Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:53:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  remove the "delete" function
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: remove the "delete" function  (Read 14288 times)
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2006, 01:54:29 PM »

i thought "fuck this board i'm done" but then later changed my mind.

Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? no
SLCPUNK
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2006, 04:34:12 PM »

my experience is that certain posters, after being "owned" by other posters, delete their original post to save face, like hide their original stupidity and make the person who replies to them seem like an idiot. this is a very cowardly thing to do and should not be allowed.

Not only have you done this, but you also go back and modify your posts.

Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2006, 04:42:59 PM »

my experience is that certain posters, after being "owned" by other posters, delete their original post to save face, like hide their original stupidity and make the person who replies to them seem like an idiot. this is a very cowardly thing to do and should not be allowed.

Careful!  He might delete his post because you "owned" him, then you'll really look like an idiot!   hihi
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2006, 04:43:14 PM »

i actually don't, unless there are mistakes there i want to correct. i never go back to add stuff for the sake of looking better, i dare you to find one example where i have. and can you say that i have done this, without feeling that you as a grown man is sitting there lying on a message board? that would be incredibly sad. that being said, don't even bother responding, i'm so sick of seeing your username in the threads i post in that i feel like throwing up.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2006, 04:43:58 PM »

Careful!? He might delete his post because you "owned" him, then you'll really look like an idiot!? ?hihi

was this a joke? in that case, better luck next time. i'm done with this thread.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2006, 04:52:47 PM »

i actually don't, unless there are mistakes there i want to correct. i never go back to add stuff for the sake of looking better, i dare you to find one example where i have. and can you say that i have done this, without feeling that you as a grown man is sitting there lying on a message board? that would be incredibly sad. that being said, don't even bother responding, i'm so sick of seeing your username in the threads i post in that i feel like throwing up.

The Mods already did.

Then there was another thread where you went back and changed everything you wrote. But I had already quoted you in response, so there it was, for all to see. That thread also got deleted because you became so upset.

Careful!  He might delete his post because you "owned" him, then you'll really look like an idiot!   hihi

Nobody has to try.........

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2006, 04:55:33 PM »

The Mods already did.

Then there was another thread where you went back and changed everything you wrote. But I had already quoted you in response, so there it was, for all to see. That thread also got deleted because you became so upset.

wow. just wow. i swear on my own life, i have never in my life done that. actually SLCPUNK, you know what? this last post was a fucking relief to me. remember the time you said something about my thread not being fair or whatever and i became pissed off? well, this outright lie just proves your word aren't worth shit. a man without his word is nothing. just look inside yourself and look at what you just posted. it's sad. i put this on my own life, if i have done what you said i'm the most pathetic motherfucker alive, and if i didn't, you are. how's that? now put this to rest, you just confirmed i'm alot better than you.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2006, 04:57:29 PM »

wow. just wow. i swear on my own life, i have never in my life done that. actually SLCPUNK, you know what? this last post was a fucking relief to me. remember the time you said something about my thread not being fair or whatever and i became pissed off? well, this outright lie just proves your word aren't worth shit. a man without his word is nothing. just look in yourself and look at what you just posted. it's sad. i put this on my own life, if i have done what you said i'm the most pathetic motherfucker alive, and if i didn't, you are. how's that? now put this to rest, you just confirmed i'm alot better than you.

A 8 year old can read your posts and understand how upset you are all the time..........

There is no denying it.

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2006, 05:00:14 PM »

wow. just wow. i swear on my own life, i have never in my life done that. actually SLCPUNK, you know what? this last post was a fucking relief to me. remember the time you said something about my thread not being fair or whatever and i became pissed off? well, this outright lie just proves your word aren't worth shit. a man without his word is nothing. just look in yourself and look at what you just posted. it's sad. i put this on my own life, if i have done what you said i'm the most pathetic motherfucker alive, and if i didn't, you are. how's that? now put this to rest, you just confirmed i'm alot better than you.

A 8 year old can read your posts and understand how upset you are all the time..........

There is no denying it.

actually your last post made me happy, a huge burden was lifted off of my chest. SkynyrdGirl would know this. ok slcpunk, bye. let's pretend each other don't exist. Smiley

SLCPUNK
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2006, 05:03:38 PM »

actually your last post made me happy, a huge burden was lifted off of my chest. SkynyrdGirl would know this. ok slcpunk, bye. let's pretend each other don't exist. Smiley

I'm glad you feel better.

The last thing anybody here wants is for you to be stressed out when you post..........
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2006, 06:13:46 PM »

i'm done with this thread.

(But then...)

wow. just wow.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2006, 06:17:23 PM »

i'm done with this thread.

(But then...)

wow. just wow.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Dude, stop quoting him, he'll get upset again... And that was his last reply to this thread... Until the next one...

Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2006, 02:45:47 AM »

well, this outright lie just proves your word aren't worth shit.
Actually, He is probably one of the most valuable members of this board, imo.  He is consistant, fair and willing to listen to others opinions... unless they have no intellect what so ever.

a man without his word is nothing.
Wasn't your word that this was your last post?  And then another?  And another?

just look inside yourself and look at what you just posted.
Erm, Like you can talk buddie?!
you're a fucking disguisting person and i hope that your mother dies in a car accident. i made it clear in my initial post that i did not know axl and i simple wondered why he used the word "bittersweet" so much. fuckhead. i respect his personal life but i don't value your life. good day.

you just confirmed i'm alot better than you.
I just confirmed you should just leave.  Go.  Quickly, and dont come back, you upset too many people and mess up our threads.

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2006, 03:43:36 AM »

why do you keep up this hate? is it fun to jump the band wagon?
are you trying to somehow influence me to listen to you? good luck.

Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2006, 03:56:50 AM »

okay... both sides need to stop this. Now. It's going nowhere.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Brody
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2006, 04:20:55 AM »

SpeedStone + Skynard Girl.. an Allegiance stronger then batman and robin!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: