.

Care to elaborate?

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3542 on: October 28, 2019, 11:49:49 AM »

Calling people un-american and saying they hate America just because they dont agree with you as an example.

I'm unsure how you can have a problem with someone doing it in this thread (much less directly) and support a guy who does it fiercely and directly almost every day.

I'm not a fan of the tactic, but then I also don't support the guy who screams it into every mic he can find, and blasts it to his millions of twitter followers on a near daily (if not hourly) basis.

Care to elaborate?

I support Trump's policies,  not so much his style or some of the things he may say at a rally.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3543 on: October 28, 2019, 11:52:27 AM »

No way I can get behind an candidate that includes wanting medicare for all or open borders. Or gun confiscation. Or healthcare for illegal immigrants. Or higher taxes.  So that leaves Trump as my choice.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3544 on: October 28, 2019, 01:07:19 PM »

Care to elaborate?

This is pretty easy to explain really.

1) I don’t believe Trump says these things daily, but besides the point.
2) Supporting someone doesn’t mean you support all that they do or stand for. 

I supported Bill Clinton for example and voted for him second term because he was (for the most part), a bottom line guy...policies.  With that said, I didn’t support him having an affair and getting his dick sucked in the White House.  I didn’t support how he gave the banks free reigns to hand out outrageous loans, which eventually led to a crash.  I supported Obama (first term), but didn’t support everything he was about.  And I support Trump.  Not because of how he speaks at times, but because of policies and how I believe, our country is doing well.

You gotta understand, what some people may view as being huge concerns (how Trump speaks for example), others just don’t think are that important.   

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3545 on: October 28, 2019, 01:08:21 PM »

No way I can get behind an candidate that includes wanting medicare for all or open borders. Or gun confiscation. Or healthcare for illegal immigrants. Or higher taxes.  So that leaves Trump as my choice.

Policies.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 01:50:05 PM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3546 on: October 28, 2019, 02:56:16 PM »

Nobody wants open borders. Stop believing that lie already. so you don't want everyone to have access to good affordable healthcare? Noted. You do realize the medicare for all is meant to cover everyone including undocumented migrants. I don't know about you but if they're gonna be here i'd rather they be healthy and able to work and contribute to the economy, maybe i'm just crazy and nobody is suggesting taking all guns from you and unless you are a Millionaire or Billionaire none of the tax plans would affect you in the least.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #3547 on: October 28, 2019, 03:04:08 PM »

I support Trump's policies,  not so much his style or some of the things he may say at a rally.

That's not an elaboration, it's an excuse.

You called someone out for something that someone you support does constantly, and have never called them out over.

With your statement, above, you're basically saying: It's OK for the guy I like to do it, because I agree with his policy.  If anyone else does it, it's wrong.

If it's wrong, it's wrong.  And either you support and accept the tactic, and those who use it, or you don't.

Policy has nothing to do with it.  In the way you're using it, it's an excuse to practice hypocrisy.

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #3548 on: October 28, 2019, 03:18:55 PM »

To the surprise of no one, more conservative talking points when it comes to representing democrats positions on issues.

1) Something has to be done about health care. Thats what's getting lost in the noise, right now. You're paying for the people who don't have insurance, now, via higher premiums.  You either have to go the Obama route(aka the Romney route), and expand the risk pool (Biden's position), or you have to go with Single Payor of some sort (Warren/Sanders position). There's other issues to address (like torte reform), but the current system isn't sustainable. It makes insurance companies scads of money, but it doesn't actually provide good care for people. The sooner the electorate realizes that health care isn't "elective", and not being able to pay means passing those incurred costs on to those that can, the sooner we can have an actual, intelligent, debate on the topic.  Your portrayal indicates you don't understand how the system works. You are paying for other peoples health care NOW.  You just don't want to acknowledge it.  And the choice is: Continue to do that (while premiums spiral ever upward) or find a better way.

The Republicans had nothing.  They had 2 years to try to propose a solution that works, that provides adequate coverage, that doesn't kick kids off before 25, that doesn't penalize for preexisting conditions, that lowers premiums and drug costs, and that addresses torte reform (to control malpractice insurance costs).  They. Had. Nothing.  Their proposals...every single one...were inadequate and unpopular.  And they've brought NOTHING to the table in the interim that is/was any better.  Voting for Trump means voting for the status quo on health care. So, by all means, if you want the potential to be bankrupted by getting, say, cancer.....Trump is definitely your guy!

2) No democrat wants open borders.  That's a conservative lie.  Not wanting a wall (aka a worthless Trump penis extension) isn't the same as wanting open borders.  The Obama administration actually did a BETTER job controlling the border than Trump has (or Bush did).  The dem proposals about adopting technology at the border look MUCH more effective than a Trump Monument.

3)The only democrat who has really talked about gun confiscation is Beto (and it wouldn't pass constitutional muster, anyway...it never has).  Voluntary Gun buy backs and assault weapons bans aren't confiscations. And they're not illegal. So says the Supreme Court.  Once again, as has been proven over and over again, the conservative tag line that dems are coming for your guns is largely a fear tactic and talking point.  Another conservative lie/talking point...unless you're talking specifically about Beto. This would be like me saying all Republicans want to grab women by the pussy.

4) Healthcare for illegal immigrants...another conservative boogey man.  So, here, I'll ask you a question:  If an illegal shows up at a hospital, dying....your solution is?  To not treat them?  To let them die?  Because, otherwise, you're for providing "free" health care to illegals.  But, instead of creating a program to deal with it, you want the hospitals to absorb that cost and pass it back on to you (and other users of the system) via higher charges and costs.  Nothing is free.  So either you expand the pool who are paying for it (everyone) or you let a smaller pool of people (users of the system) pay for it via higher charges/costs and thus premiums.  Or  you let people die.

5) Ahem. Republicans (either via control of the legislation or via the presidency) have raised taxes more than any democratic administration since the mid '70s.  They have expanded our deficit more (which eventually results in higher taxes) more than any democratic administration has since the mid 70's.  You might want to revisit this issue.  Trumps billionaire tax break didn't do the country NEARLY as much good as you keep thinking it did.  And the numbers show this beyond debate.

Dems are for a middle class tax break, and for big business to actually pay their fair share.  That's actually how CAPITALISM is supposed to work.  We've strayed from that because Republicans naively think that trickle down works.  3rd try at it....3rd time its showing that it doesn't work.  Those tax breaks aren't going back into they economy.  They're going into stock buy backs and war chest building. Not jobs/expansion/R&D or anything that adds to our economic development.

You have a choice.  You have lots of choices, actually.  Many of them, on the dem side, who don't support the things you say/think they do. But, honestly, I'd bet you have almost no idea what each dem candidates detailed policy proposals, or issue positions, even are.

Because you don't want choice.  You want to believe your team is the best, and Trump is the captain of your team.  And you want to vote for them/him, without being all that curious as to why.

Because you can't support a guy doing the things he's doing, and then call other people out for doing them, unless that's true.

But nice try.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 04:03:33 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #3549 on: October 28, 2019, 03:25:05 PM »

Would you like quotes to his twitter and the videos of him saying exactly that about: Shiff, Pelosi, the media, 3 female congresswoman, various other lawmakers, governors, etc who don't agree with him?  He constantly alleges treaon and being unamerican.

If you don't believe he says this nearly every day, you're not actually paying attention. Simple. As. that.  It's one of his common rallying crys. 

Fair.

That wasn't the point.

If you call someone out for doing something that the guy you support does nearly daily, it makes no sense.  It's hypocrisy.

Unless you are also calling out the guy you support for it. Not just after the fact. But in the moment. 

If, instead, you run and hide from that bad behavior, and never address it in the guy you support.....it makes any "objection" you have when someone else does it ring hollow.

It's either OK to do , or it's not.

I supported Bill Clinton for example and voted for him second term because he was (for the most part), a bottom line guy...policies.  With that said, I didn’t support him having an affair and getting his dick sucked in the White House.  I didn’t support how he gave the banks free reigns to hand out outrageous loans, which eventually led to a crash.  I supported Obama (first term), but didn’t support everything he was about.  And I support Trump.  Not because of how he speaks at times, but because of policies and how I believe, our country is doing well.

And did you give Clinton a pass on his lying under oath?

Or did you (rightly) point out that behavior was deplorable.

I've said several times: Bill is a scumbag. His philandering and the way he treats women is icky.

I have not soundly ignored that behavior and THEN called out Trump (or anyone else) for it.

You gotta understand, what some people may view as being huge concerns (how Trump speaks for example), others just don’t think are that important.   

Then it can't be important when someone else adopts the same behaviors, just because you disagree with their political position.

Again: It's either OK, or it's not.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 03:33:04 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #3550 on: October 28, 2019, 03:31:39 PM »

Nobody wants open borders. Stop believing that lie already. so you don't want everyone to have access to good affordable healthcare? Noted. You do realize the medicare for all is meant to cover everyone including undocumented migrants. I don't know about you but if they're gonna be here i'd rather they be healthy and able to work and contribute to the economy, maybe i'm just crazy and nobody is suggesting taking all guns from you and unless you are a Millionaire or Billionaire none of the tax plans would affect you in the least.

In most other countries, with single payor, you are charged "something" if you are not a citizen (and many bill that amount with no expectation of ever being paid). But that "something" is infinitely smaller than what we charge for...well...anything in our system today.  And some of the larger systems charge non-citizens nothing at all.

It works, because costs are kept reasonable because 90% of the medical interactions have their costs covered by the government.

And there aren't long lines.  And there aren't incredibly long waits for necessary procedures.  And the quality of care is good.  I dare you to tell a Canadian that you think our system is better than theirs.  They'll actually need to visit a doctor, afterwards, for hyperventilation due to laughter.

Those are lies Republicans tell because the insurance industry pads their pockets (just like the NRA does).

« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 03:33:30 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3551 on: October 28, 2019, 04:25:00 PM »

To the surprise of no one, more conservative talking points when it comes to representing democrats positions on issues.

1) Something has to be done about health care. Thats what's getting lost in the noise, right now. You're paying for the people who don't have insurance, now, via higher premiums.  You either have to go the Obama route(aka the Romney route), and expand the risk pool (Biden's position), or you have to go with Single Payor of some sort (Warren/Sanders position). There's other issues to address (like torte reform), but the current system isn't sustainable. It makes insurance companies scads of money, but it doesn't actually provide good care for people. The sooner the electorate realizes that health care isn't "elective", and not being able to pay means passing those incurred costs on to those that can, the sooner we can have an actual, intelligent, debate on the topic.  Your portrayal indicates you don't understand how the system works. You are paying for other peoples health care NOW.  You just don't want to acknowledge it.  And the choice is: Continue to do that (while premiums spiral ever upward) or find a better way.

The Republicans had nothing.  They had 2 years to try to propose a solution that works, that provides adequate coverage, that doesn't kick kids off before 25, that doesn't penalize for preexisting conditions, that lowers premiums and drug costs, and that addresses torte reform (to control malpractice insurance costs).  They. Had. Nothing.  Their proposals...every single one...were inadequate and unpopular.  And they've brought NOTHING to the table in the interim that is/was any better.  Voting for Trump means voting for the status quo on health care. So, by all means, if you want the potential to be bankrupted by getting, say, cancer.....Trump is definitely your guy!

2) No democrat wants open borders.  That's a conservative lie.  Not wanting a wall (aka a worthless Trump penis extension) isn't the same as wanting open borders.  The Obama administration actually did a BETTER job controlling the border than Trump has (or Bush did).  The dem proposals about adopting technology at the border look MUCH more effective than a Trump Monument.

3)The only democrat who has really talked about gun confiscation is Beto (and it wouldn't pass constitutional muster, anyway...it never has).  Voluntary Gun buy backs and assault weapons bans aren't confiscations. And they're not illegal. So says the Supreme Court.  Once again, as has been proven over and over again, the conservative tag line that dems are coming for your guns is largely a fear tactic and talking point.  Another conservative lie/talking point...unless you're talking specifically about Beto. This would be like me saying all Republicans want to grab women by the pussy.

4) Healthcare for illegal immigrants...another conservative boogey man.  So, here, I'll ask you a question:  If an illegal shows up at a hospital, dying....your solution is?  To not treat them?  To let them die?  Because, otherwise, you're for providing "free" health care to illegals.  But, instead of creating a program to deal with it, you want the hospitals to absorb that cost and pass it back on to you (and other users of the system) via higher charges and costs.  Nothing is free.  So either you expand the pool who are paying for it (everyone) or you let a smaller pool of people (users of the system) pay for it via higher charges/costs and thus premiums.  Or  you let people die.

5) Ahem. Republicans (either via control of the legislation or via the presidency) have raised taxes more than any democratic administration since the mid '70s.  They have expanded our deficit more (which eventually results in higher taxes) more than any democratic administration has since the mid 70's.  You might want to revisit this issue.  Trumps billionaire tax break didn't do the country NEARLY as much good as you keep thinking it did.  And the numbers show this beyond debate.

Dems are for a middle class tax break, and for big business to actually pay their fair share.  That's actually how CAPITALISM is supposed to work.  We've strayed from that because Republicans naively think that trickle down works.  3rd try at it....3rd time its showing that it doesn't work.  Those tax breaks aren't going back into they economy.  They're going into stock buy backs and war chest building. Not jobs/expansion/R&D or anything that adds to our economic development.

You have a choice.  You have lots of choices, actually.  Many of them, on the dem side, who don't support the things you say/think they do.

You don't want choice.  You want to believe your team is the best, and Trump is the captain of your team.  And you want to vote for them/him, without being all that curious as to why.

Because you can't support a guy doing the things he's doing, and then call other people out for doing them, unless that's true.

But nice try.

This can be so exhausting with you.  And if we don’t reply to your long winded posts , you’ll say we are “running” or hiding”.  Not at all.  I think it’s probably because we don’t have the time.  The guy doesn’t agree with some democratic policies, so what? Do you actually think you are going to convince him otherwise?

1)In my opinion, Obamacare was a disaster. It’s a tough subject, but NOBODY has solved it. 
2) its a twist, yes.  Just as Democrats saying wanting better border control or a wall is “racist”.  Here’s how I see both the border security and also gun control.  Democrats aren’t trying to take our guns away, they just want a better system.  Some conservatives think this will eventually lead to the government having more and more power and putting further restrictions on guns until the people don’t have that right anymore.  With border control, many conservatives just want a better system that forces illegal immigrants to go through a process.  Democrats fear that will be mistreating people, among other things. Both are safety issues and tighter protocol should be in place.
3) Beto IS a Democrat and his opinions are being heard.
4) People can argue taxes all day.  I believe conservatives have better policies when it comes to our money. You can show me all the stats, graphs, etc that you want.  What I know is that I’m middle class.  Trumps tax cuts have helped me pay less in taxes than I ever have, and get a bigger return at end of year.  Not to mention his child tax break.  I have a 2.5 yr old and this has directly affected me positively.  I mean why would I care if the top 1% got a small tax break as well?  The rich still pay the majority of taxes in this country, and also give much more to charity than any other group.  So why would i be concerned about them? 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3552 on: October 28, 2019, 04:37:25 PM »

You have a choice.  You have lots of choices, actually.  Many of them, on the dem side, who don't support the things you say/think they do. But, honestly, I'd bet you have almost no idea what each dem candidates detailed policy proposals, or issue positions, even are.

Because you don't want choice.  You want to believe your team is the best, and Trump is the captain of your team.  And you want to vote for them/him, without being all that curious as to why.

But nice try.

This exactly what I've been trying to tell people about our healthcare system for years. You already fucking pay for other people healthcare. How do they think insurance works? You pay your monthly payment for coverage out of your check. The money they collect from these payments by their customers goes towards paying their customers medical bills. Do people think insurers have a fucking money tree with endless cash in which to pay our bills and are pocketing our monthly payments?
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3553 on: October 28, 2019, 04:40:42 PM »

https://www.axios.com/house-impeachment-inquiry-vote-390f4fb0-c238-446c-90cb-b56ba8e0ebdd.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100

Well there goes this conservative talking point.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3554 on: October 28, 2019, 04:41:02 PM »

Would you like quotes to his twitter and the videos of him saying exactly that about: Shiff, Pelosi, the media, 3 female congresswoman, various other lawmakers, governors, etc who don't agree with him?  He constantly alleges treaon and being unamerican.

If you don't believe he says this nearly every day, you're not actually paying attention. Simple. As. that.  It's one of his common rallying crys. 

Fair.

That wasn't the point.

If you call someone out for doing something that the guy you support does nearly daily, it makes no sense.  It's hypocrisy.

Unless you are also calling out the guy you support for it. Not just after the fact. But in the moment. 

If, instead, you run and hide from that bad behavior, and never address it in the guy you support.....it makes any "objection" you have when someone else does it ring hollow.

I've said several times: Bill is a scumbag. His philandering and the way he treats women is icky.

I have not soundly ignored that behavior and THEN called out Trump (or anyone else) for it.

Then it can't be important when someone else adopts the same behaviors, just because you disagree with their political position.

It makes sense to me, as long as you’ve called Trump out for the same  ( like you mention). I’ve seen SB mention multiple times how he isn’t fond of how Trump talks.

I’m not saying you have or haven’t said anything about Bill.  I don’t care.  I’m telling you it was “bottom line” with me on him and any other president.  I didn’t harp on his negatives day after day, especially when there was a lot of good.  We are never going to have a perfect President.  

Exactly, and it wasn’t and isn’t a huge concern for me when Democrats behave similarly.  It’s not bottom line  

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3555 on: October 28, 2019, 04:58:12 PM »

Fair.

That wasn't the point.

It makes sense to me, as long as you’ve called Trump out for the same  ( like you mention). I’ve seen SB mention multiple times how he isn’t fond of how Trump talks.

I’m not saying you have or haven’t said anything about Bill.  I don’t care.  I’m telling you it was “bottom line” with me on him and any other president.  I didn’t harp on his negatives day after day, especially when there was a lot of good.  We are never going to have a perfect President.  

Exactly, and it wasn’t and isn’t a huge concern for me when Democrats behave similarly.  It’s not bottom line  

Sorry but I'm respectfully calling BS, we are in unprecedented times with this president's conduct and rhetoric
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 05:13:31 PM by tim_m » Logged
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3556 on: October 28, 2019, 05:24:59 PM »

That's not an elaboration, it's an excuse.

You called someone out for something that someone you support does constantly, and have never called them out over.

With your statement, above, you're basically saying: It's OK for the guy I like to do it, because I agree with his policy.  If anyone else does it, it's wrong.

If it's wrong, it's wrong.  And either you support and accept the tactic, and those who use it, or you don't.

Policy has nothing to do with it.  In the way you're using it, it's an excuse to practice hypocrisy.

You can read into my post all you want and project whatever your ego wishes, but Ill say it again - policy has everything to do with it. 

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3557 on: October 28, 2019, 05:32:58 PM »

Its about damn time. So far the way the proceedings have been run is a joke.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3558 on: October 29, 2019, 06:12:01 AM »

Incorrect but you're gonna believe what you want. This is how they did it with Nixon and Clinton. Several months of closed door hearings before the inquiry vote. This is the rules that were set in 2015 when Republicans endlessly investigated Hillary. They're just pissed because it was being used against them. If you're not happy with how it had been conducted up until now blame the Republicans for changing the investigating rules.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 06:14:44 AM by tim_m » Logged
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3559 on: October 29, 2019, 07:01:33 AM »

Her is a problem no one is talking about.

Federal Income Taxes and Federal Spending Both Set Records in FY19
https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/terence-p-jeffrey/federal-income-taxes-and-federal-spending-both-set-records

...and Washington for the most part does not want to deal with. This includes Trump. He ran on lowering spending.

Senate rejects Paul effort to cut spending
https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/467817-senate-rejects-paul-effort-to-cut-spending

This will bite us in the ass if we ignore it.

We cant afford what we are doing now let alone what the far left candidates such as Sanders and Warren are proposing. Warren cant even explain how she is going to pay for medicare for all. Says we have to wait a few weeks for her to come up with the answer !
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 07:11:08 AM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: