Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 09:51:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 227825 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #420 on: August 26, 2020, 06:54:42 AM »

I believe calling somebody an "asshole" is against the rules here.

Probably...and notice I gave not one single bitch to being labeled an asshole.

Which seems a whole lot more....forceful...than pointing out that someone is, basically, using a school yard taunting device in an adult discussion.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 06:59:51 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
sandman
Legend

« Reply #421 on: August 26, 2020, 08:04:15 AM »

What have you done for BLM?

I called it! Thanks for proving my point by once again completely failing to make a substantive argument on the facts at hand. You divert yet again with a hilariously obvious non-sequitur. What in the world could my involvement in BLM have to do with your racist comments?

BTW, I have donated to BLM and my local bail fund, as well as attended PEACEFUL protests. I'm sorry I don't fit your hilarious caricature of a progressive "virtue signaler" [insert more buzzwords here]. It really displays how completely disconnected you are from reality that you actually think liberals are the absurd strawman they tell you on Fox News.

You should get out more. Try actually talking to progressive people, in good faith. If you're even capable of good faith discourse, that is. I don't see much evidence, sadly. The Failing Sandman racks up another loss!

Can u convince mommy to give up “your” house and give it to black people?

rofl rofl rofl

... what? You're not one of those nutbags who thinks BLM is Marxist or something are you? Also, that's not what Marxism is anyway. I'm sorry you're so ignorant of political theory, but if that's the case, just refrain from opining on theory you have't read. It's really that simple. Intelligent people don't form opinions on subjects they're ignorant of.

Back on topic, I accept your tacit concession on the fact that your comment was racist.  ok

so you donated to some "organization" which you have no idea how they use your money to benefit black communities. and you attended a protest. WOW. you are really committed to the cause! i'm sure the black community is really thankful for everything you do. and don't forget that you "refuse to stay silent" by posting stuff online. I know black people really appreciate your efforts and would never suggest that being "vocal" online just makes white people feel good about themselves but doesn't do much for their communities.  

If you truly supported BLM and believed in white privilege, you would give all of your wealth. that's what they are asking for. give up your home, or whatever the hell you might own. I'm assuming you don't own much, so maybe you could get a job and pay a black family's rent for a few years. commit to the cause! again, if you truly support it, why would you not obey their demands?

now, if you wanted to take a sane approach to helping the black community, I am going to give you some friendly advise on how to help:
- volunteer at a youth center.
- organize (or participate in) a massive clean-up of black communities (picking up trash and painting walls).
- buy a black teenager a stock - one share of a great company - and tell him to research and understand what he owns.
- organize a food drive for poor communities.
- coach sports teams in troubled neighborhoods and fight to get them in leagues in wealthy townships.  
- start a small business and hire minorities.
- become successful and push for your company to work with minority owned businesses.
- become successful and hire minorities at your company.

these are all things that me and a number of my friends have done over the past 30 years. we've made an actual difference in many people's lives.

but the Dems don't want to actually help black communities. they enslave them, keep them down, and keep them dependent. cause if they actually cared, they would give far better advice to people like you.

as for the Marxist comment, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. you accuse me of having a viewpoint, then you don't, then you criticize me for not understanding something I never commented on. are you on drugs? more friendly advice. stop doing drugs.  

I don't think you understand white privilege is.

glad to see you have taken on the approach of you compadres in this thread. just insult people that disagree with you. you don't even bother to post anything of any value. just take a cheap shot at a fellow poster. class act.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
sandman
Legend

« Reply #422 on: August 26, 2020, 08:19:02 AM »

I called it! Thanks for proving my point by once again completely failing to make a substantive argument on the facts at hand. You divert yet again with a hilariously obvious non-sequitur. What in the world could my involvement in BLM have to do with your racist comments?

BTW, I have donated to BLM and my local bail fund, as well as attended PEACEFUL protests. I'm sorry I don't fit your hilarious caricature of a progressive "virtue signaler" [insert more buzzwords here]. It really displays how completely disconnected you are from reality that you actually think liberals are the absurd strawman they tell you on Fox News.

You should get out more. Try actually talking to progressive people, in good faith. If you're even capable of good faith discourse, that is. I don't see much evidence, sadly. The Failing Sandman racks up another loss!

rofl rofl rofl

... what? You're not one of those nutbags who thinks BLM is Marxist or something are you? Also, that's not what Marxism is anyway. I'm sorry you're so ignorant of political theory, but if that's the case, just refrain from opining on theory you have't read. It's really that simple. Intelligent people don't form opinions on subjects they're ignorant of.

Back on topic, I accept your tacit concession on the fact that your comment was racist.  ok

so you donated to some "organization" which you have no idea how they use your money to benefit black communities. and you attended a protest. WOW. you are really committed to the cause! i'm sure the black community is really thankful for everything you do. and don't forget that you "refuse to stay silent" by posting stuff online. I know black people really appreciate your efforts and would never suggest that being "vocal" online just makes white people feel good about themselves but doesn't do much for their communities. 

If you truly supported BLM and believed in white privilege, you would give all of your wealth. that's what they are asking for. give up your home, or whatever the hell you might own. I'm assuming you don't own much, so maybe you could get a job and pay a black family's rent for a few years. commit to the cause! again, if you truly support it, why would you not obey their demands?

now, if you wanted to take a sane approach to helping the black community, I am going to give you some friendly advise on how to help:
- organize (or participate in) a massive clean-up of black communities (picking up trash and painting walls).
- buy a black teenager a stock - one share of a great company - and tell him to research and understand what he owns.
- coach sports teams in troubled neighborhoods and fight to get them in leagues in wealthy townships. 
- become successful and push for your company to work with minority owned businesses.

these are all things that me and a number of my friends have done over the past 30 years. we've made an actual difference in many people's lives.

but the Dems don't want to actually help black communities. they enslave them, keep them down, and keep them dependent. cause if they actually cared, they would give far better advice to people like you.

as for the Marxist comment, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. you accuse me of having a viewpoint, then you don't, then you criticize me for not understanding something I never commented on. are you on drugs? more friendly advice. stop doing drugs. 

Now everyone pay attention to the fact that he's completely diverted 180 degrees from the subject of discussion because he cannot concede like an honest person debating in good faith. It's really sad, isn't it? He makes a racist comment and tries to dodge accountability by pulling a complete non-sequitur and turning attention around on the person calling him out.

You've wasted your breath. I'm not engaging in your diversion game. Oops! The Failing Sandman racks up another loss!

If you would like to talk about BLM, I'd be happy to discredit your angry little rant only AFTER you take some personal responsibility for your comments like a big boy.

what did I say that was racist?

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #423 on: August 26, 2020, 03:24:52 PM »

Which seems a whole lot more....forceful...than pointing out that someone is, basically, using a school yard taunting device in an adult discussion.

I said " We dont need to be assholes towards one another."  I wasn't specifically calling you ( or myself) one.   

There's like only 6 of us who post here, lets try to be civil and not condescending. I'm willing to have a go at that, are you?

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
sandman
Legend

« Reply #424 on: August 26, 2020, 08:00:26 PM »

I said " We dont need to be assholes towards one another."  I wasn't specifically calling you ( or myself) one.   

There's like only 6 of us who post here, lets try to be civil and not condescending. I'm willing to have a go at that, are you?

Good luck with that.  rofl

They have their panties in a bunch cause of orange man. Jarmo allows the constant insults because of orange man.

Even Tim is in on the insults now.

And trump will be out of office in a few months. Yet they still can’t help themselves with the negative BS. Its pathetic and speaks volumes about their personal lives.

Take a look back at the obama thread. Was really nice to have mature discussions with no insults. Learned some stuff here and there about other people’s perspectives. And everyone respected each other. All the time.

This thread is pathetic.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #425 on: August 26, 2020, 08:38:33 PM »

rofl rofl rofl

glad to see you have taken on the approach of you compadres in this thread. just insult people that disagree with you. you don't even bother to post anything of any value. just take a cheap shot at a fellow poster. class act.

Didn't mean it as one, if it came of as one i apologize. Generally i think white privilege is not being treated different because you're white.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #426 on: August 26, 2020, 08:47:31 PM »

Honestly, that entire screed did more to expose his lack of understanding of racial issues than I ever could. The cherry on top is the tonedeaf "enslave them" comment. Imagine thinking it's a good move to suggest that an entire racial demographic has no agency and is being enslaved but they are collectively too stupid to realize it.  Shocked

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #427 on: August 26, 2020, 09:05:52 PM »

Oops, I confused you with your alternate account, Senator Blutardsky.

So excuse me, you never backed up your initial assertion that Senator's comment was not racist. Once you address the counterpoint I made to that denial, I will happily address your BLM diversion.  ok

Imagine being so delicate that somebody saying "I'm not sure you understand the issue here" is a vicious personal attack. And then sarcastically calling them a "class act" to punctuate.

My dude, you can't be so obviously hypocritical, or else people will realize you're here in bad faith to troll.

Good luck with that.  rofl

They have their panties in a bunch cause of orange man.

How very civil of you.

Take a look back at the obama thread. Was really nice to have mature discussions with no insults. Learned some stuff here and there about other people’s perspectives. And everyone respected each other. All the time.

This thread is pathetic.

Gee, it's almost like the president's conduct sets the tone for political discourse...

It's almost like a certain intellectual had something to say about tone policing in the face of injustice...

"the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice" - MLK

When you have an administration committing acts of violence and injustice against the people, it is their right to rise up against that tyranny.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #428 on: August 26, 2020, 10:18:37 PM »

Oops, I confused you with your alternate account, Senator Blutardsky.

So excuse me, you never backed up your initial assertion that Senator's comment was not racist. Once you address the counterpoint I made to that denial, I will happily address your BLM diversion.  ok

Imagine being so delicate that somebody saying "I'm not sure you understand the issue here" is a vicious personal attack. And then sarcastically calling them a "class act" to punctuate.

My dude, you can't be so obviously hypocritical, or else people will realize you're here in bad faith to troll.

Good luck with that.  rofl

They have their panties in a bunch cause of orange man.

How very civil of you.

This thread is pathetic.

Gee, it's almost like the president's conduct sets the tone for political discourse...

It's almost like a certain intellectual had something to say about tone policing in the face of injustice...

"the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice" - MLK

When you have an administration committing acts of violence and injustice against the people, it is their right to rise up against that tyranny.

Fair enough on the racist accusation. I sometimes forget who said what and who i am resppnding to. So i can relate. Honestly not sure if i defended a comment from the senator, but i will check.

Let’s be careful with calling each other racist or anything else vile. Thats a serious accusation and we shouldnt throw that around too loosely. I’ve never sensed any racist feelings among any of the primary posters in these political threads.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 07:47:57 AM by sandman » Logged

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #429 on: August 26, 2020, 11:04:32 PM »

Fair enough on the racist accusation. I sometimes forget who said what and who i am resppnding to. So i can relate. Honestly not sure if i defended a comment from the senator, but i will check.

Let’s be careful with calling each other racist or anything else vial. Thats a serious accusation and we shouldnt throw that around too loosely.

Is this the new Civil Sandman?

Do you really not see the problem here? You're more concerned with the word "racist" than the act of racism.

You're also conflating the identification of racist or prejudiced statements with calling someone a racist, as in thoroughly and categorically. Lots of people who are not through-and-through racists can have prejudiced thoughts from time to time. It is our responsibility to constantly check ourselves as to whether we are being prejudiced or not, and when we fail, it is necessary for someone else to point it out. If you have a problem with pointing out racism where it exists, you're only enabling it to grow unchecked.

Calling out racism is not "vile". Hell, even if it is mistaken, that does not rise to the level of "vile". Racism is vile. Let's not conflate the evil of racism with name calling.

I’ve never sensed any racist feelings among any of the primary posters in these political threads.

I have.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 11:08:26 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #430 on: August 26, 2020, 11:17:58 PM »

I thought Pence did a nice speech.  Can we have the fact checkers now?  hihi  Surprised Trump didn't grab the mic.

Freaked a little when they flashed to the guy in dark clothes going up on the stage.  Oh it's the singer.  hihi

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #431 on: August 27, 2020, 09:54:55 AM »

This thread is pathetic.

It is what you make it.

Maybe part of the reason is that the current administration has aimed so low. Starting with the fake news that Obama isn't American up until the more recent things such as wishing alleged traffickers well, while disrespecting others who didn't attend his inauguration....

When the main topic himself shows very little empathy, decency or sympathy to those who refuse to kiss his ass, you expect people who don't buy his lines to be civil while his supporters aren't? Right....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #432 on: August 27, 2020, 10:45:33 AM »

This thread is pathetic.

It is what you make it.

Maybe part of the reason is that the current administration has aimed so low. Starting with the fake news that Obama isn't American up until the more recent things such as wishing alleged traffickers well, while disrespecting others who didn't attend his inauguration....

When the main topic himself shows very little empathy, decency or sympathy to those who refuse to kiss his ass, you expect people who don't buy his lines to be civil while his supporters aren't? Right....

/jarmo

Exactly this.

"We should be able to say whatever we want and make our opinions heard....no matter how objectionalbe they might be, with no consequence or recourse.  You are all snow flakes who need safe spaces"

"Why, how DARE you! How DARE you point out racism, hypocrisy, lies, logical fallacies, etc.  You, sir, are uncivilized and treating me poorly.  A pox upon your house and I am retreating to mine own domicile to recover from your pointed barbs!"

Its just...ridiculous.  The double standard, hypocrisy, and irony.....you have to just laugh and shake your head.

And then....instead of actually addressing any of it, you get the "When are you going to stop beating your dog" questions.  It's just the epitome of bad faith discussion.

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #433 on: August 27, 2020, 11:43:09 AM »

I said " We dont need to be assholes towards one another."  I wasn't specifically calling you ( or myself) one.  

I believe I am being civil and have been civil. But I'm not going to be a punching bag, either.

I have never called you a name. Ever. I have never attacked your personality. Ever.  I have never attacked your writing style. Ever.  I have never questioned your character or insinuated you were an asshole. Ever.  I'm sure you are a fine fellow and a pillar of your community.

I have questioned your tactics. I have taken apart the content of your posts.  I have sought to undermine your points. I have fed your words back to you and pointed out incidents of hypocrisy, irony, and untruthfullness. I have pointed out where you seem to lack understanding of a topic or what has been written. I have pointed out your lack of objectivity and your bias. And most of all, I have questioned the person you voted for.  None of that is uncivil. In short, I've taken apart your content and politics, not you.  I have engaged in debate.  And, if I'm being honest, pretty tame debate in terms of tactics.

YOU take all that personally. I don't know why...I suspect maybe it has something to do with the fact that, when I hold the mirror up, it makes you uncomfortable with your positions and opinions (though I have no doubt you will never admit it).  I suspect you feel rather scalded by that, and my writing style.  But for whatever the reason, you see things like pointing out juvenile debate tactics, and "just to put your little heart at ease" as somehow perjoratives that cause you grave injury. Or harkening back to you criticizing my writing style for length as heinous haymakers that leave grevious injury on your soul. At this point, I'm pretty sure you'd be offended by "Bless your heart". That's not a dig or me being condescending. It's the gods honest truth.

It sure seems to me that what you want is complete and complicit acceptance of your opinions and conservative talking points. You don't want to be challenged AT ALL.  You don't seem to want to have to stand behind your words and defend them. And you don't want to address valid points that undermine them.  But yet, you seem to want to be allowed to fight tooth and nail against those with contrary opinions...and for them to just walk away from those fights without answer.  Again, witness the fact our most recent discussion was YOU interjecting into a conversation with tim....it seems because you were so gravely injured by the implication your earlier posts might be wrong. You want to be treated with kid gloves, but you want to be able to wade in with brass knuckles. Uh...nope.

As I said, I'm "willing to be civil" because I think I have been.  What I'm not willing to do is give you an ultimate free pass to post (especially when you're chiming in to another conversation) without challenge.  And challenging you means doing exactly what I have been doing all along: debating the content in your posts.  If you think that's being uncivil...well, then you have your answer.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 12:05:46 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #434 on: August 27, 2020, 03:35:11 PM »

I said " We dont need to be assholes towards one another."  I wasn't specifically calling you ( or myself) one.  

I believe I am being civil and have been civil. But I'm not going to be a punching bag, either.

I have never called you a name. Ever. I have never attacked your personality. Ever.  I have never attacked your writing style. Ever.  I have never questioned your character or insinuated you were an asshole. Ever.  I'm sure you are a fine fellow and a pillar of your community.

I have questioned your tactics. I have taken apart the content of your posts.  I have sought to undermine your points. I have fed your words back to you and pointed out incidents of hypocrisy, irony, and untruthfullness. I have pointed out where you seem to lack understanding of a topic or what has been written. I have pointed out your lack of objectivity and your bias. And most of all, I have questioned the person you voted for.  None of that is uncivil. In short, I've taken apart your content and politics, not you.  I have engaged in debate.  And, if I'm being honest, pretty tame debate in terms of tactics.

YOU take all that personally. I don't know why...I suspect maybe it has something to do with the fact that, when I hold the mirror up, it makes you uncomfortable with your positions and opinions (though I have no doubt you will never admit it).  I suspect you feel rather scalded by that, and my writing style.  But for whatever the reason, you see things like pointing out juvenile debate tactics, and "just to put your little heart at ease" as somehow perjoratives that cause you grave injury. Or harkening back to you criticizing my writing style for length as heinous haymakers that leave grevious injury on your soul. At this point, I'm pretty sure you'd be offended by "Bless your heart". That's not a dig or me being condescending. It's the gods honest truth.

It sure seems to me that what you want is complete and complicit acceptance of your opinions and conservative talking points. You don't want to be challenged AT ALL.  You don't seem to want to have to stand behind your words and defend them. And you don't want to address valid points that undermine them.  But yet, you seem to want to be allowed to fight tooth and nail against those with contrary opinions...and for them to just walk away from those fights without answer.  Again, witness the fact our most recent discussion was YOU interjecting into a conversation with tim....it seems because you were so gravely injured by the implication your earlier posts might be wrong. You want to be treated with kid gloves, but you want to be able to wade in with brass knuckles. Uh...nope.

As I said, I'm "willing to be civil" because I think I have been.  What I'm not willing to do is give you an ultimate free pass to post (especially when you're chiming in to another conversation) without challenge.  And challenging you means doing exactly what I have been doing all along: debating the content in your posts.  If you think that's being uncivil...well, then you have your answer.

A simple yes or no would have been adequate.  I have no problem with being challenged.  The derogatory comments and telling me what I think are where the problem lies.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #435 on: August 27, 2020, 03:37:17 PM »

This could be opening the door for Biden to cancel on the debates.  Which was always a possibility.

Pelosi says there shouldn't be any presidential debates this year

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/27/pelosi-biden-trump-debate-403598

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #436 on: August 27, 2020, 05:42:47 PM »

What's the point of a debate against a guy who lies and lies?

You present facts, and it's countered with "you're slow", "you hate America", "you're a radical socialist"....

Debates are only useful if people taking part can take in information, and present a counter argument based on what was said. It's not a yelling match where the aim is to insult the other guy. Which is the way of the Repub... Trump party nowadays.

Nowadays you don't even need a debate for people to be yelling alone at a camera and calling it a speech.

180000 people are dead in the USA, and the best is yet to come.... Wow!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #437 on: August 27, 2020, 06:17:16 PM »

What's the point of a debate against a guy who lies and lies?

You present facts, and it's countered with "you're slow", "you hate America", "you're a radical socialist"....

Debates are only useful if people taking part can take in information, and present a counter argument based on what was said. It's not a yelling match where the aim is to insult the other guy. Which is the way of the Repub... Trump party nowadays.

Nowadays you don't even need a debate for people to be yelling alone at a camera and calling it a speech.

180000 people are dead in the USA, and the best is yet to come.... Wow!

/jarmo

Presidential debates are considered an essential part of the election process. We learn a lot about a candidate as it takes them out of a scripted environment and we get to see how they think as well as get some answers to questions on a subject a candidate may not have discussed  previously or has intentionally avoided talking about. We also get to see how they handle themselves face to face with their opponent.

If all Trump did was lie at a debate, it would reflect very badly on him.  The criticism of Biden of course is that he is no longer mentally sharp enough to perform the duties of a President. If he withdraws from the debates that will only add fuel to that fire. 

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #438 on: August 27, 2020, 06:22:16 PM »

Biden overlooks Ferguson in claiming no 'racial riots,' National Guard under Obama
Biden compared the state of the country during President Obama's second term with Trump's first

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden accused President Trump of being part of the problem Thursday as violence, unrest and racial tension remain prevalent across the country.

In an interview with MSNBC, the former vice president compared the state of the country during President Obama’s second term with Trump's first, but appeared to overlook multiple major events that took place during the Obama-Biden administration.

"For the last four years we weren't having riots, racial riots," he said of his second term with Obama. "When they occurred, we didn't have to call in the National Guard."

Biden appeared to overlook high-profile instances of violent protests and unrest across the country, including in Ferguson, Mo., following the 2014 police shooting of Michael Brown. As violence overtook the St. Louis suburb, Gov. Jay Nixon did indeed call in the National Guard.

More: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-no-racial-riots-claim-national-guard-ferguson-obama

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #439 on: August 27, 2020, 06:53:41 PM »

I have questioned your tactics. I have taken apart the content of your posts.  I have sought to undermine your points. I have fed your words back to you and pointed out incidents of hypocrisy, irony, and untruthfullness. I have pointed out where you seem to lack understanding of a topic or what has been written. I have pointed out your lack of objectivity and your bias. And most of all, I have questioned the person you voted for.  None of that is uncivil. In short, I've taken apart your content and politics, not you.  I have engaged in debate.  And, if I'm being honest, pretty tame debate in terms of tactics.

A simple yes or no would have been adequate.  I have no problem with being challenged.  The derogatory comments and telling me what I think are where the problem lies.

Thanks for, again, proving my point.

More pearl clutching.

Pot. Kettlle. Black.

Sorry I didnt answer your "when are you going to stop beating your dog" bad faith question.

And, finally, I get to decide what makes my responses adequate. Which seems to stick in your craw. TFB.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 07:16:11 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: