Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:39:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  I shot the biggest buck of my life today
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I shot the biggest buck of my life today  (Read 21250 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 10:29:48 AM »

what kinda car is this?
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2006, 10:31:59 AM »

^^^ Haha, good point? Randall Flagg, did you shoot this on your country club's golf course.  hihi
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 10:32:46 AM »

It's not a car at all. ?It's a John Deere Gator, which is a 6 wheel off road vehicle used to move things around a farm. ?In this particular case, my uncle used it to load my deer so we didn't have to drag it a mile from where I went into the woods.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 10:35:00 AM by Randall Flagg » Logged
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2006, 10:34:20 AM »

^^^ Haha, good point? Randall Flagg, did you shoot this on your country club's golf course.? hihi

Look at the pictures of me with the deer, you can clearly see I shot it in some thick covered area.  We drug the deer out about 400 yards to an old logging trail where my uncle picked the deer up.  That particular picture was was taken at the house before we loaded it into my truck to goto the processor.
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2006, 10:34:51 AM »

Sure, the old "John Deere" trick hihi ?Looks more like you nabbed it on the 14th hole near the water obstacle. Check out the grass, this was on the fairway.

J/k  ok  peace
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2006, 10:38:53 AM »

Sure, the old "John Deere" trick hihi ?Looks more like you nabbed it on the 14th hole near the water obstacle. Check out the grass, this was on the fairway.

J/k? ok? peace

Actually I had a corn feeder with a bear trap below it.? This nice family of deer came in after some chit chat with a few squirrels.? I was sitting in ambush with my chain saw and dull butter knife.? All 6 of the deer came to feed and got caught in the rusty bear trap.? I waited a few days before I acted, just to let them suffer.? I went to town with the chain saw on the fawns and stabbed the mom in the eyes with my dull butter knife before I took her head off with it.? The father had a heart attack at the horror of what I did to his family. That's why he's so neat and pretty looking.

Edit:  I forgot to mention that I did this all at a caged petting zoo in front of a kindergarden class.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 10:41:26 AM by Randall Flagg » Logged
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2006, 11:01:58 AM »

what kinda gun do you use? does it have a scope ?

i think scopes are cool.

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2006, 11:09:51 AM »

30-06, yes it has a scope.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2006, 11:19:40 AM »

I do not respect hunting if anything there needs to be a people season the human race is the most over populated species. I have more respect for animals than I do strangers.? rant

Remember that then the next time you're at  McDonalds chomping down a hamburger.  I come from an area which goes hunting crazy every year and I used to not understand why, but I see people actually love the deer meat.  I'm not a big fan of it, but I absolutely love it when it's made into jerky.  And as far as respecting deers........come to my town and try driving home at about 2 am.  It's like a goddamn Frogger game trying to make it home......they're overpopulated and dart across the road like nothing.
But I do agree with the poster who said about punching the deer repeatedly.  I want to make a mockery of my friends one year and just go in the woods with nothing but a bowie knife and a piece of rope.  Then I'll pull a Rambo right out of the tree and procede to choke it down until it submits to my fury.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2006, 11:20:07 AM »

i'm french, but i think guns are cool .... Sad

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2006, 11:22:46 AM »

i'm french, but i think guns are cool .... Sad

I just don't get your sense of humor.  I have an idea of what you're doing, but screw it.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2006, 12:06:32 PM »

MAN !
i am being serious,
i like guns. that's all.
i shot a shotgun once and it was cool.

i am not being sarcastic or witty or antything ... Sad

smithandheston
Headliner

Madagascar, great song.... great place

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2006, 01:31:43 PM »

Congrads!!! Great shot
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2006, 01:34:59 PM »

Nice buck.

What state you get that in?

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2006, 02:13:11 PM »

Pennsylvania
sandman
Legend

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2006, 02:32:39 PM »

Nice job, RF! That thing is beautiful. You?ll be eating well all winter.

A good friend of mine was heading upstate PA this morning for 4 days of hunting. He always hooks me up?.my freezer will be packed with deer meat for a while. Can?t wait.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2006, 02:35:31 PM »

Ever have Deer bologna? That's good.  ok
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2006, 02:38:20 PM »

Pennsylvania

Oh man they let you hunt in this state go figure.

Just kidding, I was out the first day with my 12 year old his first time. Fun day. I saw some does but I could not get my kid a shot. Long season I will get my freezer full before it is over.

Listen up for those of you that love deer meat, next time you get your deer processed ask for the backstraps to be kept whole. ?They are the 2 tenderloins on the back. Do not get them butterflied or cut, just trimmed and left whole.

Go to the super market and get Adolfs marinade in minutes for meat. It is a powder mix that you just add water to. marinade regardless of what the directions say for 12 to 24 hours. ?

Cook them on a hot grill left whole, use a fresh pepper grinder and good kosher salt ?to sprinkel on during cooking. I use alot of pepper. Also keep juice unlike what package on marinade says and use thats to baste meat. ?Cooking time varies my guess would be 30 minutes about 15 a side, or even longer. Once I think they are about done I cut one half way just to peak inside to see if it is done. I cook them to med just a hint of pink left. ?Let them rest a few minutes and then slice them in about 1" thick slices, but only cut what you eat as you go. DO NOT CUT THE WHOLE THING UP, ONLY WHAT YOUR SERVING YOUR SELF CUT AS YOU NEED or it will dry out. Unlike other dder steaks i have eatin in diffrent forms or recipes, this one the left over peice can easliy be reheated next day and still be moist not dry.

I promise you these will be the best home cooked deer steaks you ever had. 2 whole lions off a decent size deer feeds 6 to 8 plus people easy.

We cook them ever year at new years with about 5lbs of shrimp, we call it our hillbilly surf and turf.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2006, 02:40:07 PM »

Ever have Deer bologna? That's good.? ok

My dad used to have his own butcher shop, he made the best summer suasage ( bag bologna) and jerky around.  We still have the recipe and the smoke house. One of these years ..............

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2006, 03:05:23 PM »

Listen up for those of you that love deer meat, next time you get your deer processed ask for the backstraps to be kept whole. ?They are the 2 tenderloins on the back. Do not get them butterflied or cut, just trimmed and left whole.

Go to the super market and get Adolfs marinade in minutes for meat. It is a powder mix that you just add water to. marinade regardless of what the directions say for 12 to 24 hours. ?

Cook them on a hot grill left whole, use a fresh pepper grinder and good kosher salt ?to sprinkel on during cooking. I use alot of pepper. Also keep juice unlike what package on marinade says and use thats to baste meat. ?Cooking time varies my guess would be 30 minutes about 15 a side, or even longer. Once I think they are about done I cut one half way just to peak inside to see if it is done. I cook them to med just a hint of pink left. ?Let them rest a few minutes and then slice them in about 1" thick slices, but only cut what you eat as you go. DO NOT CUT THE WHOLE THING UP, ONLY WHAT YOUR SERVING YOUR SELF CUT AS YOU NEED or it will dry out. Unlike other dder steaks i have eatin in diffrent forms or recipes, this one the left over peice can easliy be reheated next day and still be moist not dry.

You stole that recipe from Rachel Ray?! hihi   Her "Venison in 30 minutes" episode!  hihi
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: