Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:03:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  To the portuguese and the spanish : missing child
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: To the portuguese and the spanish : missing child  (Read 22159 times)
anythinggoes
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2007, 07:44:43 PM »

im more concened about you and your belief that all pictures of children are going to be used by weirdos, what do we do censor everything? Fuck that, why not have a word with gunnergirl for posting her pictures of her beautiful baby, i mean you commented on it.
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2007, 08:52:38 PM »

why are people actually conversing with this wind-up merchant? ignore stolat.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2007, 03:30:07 AM »

I predict a very busy evening for you Stolat....emailing your opinion to all those newspapers around the world is going to be tiring...I just cannot comprehend why you don't understand that Jess is just trying to help the only way she knows how. I am also uncomprehending in the term you used "provocative picture"..in what way?? As a school teacher, you of all people should know that the more info out at the fastest pace usually aides in the recovery of a child. Unsure about anything else, but here in Canada we have what is known as an "Amber Alert". It is a system named after a little girl who lost her life tragically when she was abducted. The media, the press,television..right down to electronic signs on the highway post the alert with info and pictures to make aware the community of what has transpired. You never know who will see something, anything to aid in finding a child.

we have tried " amber alert" 3 times this past year, once we found the child and the other two times, it was too late, they were dead.
The "amber alert" is amazing, people really act like citizens and are on the lookout for abducted kids.
I hate the mentality of people who say " let the police do it" because if we counted on police alone, our lifes would be seriously messed up.

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2007, 03:52:55 AM »

The UK's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP), which works to tackle child sex abuse, has launched a poster campaign appealing for information on Madeleine's disappearance.

The international number for Crimestoppers is +44 1883 731 336. People with information about Madeleine can call anonymously.

Nothing to say
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2007, 04:06:56 AM »

stolat is crazy Smiley

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2007, 04:14:37 AM »

My space has officially launched a campain too, so people, repost bulletins about maddie when you get them !!!!

Nothing to say
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2007, 05:33:19 AM »

I may get fucked over for this, but, whilst i hope the girlshows up fine and well, does anybody else think this whole thing is a prime example of the "Diana Grief Culture" that exists in britain? The whole thing is way over the top, and all this "li'l maddie" stuff is beginning to irk me.

its fast becoming purely a way for papers to make business in the same way as the daily express trots out shite about Diana's death.

tin hat on.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2007, 05:38:04 AM »

well, papers do have a way of making money on grief, true.

BUT, hats on, because the sun and the mirror have had anti pedophile campains for years now and without them, a lot of crimes would be unsolved.

Yes, they are tabloid papers, but millions of people read the two and millions of people are willing to help.

In each bad, there is a good.

Let's keep good for what it is, please.

Nothing to say
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2007, 05:41:57 AM »

David Beckham has now presented the issue in a very responsible manner. I applaud you David Beckham for taking up the issue. Source: SBS World News.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2007, 05:46:39 AM »

BUT, hats on, because the sun and the mirror have had anti pedophile campains for years now and without them, a lot of crimes would be unsolved.

Yes, they are tabloid papers, but millions of people read the two and millions of people are willing to help.

but thats the thing, there's no point in these people helping. she's a thousand miles away, and the one place she's definetly not going to be taken to is great britain. its a pointless campaign in britain, which leads to the conclusion thats its just an attempt by papers to cash in.

i've seen football fans wearing "help find maddie" armbands. what purpose does that serve? it is stupid. "Oh, we're just showing support for the family." Fuck off, its a load of tripe.

And as for the sun/mirror/etc, there is no good in any of those papers. If they ever appear to do any good it is purely with the aim of tapping in to the right wing undercurrent that runs through britain.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2007, 06:05:51 AM »

thank god she is blonde and white and cute.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2007, 06:50:38 AM »

she's a thousand miles away, and the one place she's definetly not going to be taken to is great britain.

i've seen football fans wearing "help find maddie" armbands. what purpose does that serve?

She is far away but so are millions of tourists who could potentially see her.

She may be going to great britain, you can't know where they are going. Actually, the abductors were seen near the harbour in portugual and then, a few days later, towards spain in a car. Since the police searches went to the harbour, they might have changed their plans. By car, spain is an hour away.
If a boat was waiting for them in portugual, a change of plans isn't much, as spain is less than 30 mn away by boat. They could easily have gone to a harbour in spain to boat the little girl towards england as the car's plate numbers were apparently english.

The purpose served by football is clear :

a lot of football fans are not interested in much but football.
Footballers are showing them something actually happened in the news.
Most football fans go to portugual and spain on holidays, drink their arses off with beer and all.
So, for a change, as they are holidaying, their idols ask them to open their eyes, because even on holiday, they are keeping an eye on footie rather than the news.
Not saying footie fans are dumb, but actually, yes, a lot of them are.

Nothing to say
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2007, 07:06:40 AM »

I am a school teacher

Lord have mercy on us all.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2007, 07:57:34 AM »

I am a school teacher

Lord have mercy on us all.

Amen.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
VIP

« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2007, 09:45:29 AM »

Posts in this thread makes me  no
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2007, 07:10:15 PM »

I may get fucked over for this, but, whilst i hope the girlshows up fine and well, does anybody else think this whole thing is a prime example of the "Diana Grief Culture" that exists in britain? The whole thing is way over the top, and all this "li'l maddie" stuff is beginning to irk me.

its fast becoming purely a way for papers to make business in the same way as the daily express trots out shite about Diana's death.

tin hat on.

Yeah i guess, the whole over the top news coverage over the american shootings was beginning to piss me off too, i guess they have moved onto this now and blair leaving.

html sucks
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #96 on: May 14, 2007, 10:23:31 AM »

How sad that the media rarely pick up these type of stories when the child is of ethnic minority .

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2007, 10:26:44 AM »

How sad that the media rarely pick up these type of stories when the child is of ethnic minority .

it's also because ethnic minority kids would have gotten away from the abductors.
white kids are stoopid.
(i think he speaks of that in tha one : http://youtube.com/watch?v=u0ztxDvkPNo )

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2007, 04:25:47 PM »

it's also because ethnic minority kids would have gotten away from the abductors.
white kids are stoopid.
(i think he speaks of that in tha one : http://youtube.com/watch?v=u0ztxDvkPNo )

Man thats some funny shit ... and true

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2007, 02:05:57 AM »

was she abducted from the hotel room? and her siblings were left behind?

hope they find her  Sad  don't know what to say about her & the others being left alone though  Undecided but that's not the biggest issue here now, just find her and then we'll see what happened.

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: