Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2024, 07:33:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227976 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rumoured Gig in Lisbon for 2016 with original Line Up - LINK to story
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rumoured Gig in Lisbon for 2016 with original Line Up - LINK to story  (Read 6855 times)
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« on: October 14, 2015, 09:57:49 AM »

http://blitz.sapo.pt/guns-nroses-tem-proposta-para-vir-tocar-a-portugal-em-2016=f98051

This just came out in one of Portugal's best music magazines.

Basically it states that negotiations for a concert in the summer of 2016 took place between promoters and agents from the band.

I had already known this for sometime and last week i was told that one of portugal's top promotors went to london, this was actually confirmed by him and stated that what's on the table is a 1.5 million dollar deal for a 2 hour performance of the original line up ( No mention weather izzy or steven would be there)

But i guess what eddie trunk said about things moving along behind the scenes are true. I heard about this offer over two months ago, now people are flying and cutting deals. So even though nothing is confirmed and no real details are given, it's good to know something is cooking and it's with Slash in it. because the 1,5 million is a deal only for the original line up.

Take it with a grain of salt and wait for better news, but so far, so good!  peace

Chinese Democracy!
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 10:01:20 AM »

http://blitz.sapo.pt/guns-nroses-tem-proposta-para-vir-tocar-a-portugal-em-2016=f98051

Basically it states that negotiations for a concert in the summer of 2016 took place between promoters and agents from the band.

I had already known this for sometime and last week i was told that one of portugal's top promotors went to london, this was actually confirmed by him and stated that what's on the table is a 1.5 million dollar deal for a 2 hour performance of the original line up ( No mention weather izzy or steven would be there)

But i guess what eddie trunk said about things moving along behind the scenes are true. I heard about this offer over two months ago, now people are flying and cutting deals. So even though nothing is confirmed and no real details are given, it's good to know something is cooking and it's with Slash in it. because the 1,5 million is a deal only for the original line up.

Take it with a grain of salt and wait for better news, but so far, so good!  peace

I'm sure it's true that a promoter has offered that deal.  Beyond that though...
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 10:03:16 AM »

All I know is... if they don't play in the United states of America... I will be very unhappy!

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 10:50:11 AM »

I'm sure it's true that a promoter has offered that deal.  Beyond that though...

I agree, promoters are sending offers, big company in the states is involved but in the end its all wishfull thinking until Axl and Slash confirm it. Lets keep positive!  peace ok
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 11:46:54 AM »

All I know is... if they don't play in the United states of America... I will be very unhappy!

If it's a reunion? There's no way that the U.S. wouldn't likely be the first stop.  If it's more NuGuns without an album?  I think a South American tour is about the best we can hope for. And I certainly won't won't be paying attention to it.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 11:56:35 AM by sofine11 » Logged
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 12:10:09 PM »

OMG !!!

hihi rofl hihi

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Princess Leia
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 12:18:50 PM »

If there is a reunion tour you bet they will. And I have a funny feeling the $$$ will be a lot more than just 1.5 million
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 12:30:40 PM »

they wouldn't get 1,5 million for the last touring band or anywhere near that number for a 2 hour gig in a festival.

Chinese Democracy!
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2015, 12:31:24 PM »

Since when is lisbon in south america?? Northern american geography skills?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2015, 12:45:05 PM »

1.5 million seems a little low...just sayin....highly doubt this has any traction.

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2015, 01:37:26 PM »

Guns N'Roses t?m proposta para vir tocar a Portugal em 2016

Reuni?o de Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, Izzy Stradlin e Steven Adler est? cada vez mais pr?xima.
Os rumores de uma reuni?o da forma??o dos Guns N' Roses que gravou o ?lbum Appetite for Destruction avolumam-se e a BLITZ sabe que o grupo j? tem, pelo menos, uma proposta para tocar em Portugal na primeira metade de 2106.

Ler mais: http://blitz.sapo.pt/guns-nroses-tem-proposta-para-vir-tocar-a-portugal-em-2016=f98051#ixzz3oZ5JuMOV

hihi rofl hihi

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2015, 01:47:20 PM »

Reuni?o de Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, Izzy Stradlin e Steven Adler est? cada vez mais pr?xima.
Os rumores de uma reuni?o da forma??o dos Guns N' Roses que gravou o ?lbum Appetite for Destruction avolumam-se e a BLITZ sabe que o grupo j? tem, pelo menos, uma proposta para tocar em Portugal na primeira metade de 2106.

Ler mais: http://blitz.sapo.pt/guns-nroses-tem-proposta-para-vir-tocar-a-portugal-em-2016=f98051#ixzz3oZ5JuMOV

hihi rofl hihi

You want me to translate it and post it on Norwegian?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2015, 01:50:02 PM »

hihi rofl hihi

Make sure you overuse emoticons too!  hihi hihi hihi ok ok rofl rofl ok ok
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2015, 01:53:10 PM »

hihi rofl hihi

Make sure you overuse emoticons too!  hihi hihi hihi ok ok rofl rofl ok ok

Yeah, i actuelly act just like that those when writing too..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2015, 02:13:27 PM »

If it's a reunion? There's no way that the U.S. wouldn't likely be the first stop.  If it's more NuGuns without an album?  I think a South American tour is about the best we can hope for. And I certainly won't won't be paying attention to it.

Well...maybe, maybe not.

Let's make you a promoter.  Would you be opposed to seeing how a one off show went overseas before you committed resources to something substantial over here?

Yes, you would lose the hook of saying you had the first comeback show. 

On the other hand, if Axl takes a chopper to the festival gig and lands at 11:55PM to be greeted by a Slash and Duff with their arms folded and pissed at the world, it would be a consequence free way to find out that it wasn't going to work.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2015, 02:19:05 PM »

Well...maybe, maybe not.

Let's make you a promoter.  Would you be opposed to seeing how a one off show went overseas before you committed resources to something substantial over here?

Yes, you would lose the hook of saying you had the first comeback show. 

On the other hand, if Axl takes a chopper to the festival gig and lands at 11:55PM to be greeted by a Slash and Duff with their arms folded and pissed at the world, it would be a consequence free way to find out that it wasn't going to work.

Yeah, it's possible.  But this wouldn't be the first time they've received offers from promoters to reunite.  Hell, it happened while they both HATED eachother. I'm sure the news that they're cordial again has the sharks once again circling. So who knows?
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »

Yeah, it's possible.  But this wouldn't be the first time they've received offers from promoters to reunite.  Hell, it happened while they both HATED eachother. I'm sure the news that they're cordial again has the sharks once again circling. So who knows?

You might even get a better deal now.  If Slash and Duff can sell promoters on the fact they keep an eye on things and make sure it runs as smooth as possible.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2015, 02:26:37 PM »

hihi rofl hihi

Guns N Roses have proposed to come to play Portugal in 2016

Meeting Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, Izzy Stradlin and Steven Adler is ever closer. Rumors of a meeting of formation of Guns N 'Roses that recorded the album Appetite for Destruction swell up and the BLITZ knows the group already has at least a proposal to play in Portugal in the first half of 2106.

ok hihi smoking rofl crying

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

ericy210
Headliner

What's up..... homefuck!

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2015, 09:34:31 PM »

Does anyone know if this is a reputable magazine?  Someone on another board said it's a joke of a magazine that recycles news from other magazines.
I hope it's true.  I'd go back to Lisbon, where I met Jarmo at the last Rick in rio Lisboa

Iowa City 1993, Leeds 2002, Quad Cities 2002, Chicago 2002, NYC 2006, Lisbon 2006, London 2006, Donnington 2006, Wembley 2006, Chicago 2006, Toronto 2010, Chicago 2011, Chicago 2012, Chicago 2016 x 2
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2015, 09:53:57 PM »

Does anyone know if this is a reputable magazine?  Someone on another board said it's a joke of a magazine that recycles news from other magazines.
I hope it's true.  I'd go back to Lisbon, where I met Jarmo at the last Rick in rio Lisboa

Yeeessssssss

http://blitz.sapo.pt/gen.pl?p=stories&op=view&fokey=bz.stories/98061

hihi rofl hihi

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: