Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:02:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  To the portuguese and the spanish : missing child
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: To the portuguese and the spanish : missing child  (Read 22517 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2007, 06:04:33 PM »

And now I am giving you good advice. This is in the hands of the police and a teacher. My other bit of advice is that it is irresponsible to post pictures like that all over the internet. They can easily get into the hands of paedophiles that way. Anyone can now paste that girl's head into any obsence picture. It is that easy. This is in the hands of the police.

you think they have waited ? the 3 suspects have taken photographs of many kids two weeks before madeleine was abducted !!!

including maddie !

Nothing to say
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2007, 06:04:53 PM »

why did i post a picture ?

how on earth can people reckognise a child they haven't seen ?

bloody obvious

Yes, you have serious issues with abused people.

how in the blue hell did you come to that conclusion ?
that is what I asked on the first page.......it is clear someone has issues and it isn't Jess or anyone else who has posted. Seems the only problem is with stolat and her inability to understand why Jess posted the article. I live in Canada for god sakes and there are articles here about it. It is horrifying and very sad and stolat has singlehandedly made a mockery of a post that was used to make us ALL aware of what is going on. Don't let anyone ruffle your feathers Jess, you have been around a long time here and people know you and understand you.
btw, what the hell is a 'muso' and a teacher of what stolat? skepticism?

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2007, 06:06:04 PM »

why did i post a picture ?

how on earth can people reckognise a child they haven't seen ?

bloody obvious

Yes, you have serious issues with abused people.

how in the blue hell did you come to that conclusion ?
that is what I asked on the first page.......it is clear someone has issues and it isn't Jess or anyone else who has posted. Seems the only problem is with stolat and her inability to understand why Jess posted the article. I live in Canada for god sakes and there are articles here about it. It is horrifying and very sad and stolat has singlehandedly made a mockery of a post that was used to make us ALL aware of what is going on. Don't let anyone ruffle your feathers Jess, you have been around a long time here and people know you and understand you.
btw, what the hell is a 'muso' and a teacher of what stolat? skepticism?

thank you for your trust Lisa . Kiss

Nothing to say
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2007, 06:07:14 PM »

And now I am giving you good advice. This is in the hands of the police and a teacher. My other bit of advice is that it is irresponsible to post pictures like that all over the internet. They can easily get into the hands of paedophiles that way. Anyone can now paste that girl's head into any obsence picture. It is that easy. This is in the hands of the police.

Have you taken your meds today ?

Seeing as how Jessica did post anything that wasn't already on the net . I don't see how it could be irresponsible .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2007, 06:13:28 PM »

you think they have waited ? the 3 suspects have taken photographs of many kids two weeks before madeleine was abducted !!!

including maddie !

You need to go and talk to the police about you personal situation. You obviously have more information about paedophiles that you should speak to experts about. It was strongly recommended that you do that in the "What would you do" thread you posted earlier. Don't post it all over a public forum - pictures get into the wrong hands. I am shocked that you did something like that. I hope this girl's face does not appear anywhere else. That would be a real crime. The girl's face in the photo is really obvious, ready to copy and paste.

To Lisa, I am a teacher of the truth.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
wink
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2007, 06:17:38 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/6626251.stm

there's lots of links to this missing girl here
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2007, 06:17:58 PM »

STOLAT! her pic has already been plastered all over the internet all over the world!!!

a teacher of the truth does not make you a teacher...a teacher is someone who leads by example, teaches,nurtures and respects. So, school teacher? sunday school teacher? new wave cosmic teacher? uni prof?

and what is a 'muso'

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2007, 06:19:16 PM »

A teacher of the truth . What is that some sorta self appointed possession ?

Can I just send a check to some place and be certified as this ?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 06:21:05 PM by Timothy » Logged

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2007, 06:21:02 PM »

Maybe you should contact some newspapers and well-known media web sites because they've posted her pic too:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,,2076419,00.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6636869.stm
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article1776761.ece

etc etc etc.

It's a horrible thing that happened and I don't think posting a missing kids' picture is the biggest concern in this case.

You really need to figure out what battles you're gonna fight.

Seems like you're battling somebody here every day.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2007, 06:23:04 PM »

including maddie !

You need to go and talk to the police about you personal situation. You obviously have more information about paedophiles that you should speak to experts about. It was strongly recommended that you do that in the "What would you do" thread you posted earlier. Don't post it all over a public forum - pictures get into the wrong hands. I am shocked that you did something like that. I hope this girl's face does not appear anywhere else. That would be a real crime. The girl's face in the photo is really obvious, ready to copy and paste.

To Lisa, I am a teacher of the truth.

stolat, i suggest you take a good look at your personal history and read about how the world functions nowadays and how medias can goboth good and bad.

In the present case, it can do good and if you suggest pedophiles would use maddie's photo, they don't need to as she is FULLY CLOTHED and looks like any british 4 year old little girl. You cannot protect maddie stolat because maddie has been kidnapped, KIDNAPPED.

It is too late to protect her or her honor, now, this thread is to help to try and protect her LIFE.

Nothing to say
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2007, 06:41:45 PM »

My concern is with the exploitation of this situation. Child exploitation. That sun front page is highly irresponsible journalism. Paedophiles cut and paste children's heads onto obscene images. That is not protecting her life.

I am a school teacher who is trained to unpack these sort of issues when they are presented in such an irresponsible way. That is my issue here. Perhaps some other teachers would like to add their insight.

You can't just post a provocative picture without some sort of discussion about it. I have tried to do that without using abusive language. I have tried to present some of the issues that can arise out of this situation in a very calm way. I have not tried to launch a personal attck on Jessica or Lisa for that matter.

One article reported that the police are winding down the investigation because they were concerned about issues around child exploitation. That is my point. The Sun article is thus highly irresponsible in light of what the police have expressed in the papers regarding the issue of child exploitation.

Thankyou Jarmo and Wink for providing me with further links and information about this story. They have helped me back up what I need to say about this thread.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 06:45:51 PM by stolat » Logged

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2007, 06:59:38 PM »

I predict a very busy evening for you Stolat....emailing your opinion to all those newspapers around the world is going to be tiring...I just cannot comprehend why you don't understand that Jess is just trying to help the only way she knows how. I am also uncomprehending in the term you used "provocative picture"..in what way?  As a school teacher, you of all people should know that the more info out at the fastest pace usually aides in the recovery of a child. Unsure about anything else, but here in Canada we have what is known as an "Amber Alert". It is a system named after a little girl who lost her life tragically when she was abducted. The media, the press,television..right down to electronic signs on the highway post the alert with info and pictures to make aware the community of what has transpired. You never know who will see something, anything to aid in finding a child.

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2007, 07:07:34 PM »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,,2076419,00.html

This article from May 10th says that the police are winding down the investigation and that the child exploitation unit are now involved. They obviously have enough information. Unfortunately the Sun front continued this story with irresponsible tabloid journalism. No wonder the child exploitation unit are now involved. I think I have said enough on this matter. Lets hope the police find maddy.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
anythinggoes
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2007, 07:08:40 PM »

My concern is with the exploitation of this situation. Child exploitation. That sun front page is highly irresponsible journalism. Paedophiles cut and paste children's heads onto obscene images. That is not protecting her life.

I am a school teacher who is trained to unpack these sort of issues when they are presented in such an irresponsible way. That is my issue here. Perhaps some other teachers would like to add their insight.

You can't just post a provocative picture without some sort of discussion about it. I have tried to do that without using abusive language. I have tried to present some of the issues that can arise out of this situation in a very calm way. I have not tried to launch a personal attck on Jessica or Lisa for that matter.

One article reported that the police are winding down the investigation because they were concerned about issues around child exploitation. That is my point. The Sun article is thus highly irresponsible in light of what the police have expressed in the papers regarding the issue of child exploitation.

Thankyou Jarmo and Wink for providing me with further links and information about this story. They have helped me back up what I need to say about this thread.

You sound just like these people that love to try and scaremonger people into believing things, its people like you that have made it an Issue to take a photo of your child in the bath, its people like you that mean we have problems taking photos of our children in school plays, you are always on a witchhunt about something, if it was my daughter in this girls situation i would be doing anything to get her back, i mean even if the worse happened and some weirdo had photoshopped a picture and was getting of to it, that would be the last of my fucking worries all i would ant is to get my daughter back whatever it took. Just because you are a teacher does not mean you know everything.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2007, 07:09:21 PM »

yes it says winding down not shutting down . their is a difference .

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2007, 07:18:27 PM »

You sound just like these people that love to try and scaremonger people into believing things, its people like you that have made it an Issue to take a photo of your child in the bath, its people like you that mean we have problems taking photos of our children in school plays, you are always on a witchhunt about something, if it was my daughter in this girls situation i would be doing anything to get her back, i mean even if the worse happened and some weirdo had photoshopped a picture and was getting of to it, that would be the last of my fucking worries all i would ant is to get my daughter back whatever it took. Just because you are a teacher does not mean you know everything.

I know that the Internet is a dangerous place full of people seeking to exploit. Much of the Internet is run and funded by the sex industry. Government laws can't keep up with some of the stuff that goes on in these uncharted waters - look at the issues around leaking and hoarding that this site has been trying to get to the bottom of over these past few days.

And no, with what I know I wouldn't paste pictures of my child over the net unless I knew that the people I was sharing them with could be trusted.? The Internet is a very, very big world where the rules aren't quite clear yet. Some of us are trying to work those rules out.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 07:23:02 PM by stolat » Logged

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
anythinggoes
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2007, 07:33:06 PM »

I know that the Internet is a dangerous place full of people seeking to exploit. Much of the Internet is run and funded by the sex industry. Government laws can't keep up with some of the stuff that goes on in these uncharted waters - look at the issues around leaking and hoarding that this site has been trying to get to the bottom of over these past few days.

And no, with what I know I wouldn't paste pictures of my child over the net unless I knew that the people I was sharing them with could be trusted.? The Internet is a very, very big world where the rules aren't quite clear yet. Some of us are trying to work those rules out.

oh shit what a bad man i am

the internet is a big place, all these people want is there daughter back nothing more, thankfully there are people in the world that want to help, and not cause shit like you have

see fr me the issue with the story is not this picture its why the daughte was left on her own that is something i would never ever do, maybe thats something that is more worthy of a discusion
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 07:34:41 PM by anythinggoes » Logged
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2007, 07:35:55 PM »

these searches always end  up the same.

the girl was sexually assaulted, then killed and then her corpse put somewhere which takes 2 years to find.

its terrible, but its how it always turns out.

html sucks
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2007, 07:38:56 PM »

oh shit what a bad man i am

the internet is a big place, all these people want is there daughter back nothing more, thankfully there are people in the world that want to help, and not cause shit like you have

see fr me the issue with the story is not this picture its why the daughte was left on her own that is something i would never ever do, maybe thats something that is more worthy of a discusion

I would be really, really concerned about what I have just highlighted in red.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2007, 07:43:23 PM »

maybe, just maybe you can take your head out of the sand because the sky is not always falling Stolat.

Anythinggoes, you have a very beautiful little girl and I am glad someone brought back some normalacy. You two smile the same Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: