Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:22:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rolling Stone: Smoking Section - (rumor) tour with Slash/Duff
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rolling Stone: Smoking Section - (rumor) tour with Slash/Duff  (Read 23625 times)
Saboteur Cyb. Punk
Banned
Rocker

Buckethead unmasked!!!

« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2006, 05:59:03 AM »

Probbly BS but who knows

I Mean Acid / Do Ya Like It ?
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2006, 09:13:45 AM »

Perhaps at the VR gig that Fortus attended in 2004 he hung out with Slash and formed a Chemistry and discussed playing together in 2006 with him......? ?I would love to see Slash and Fortus on stage together.
One of the best guitar duet ever. It would be the greatest GNR pair of guitar players. But I'd like to see Fortus playing some leads too. Anyway... let's dream... Tongue

people tend to forget izzy sometimes....

indeed, how a Guns fan could feasibly want Fortus over the real deal - Izzy, is beyond me totally

lets be honest, izzy is far and away the coolest gunner and quite possibly the coolest cat around. hes the only one who has come out of this whole thing with his dignity intact. and the only one i truly miss. slash and duff are making a mockery of themselves hanging around with that poddle-haired twat and a wannabe junkie vedder rip off. steven cant fucking speak...

izzy wrote the best tunes, partied hardest with mr brownstone and just wanted to be the next new york dolls.
a cool fucker, and really, until he is ever back, it cant really be guns n roses.
izzbo
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2006, 10:04:14 AM »

The ONLY thing that is making me even think that this could be REMOTELY true is the fact that we have had no updates from the official web site, no new promo pics for the upcoming tour and the vague comment how they were planning on doing something "out of the box" with their marketing stratedgy (at least I think I remember reading that somewhere).

All that being said, its 99% unlikely to happen.

I do wonder why you keep hearing about it though...if its so unlikely, then why do we keep hearing it?? Unless people WANT it so bad they are almost willing it to happen?? I don't know.? But the silence only two months away from RIR is REALLY wierd (even for this band).

I can't believe you would even remotely think this ... What, are we in 8th grade here? If I were to think about this in a half way reasonable manner, I would say the "ONLY" reason we have no updates from the official web site is becuase nothing has ever been posted on it besides the 1 interview pertaining to the start of the 2002 tour regarding "Axl not falling flat on his face." Besides, the story broke of Friday ... people don't work on the weekends, even for Axl (and definitely not the webmaster of GNRONLINE? rofl). And when did Axl ever use the internet (GNRONLINE.COM) to post anything? Over the past 21 years of Guns, Axl has been totally out of the loop in terms of using the internet to respond to anything. The only response to this will be through Mr. Weitzman because Axl hasn't seem to grasp the concept of public relations. Maybe having an official site that isn't totally half-assed might be beneficial to his career ... ? ... hmmm ... Something to think about.
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2006, 11:39:56 PM »

that'd be great...but let's get Buckethead back first and hear him play that killer part in "Better" LIVE!

You means the Metal part in Better ..

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: