Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:11:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.  (Read 117223 times)
lcg
« Reply #500 on: October 12, 2006, 02:38:01 PM »

If someone in the UK has these shows on DVD could they PM me? I'd like to B&P (I need 3 of them as I already 12th)
Thanks Smiley
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #501 on: October 12, 2006, 02:49:25 PM »

If someone in the UK has these shows on DVD could they PM me? I'd like to B&P (I need 3 of them as I already 12th)
Thanks Smiley

check PMs  beer

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #502 on: October 12, 2006, 04:01:37 PM »

Hiya Christos.....I heard about your and Jarmo's unfair attack.....all I can say is consider the source!

I honestly think she has ruined her credibility in GNR land, and rightly so!

I didn't know her, I don't know what credibility she has/had established in the "gnr land" and quite frankly, I didn't care who she was.

She just didn't look like someone I'd trust about anything.

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #503 on: October 12, 2006, 05:40:02 PM »

Alright - I just talked to dark on the phone:

He's in the process of sending them out little by little when he's at home. He's been out of town, and in some cases out of the country for work - he mentioned London and Japan specifically. He assured me that he's been sending the discs out, and is working on getting them out little by little when he has time.

Whether you choose to believe him or not is up to you, but this is what he told me, and I for one, believe him.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
EFISH
« Reply #504 on: October 12, 2006, 05:41:22 PM »

Why couldnt he have posted that? It would have taken him 30 seconds.  Angry
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #505 on: October 12, 2006, 05:45:54 PM »

Alright - I just talked to dark on the phone:

He's in the process of sending them out little by little when he's at home. He's been out of town, and in some cases out of the country for work - he mentioned London and Japan specifically. He assured me that he's been sending the discs out, and is working on getting them out little by little when he has time.

Whether you choose to believe him or not is up to you, but this is what he told me, and I for one, believe him.

Thanks for the update. ?I'm glad someone could talk to the guy and get a response for us... However, as devil's advocate, I don't see how he has the time to send them out, which requires burning them (from his pc, as he originally posted), but he doesn't have time to post a response on the board just stating the obvious - "hi i'm busy and wont screw you guys -dark" would have been enough to tide some of us over. ?Especially when he posted in a different thread. Just doesn't add up. ?Hopefully, he proves me wrong and does send them. ?On the other hand, at this point, several months later, many people already have the dvds and are just bitter...

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #506 on: October 12, 2006, 05:52:34 PM »

Who exactly is he sending them to slowly?  All the posts here are from people that either received them in the beginning when he 1st got them or never received them at all.

please..

coughBULLSH&Tcough no
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #507 on: October 12, 2006, 10:05:47 PM »

(He's in the process of sending them out little by little when he's at home. He's been out of town, and in some cases out of the country for work - he mentioned London and Japan specifically. He assured me that he's been sending the discs out, and is working on getting them out little by little when he has time.)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck that's funny.

November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #508 on: October 13, 2006, 08:01:30 AM »

But even if he was that busy, I?m sure he could have taken a few seconds of his precious time and post to say that to all this people.He?s been here recently...
This guy is burying himself...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 08:07:06 AM by November_Rain » Logged

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #509 on: October 13, 2006, 08:38:53 AM »

Look I'm not looking to make excuses for him, but I wouldn't be back in here to explain myself either. You guys started on him well before there should have even been an issue. Most of you guys had a hair across your ass when you found out you weren't the first person to recieve a DVD and he wasn't sending out tracking info so you could watch your package in transit.

I agree that it is frustrating that it has gone on this long (especially with money involved), but why would you expect him to pop in here to get flamed?

And what is the point of looking for his picture to get posted and figure out which Florida shows he's gonna be at?? Is someone going to try to fight him?? Good luck with that......
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #510 on: October 13, 2006, 09:27:26 AM »

Thanks Smiley

Sooo I figured I would ask if some one in the US has these shows on DVD.  I'd like to get them if possible!  ok
meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #511 on: October 13, 2006, 10:19:58 AM »

Coma, you say you are not looking to make excuses, yet your post is just that. One big excuse.

Like I said, I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt initially, I Send my $30.00. I couldnt give a toss about the money to be honest, for me personally it is and was always the principle.

Maybe Darknemus got over he's head in this. I can appreciate that, but not to have the bollocks to come and explain he's actions nor have the decency to return emails, That is totally out of order.

And to answer your question about coming into this post to get flamed? WTF, this is the Internet... Would you lose sleep over someone calling you a useless wanker for not coming through with a deal? I wouldn't then again I wouldnt have said I could do something it was obvious I could not.

This whole post has gone on for so long, maybe it should be ended....Life is way too short.

Keep em under your wheels.
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #512 on: October 13, 2006, 10:36:23 AM »

BREAKING NEWS:  I have been REFUNDED in full by the owner of the PayPal account (Dark's girlfriend I believe).  I had been in email correspodence with her.  If you sent money and recieved nothing, you can obtain her email address form your PayPal transactions.  Give her all the information including date sent, your PayPal email address, and transaction number and see what happens.  For me, I have now been fully refunded and am now owed nothing by Darknemus.  I hope everyone else can get refunded and we can close the door on this matter.  Good luck everybody!!!!   peace

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #513 on: October 13, 2006, 01:27:18 PM »

Coma, you say you are not looking to make excuses, yet your post is just that. One big excuse.

Like I said, I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt initially, I Send my $30.00. I couldnt give a toss about the money to be honest, for me personally it is and was always the principle.

Maybe Darknemus got over he's head in this. I can appreciate that, but not to have the bollocks to come and explain he's actions nor have the decency to return emails, That is totally out of order.

And to answer your question about coming into this post to get flamed? WTF, this is the Internet... Would you lose sleep over someone calling you a useless wanker for not coming through with a deal? I wouldn't then again I wouldnt have said I could do something it was obvious I could not.

This whole post has gone on for so long, maybe it should be ended....Life is way too short.

Like I said, I'm not making excuses for why you guys didn't recieve these or why it has taken so long. All I was saying is he began getting attacked by people when they found out they didn't recieve their DVD's in the first shipment, why would he come back? You say it's just the internet why lose sleep over being called a wanker, but in the same vain.... what do you expect from him if he does come in here with an explination? I'm sure no one would belive it any way.

The other thing I was pointing out is how ridiculous WarChild sounds jumping over here to continue his pissing match with Craig that was started at MyGnr. What is the point of making sure people know what Craig looks like and what shows he'll be attending? Is he hoping for someone to confront him and start a fight? What are we in the 5th grade, he needs to find a freind to beat up the playground bully..... honestly WTF?
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #514 on: October 13, 2006, 01:49:30 PM »

Like I said, I'm not making excuses for why you guys didn't recieve these or why it has taken so long. All I was saying is he began getting attacked by people when they found out they didn't recieve their DVD's in the first shipment, why would he come back? You say it's just the internet why lose sleep over being called a wanker, but in the same vain.... what do you expect from him if he does come in here with an explination? I'm sure no one would belive it any way.

The other thing I was pointing out is how ridiculous WarChild sounds jumping over here to continue his pissing match with Craig that was started at MyGnr. What is the point of making sure people know what Craig looks like and what shows he'll be attending? Is he hoping for someone to confront him and start a fight? What are we in the 5th grade, he needs to find a freind to beat up the playground bully..... honestly WTF?

While I respect both sides, I've got to say that people didn't get absolutely pissed off until they realized they were never going to receive the dvds.  You always have the "I wasn't first" crap, but that's not the issue here.  Nor should it be posed as such.  The fact is, as a man of word, he should have posted some response.  Being afraid of being flamed is the most "PUSSY" excuse I've ever heard anyone give and your defense of him just reflects the same damn problem in the very fabric of American Society.  Nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions and they either pass the blame to someone else or hide from the possibility of humilation that would come from admitting that they fucked up.  Don't make posts trying to change that fact, because its common truth throughout todays world.  Dark is just one of many that wont (not cant) be a man and generate some sort of communication with the people that he fucked.

I shouldn't be getting upset over this.. there are still people out there that defend the views of Hitler.  hihi

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #515 on: October 13, 2006, 02:09:49 PM »

I knew dark would make it right, if you guys are tired of waiting, e-mail his wife (yep - not his girlfriend) - and I'm sure she'll take care of it for you!  ok

Warchild
« Reply #516 on: October 13, 2006, 04:26:17 PM »

While I respect both sides, I've got to say that people didn't get absolutely pissed off until they realized they were never going to receive the dvds.? You always have the "I wasn't first" crap, but that's not the issue here.? Nor should it be posed as such.? The fact is, as a man of word, he should have posted some response.? Being afraid of being flamed is the most "PUSSY" excuse I've ever heard anyone give and your defense of him just reflects the same damn problem in the very fabric of American Society.? Nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions and they either pass the blame to someone else or hide from the possibility of humilation that would come from admitting that they fucked up.? Don't make posts trying to change that fact, because its common truth throughout todays world.? Dark is just one of many that wont (not cant) be a man and generate some sort of communication with the people that he fucked.

I shouldn't be getting upset over this.. there are still people out there that defend the views of Hitler.? hihi

Craig made a point to tell everyone what shows he would be ATTENDING when he logged in here to tell people he was going to Estero show and West Palm show and AVOIDED coming into this thread to give a fucking explanation...!

And Craig loves posting his picture.? Funny, he did have up a gallery in board listing but I see it was taken down.? Coincendental with this thread maybe??

Cry all you want Coma.? Truth is that Darknemus...aka Craig from South Florida cheated people.? And BurningHills, he did NOT make anything right.? His wife/gf did.

Everyone in this thread including Jarmo, ChristosAG and others just wanted a simple explanation from Craig who was ALWAYS on the fucking internet to spew his "insider crap" that people bought into and considered him to be a reliable source when in reality he is nothing but a liar and full of shit.? Since he won't offer one and since you look as if you have to fight Craig's battles (lame)..that is just hysterical me thinks.

And Coma, I think you are forgetting a valuable piece of information.? Craig was warned from Merck and GNR camp NOT to film shows at Hammerstein in May and when Craig received said email, Craig quickly changed his tune to make it look like he was NOT going to participate in COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

Craig is not busy with work.? Craig is in DEEP shit.?

Would explain why he quit burning the dvds that would result in COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
and is now having his wifeypooh/gf refund those who were defrauded.

And yeah, my posse know who Craig is and they will be on lookout for him at said shows

So take that one to heart...!      ok

da WARCHILD...........RABID and SNARLIN'.....!!!
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #517 on: October 13, 2006, 04:30:18 PM »

Warchild - Craig was never going to film the Hammerstein shows in the first place. Merck jumped down his throat for no reason. All Craig had on him at the Hammerstein shows was a digital camera, and I think he even put it back in his hotel room before the show started to begin with.

Warchild
« Reply #518 on: October 13, 2006, 04:42:56 PM »

craig admitted to filiming shows and set up how we was going to do it , egged on and encouraged by people from that OTHER forum....Ahem;GAG.choke......

and then once he got email from Merck he changed his tune so burninghills is a liar, many ppl on mygnr.com saw thread craig did on filiming hammerstein shows

and craig changed his tune after he got warned by Merck...... Merck was positioned on floor near dark for  a reason and NOT coincidence......Dark was spotted coming in the door with a recording device, and Merck was notified ASAP..........

were you there? I was!!

Soooooo If it wears, Fit It!

KUDOS, and get your facts straight!

Da Warchild
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #519 on: October 13, 2006, 05:39:59 PM »

craig admitted to filiming shows and set up how we was going to do it , egged on and encouraged by people from that OTHER forum....Ahem;GAG.choke......

and then once he got email from Merck he changed his tune so burninghills is a liar, many ppl on mygnr.com saw thread craig did on filiming hammerstein shows

and craig changed his tune after he got warned by Merck...... Merck was positioned on floor near dark for  a reason and NOT coincidence......Dark was spotted coming in the door with a recording device, and Merck was notified ASAP..........

were you there? I was!!

Soooooo If it wears, Fit It!

KUDOS, and get your facts straight!

Da Warchild

How am I a liar, Warchild? I was there on the 15th, and dark had no recording devices on him. I don't know what happened the first two nights, but how would Merck know who darknemus was/where to spot him at the Hammerstein?

Don't fucking call me a liar-  out of the loop, maybe - but I'm not misleading anyone on purpose. All you've been doing since you came here from the "other" forum is start shit about dark - find something productive to do with your time, mmkay?

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: