Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 09:44:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  To the portuguese and the spanish : missing child
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: To the portuguese and the spanish : missing child  (Read 22040 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2007, 02:58:18 PM »

Police hunting for Madeleine McCann made a potential breakthrough today after a possible sighting of the four-year-old.

Portuguese detectives said they are hunting a red van with fake numberplates seen in the capital city, Lisbon. A witness claimed to have seen a girl like Madeleine in the van.

Detectives issued an alert in a southern suburb of Lisbon, 180 miles north of Praia da Luz, where Madeleine vanished a fortnight ago. Police did not reveal when the sighting was made.

It is only the second time police have disclosed reports of a girl looking like Madeleine. The other sighting was of a blonde girl aged three or four at a service station close to Praia da Luz.

She was recorded on CCTV footage, which also showed three adults - two dark-haired men and a blonde woman. But there was no confirmation that the image showed Madeleine.

Nothing to say
VIP

« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2007, 03:50:17 PM »

was/is she a tourist that has been abducted??
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2007, 05:10:57 PM »

Hopefully, she still " is".

Madeleine went on holidays from scotland with her mum and dad and her twin 2 year old sister/brother.

The MacCanns ( the parents) did something they will probably regret the rest of their life :

They trusted friends who did it and other tourists who'd done it in the same resort and left all their children asleep in a same bed, front door closed but unlocked and went to have diner 50 yards away, checking on kids every 30mn.

When the mother went to check on them for the 3rd time of the evening, the twins were still sound asleep, but her little almost 4 years old had been kidnapped.

Nothing to say
VIP

« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2007, 09:25:23 PM »

Stupid parents.

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2007, 02:05:30 PM »

(CNN) -- The mother of Madeleine McCann was interviewed by Portuguese police for a second time on Thursday amid reports of a possible forensic breakthrough in the hunt for the missing British four-year-old girl.

Four-year-old Madeleine McCann has been missing since disappearing from a Portuguese holiday apartment in early May.

1 of 2  The UK's Press Association reported Thursday that the UK-based Forensic Science Service (FSS) had uncovered "significant new information" after analyzing evidence taken from the holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, from which Madeleine disappeared.

Specks of blood, items of clothing and other objects in the apartment were being tested.

Portuguese police said they were now giving special attention to the theory that Madeleine, who has been missing since early May, was dead, PA reported.

But a spokeswoman for the FSS told PA that tests were ongoing: "There has been no change in that, despite what the reports say. It's a live investigation and we are working with the police."

CNN is reporting that there will an arrest within 48 hours.

MORE

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2007, 02:24:54 PM »

I have a theory on this case hihi

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2007, 03:39:35 PM »

Go ahead

Nothing to say
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2007, 09:16:47 PM »

LOL You got me.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2007, 09:42:33 PM »

Reading over the thread, I lost any respect for Stolat. So goddamn paranoid, people try to help and you gotta attack them by saying her face is going to be in some fucked up pictures or some shit. Don't bother arguing with me either Stolat, if you were thinking to, because I won't reply to your flat-out insanity.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2007, 01:10:36 AM »

Go ahead

I haven't really followed the details of the case, so I'm not gonna go into 'who and what'. But this has been in the media every single day for weeks on end. Everybody knows that cute little face and the name 'Madeline' is beginning to become synonomous with kidnapping and lost children. 

Imo it's the media pushing their chip goal. I can see the adverts already "You remember Madeline? With this chip you don't have to worry. We'll find her in no time".

SLCPUNK
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2007, 04:37:03 AM »

By BARRY HATTON, Associated Press Writer 21 minutes ago

VIANA DO CASTELO, Portugal - The mother of a British girl who disappeared four months ago in southern Portugal is to be named a formal suspect in the case Friday, a family spokesman said, a shocking twist to a case that has gripped much of Europe.

Kate McCann was questioned for almost 11 hours on Thursday, and is due back at a police station in Portimao, a town in Portugal's Algarve region, later Friday morning, family spokesman David Hughes told The Associated Press.

When asked about reports that Kate McCann would be named a suspect in her 4-year-old daughter's disappearance, Hughes said: "They told her last night that it would happen today. That's definite."

Hughes, the family spokesman, said the police have 22 questions that they want to ask Kate McCann, which require her to be made a formal suspect. Under Portuguese law, the legal move grants certain protections to the suspect, but allows police more latitude in questioning.

Kate McCann and her husband, Gerry, have spearheaded an intense media campaign since Madeleine went missing from a holiday apartment in the Algarve region where she was sleeping with her 2-year-old twin siblings.

The parents were having dinner in the hotel's pool-side restaurant with friends and said they checked on their children at regular intervals.

The McCanns toured Europe with photos and stuffed animals of Madeleine, even meeting with Pope Benedict XVI at the Vatican. Celebrities such as J.K. Rowling and David Beckham made public appeals that helped the family raise more than $2 million.

The intense publicity has helped lead to numerous reported sightings of the girl, from as far away as northern Europe and Morocco.

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2007, 11:22:17 AM »

A large percentage of these types of crimes are commited by family members. My heart aches for that dear child.

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2007, 10:38:30 PM »

Jon Benet case all over again....
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2007, 04:54:07 PM »

The parents, clever people, could well have had everyone think she had been kidnapped, knowing that if there was a trace of evidence, it would eventually lead the police to them.

Imagining they are very clever, they could have disposed some of their daughter's blood, taken from her as she was alive and willing and had it spat in various places.

Imagining they are clever, they would have known people would never believe they had killed their daughter and they would have known they would not go to prison in potugual without enough evidence or without a body.

Imagining they are clever ,they would have known the fund could raise millions of pounds.

Imagining they are clever, maddie is alive, hid somewhere, and one day, not only will they get an anonymous call and be miraculously reunited with their daughter, but they will do so with a trust worth millions.

Of course, adding to the fund money, it would be interesting to know the state of their finances, to know if maddie was life insured, interesting to know if the couple still had sex ( i don't like the father's face), interesting to know if the mother was banging the friend who was checking on his own kids for long, ect ect...

I am sick aren't i ?   

Nothing to say
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2007, 05:04:41 PM »

Do you also post under the psuedonym Polluxlm. hihi

On a seriuos note, I've heard/read/seen somewhere that the trust is to be used for child advocate agencies.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2007, 05:07:33 PM »

On a seriuos note, I've heard/read/seen somewhere that the trust is to be used for child advocate agencies.

no but poll and me should get married and have plenty of paranoid babies  hihi rofl

Nothing to say
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2007, 05:14:15 PM »

no but poll and me should get married and have plenty of paranoid babies  hihi rofl

Heeeell no! We would be getting so much letters from teachers and lawyers we'd have to get a second mailbox. hihi

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2007, 05:15:36 PM »

no but poll and me should get married and have plenty of paranoid babies? hihi rofl

Heeeell no! We would be getting so much letters from teachers and lawyers we'd have to get a second mailbox. hihi

Oh bloody hell, you're no fun, imagine, we'd rewrite history day and night !!! we'd have to have a special secretarial service to reply to our fans, especially the ones abducted by aliens !!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Nothing to say
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2007, 12:13:24 AM »

Reading over the thread, I lost any respect for Stolat. So goddamn paranoid, people try to help and you gotta attack them by saying her face is going to be in some fucked up pictures or some shit. Don't bother arguing with me either Stolat, if you were thinking to, because I won't reply to your flat-out insanity.

Posting that tabloid front page here without proper discussion was so wrong, for so many reasons and on so many levels.......I took you through some of them. Welcome to the real world.

What's more, the police were in the process of wrapping up the investigations at the time that tabloid front page was posted.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 03:03:14 AM by stolat » Logged

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
CSS
« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2007, 01:37:42 AM »

Could you just shut it for one second?

I don't mean to be rude, but sometimes you seem very out of place with your posts.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: