Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 10:33:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  November 12, 2022 Singapore
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 12, 2022 Singapore  (Read 1551 times)
cineater
Legend

« on: November 11, 2022, 01:47:16 PM »

Show time 7 to 10:30.  Thundershowers in the afternoon but the stadium has a retractable roof (how cool).  

« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 10:52:40 AM by cineater » Logged

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2022, 10:58:07 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/100015207463317/videos/426416813026070  Longest one I could find.  Several smaller clips out there if you want to peek into the show.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2022, 05:21:23 PM »

It's So Easy
Chinese Democracy
Slither
(Velvet Revolver cover)
Welcome to the Jungle
Better
Double Talkin' Jive
Live and Let Die
(Wings cover)
Reckless Life
Estranged
Rocket Queen
Shadow of Your Love
You Could Be Mine
I Wanna Be Your Dog
(The Stooges cover)
Absurd
Hard Skool
Civil War
Slash Guitar Solo
(Solo)
Sweet Child o' Mine
November Rain
Wichita Lineman
(Jimmy Webb cover)
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
(Bob Dylan cover)
Nightrain

Encore:
Coma
Patience
(With blackbird intro)
Don't Cry
The Seeker
(The Who cover)
Paradise City

rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2022, 07:03:44 PM »

No Brownstone?

Thats rare.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
(t)
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2022, 12:14:45 AM »

That litho is beautiful.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2022, 01:07:32 AM »

No Brownstone?

Thats rare.

Might be one of those culture things where drug use isn't tolerated and it'd be better just not to do that song here.  Oh yeah read this:

"The Misuse of Drugs Act 1973 is a drug control law in Singapore classifying substances into three categories, Classes A, B, and C. Section 44 provides that "The Minister may, by an order published in the Gazette" add, remove, or transfer drugs among the classes. The statute's penal provisions are severe by most nations' standards, providing for long terms of imprisonment, caning, and capital punishment. The law creates a presumption of trafficking for certain threshold amounts, e.g. 30 grams of cannabis. It also creates a presumption that a person possesses drugs if he possesses the keys to a premises containing the drugs, and that "Any person found in or escaping from any place or premises which is proved or presumed to be used for the purpose of smoking or administering a controlled drug shall, until the contrary is proved, be presumed to have been smoking or administering a controlled drug in that place or premises." Thus, one runs the risk of arrest for drug use by simply being in the company of drug users. The law also allows officers to search premises and individuals, without a search warrant, if he "reasonably suspects that there is to be found a controlled drug or article liable to seizure". Moreover, Section 31 allows officers to demand urinalysis of suspected drug offenders while section 8A prohibits any citizen or permanent resident of Singapore to use any prohibited drug outside of the country, and if found guilty to be punished as if they committed that act within the country."

However, it was in the set list in 2017.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 01:26:03 AM by cineater » Logged

rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2022, 05:18:34 AM »

No Brownstone?

Thats rare.

Might be one of those culture things where drug use isn't tolerated and it'd be better just not to do that song here.  Oh yeah read this:

"The Misuse of Drugs Act 1973 is a drug control law in Singapore classifying substances into three categories, Classes A, B, and C. Section 44 provides that "The Minister may, by an order published in the Gazette" add, remove, or transfer drugs among the classes. The statute's penal provisions are severe by most nations' standards, providing for long terms of imprisonment, caning, and capital punishment. The law creates a presumption of trafficking for certain threshold amounts, e.g. 30 grams of cannabis. It also creates a presumption that a person possesses drugs if he possesses the keys to a premises containing the drugs, and that "Any person found in or escaping from any place or premises which is proved or presumed to be used for the purpose of smoking or administering a controlled drug shall, until the contrary is proved, be presumed to have been smoking or administering a controlled drug in that place or premises." Thus, one runs the risk of arrest for drug use by simply being in the company of drug users. The law also allows officers to search premises and individuals, without a search warrant, if he "reasonably suspects that there is to be found a controlled drug or article liable to seizure". Moreover, Section 31 allows officers to demand urinalysis of suspected drug offenders while section 8A prohibits any citizen or permanent resident of Singapore to use any prohibited drug outside of the country, and if found guilty to be punished as if they committed that act within the country."

I knew the were tough but didnt know this
''section 8A prohibits any citizen or permanent resident of Singapore to use any prohibited drug outside of the country, and if found guilty to be punished as if they committed that act within the country."

Hardcore.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
cineater
Legend

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2022, 06:53:46 AM »

No Brownstone?

Thats rare.

I knew the were tough but didnt know this
''section 8A prohibits any citizen or permanent resident of Singapore to use any prohibited drug outside of the country, and if found guilty to be punished as if they committed that act within the country."

Hardcore.

When visiting, leave your medical marijuana at home.  Back in the day, the whole band and crew would have been drugged screened before coming into the country.  Why bother, don't let the plane even land.   hihi

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2022, 01:20:14 AM »

They really shouldn't even play in a place like that.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
cineater
Legend

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2022, 10:35:23 AM »

They really shouldn't even play in a place like that.

It's a really cool city.  I hope to get there some day.  They aren't going to accommodate my smoking behavior but I won't get arrested.  Probably just the place I need to take off for the next time I decide I should probably give it up.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: