Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:53:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Why Piss On Weiland??
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why Piss On Weiland??  (Read 28328 times)
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2005, 11:24:13 PM »

Anyone think there'll be an STP reunion before a CD release?
I do, I also believe there will be a LedZep reunion, all 4 members

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
Intercourse
Banned
Rocker

BED WETTER

« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2005, 11:53:17 AM »

Axl gets a lot of shit because all the ex-members of the band blame him for the break up and they were in the band.

The rest of us here are just running our mouths off using  bullshit, half truths, self-formed opinions and journalistic fodder to attack each other.  The truth is out there somewhere but with Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven, Matt and Gilby on one side and Axl and Dizzy on the other, its easy to see why Axl gets the lions share of the blame.

I personally think both new GNR and VR are flawed reflections of a once perfect unit. Maybe that unit was so perfect because it only burned so brightly for 6 years and died away, who the fuck knows?We all just have to live with it and move on.

Kudos to Scott for beating the drugs, getting his family back, defying the critics and giving fans killer shows. Regardless of your like or dislike of him, he has honored his part of the deal, I wish Axl would do the same.
peace,
Intercourse.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2005, 12:30:03 PM by Intercourse » Logged
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2005, 01:13:17 PM »

Weiland is a great front man, a great singer and also a great song writer. People constantly say he is trying to be Axl, HE IS NOT! Scott wore leather and his police hat and did the Axl-like stage moves when he was in STP. He didnt just start doing them when he became a member of VR, if so Slash, Matt, and Duff wouldn't have hired him, because he'd just be an Axl wannabe. He is a real and genuine musician and does not deserve the treatment he gets from the GnR fan base.
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2005, 08:44:12 PM »

Scott wore leather and his police hat and did the Axl-like stage moves when he was in STP. He didnt just start doing them when he became a member of VR, if so Slash, Matt, and Duff wouldn't have hired him, because he'd just be an Axl wannabe. He is a real and genuine musician and does not deserve the treatment he gets from the GnR fan base.

waw waw easy tiger, easy!? "does-not-deserve-the-treatment-he-gets-from-the-grn-fan-base... "?
yes. we are gonna talk about treatment of the fan base. i havent posted personally what i believe about scott weiland in the official VR forum simply coz i think that it would be rude. what i believe is that he looks onstage like a spanish-failured-dragqueen-wannabe-dancer, i mean ok , u are trying to quit drugs, but hold it down boy!!!!other ppl wanted to gain attention onstage but didnt act the same!!! jesus christ, what is he taking , i wanna have that too!!!!!!! LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not getting pissed off a lot with Weiland and any Weiland slash and co would have chosen to have, i am getting pissed off with duff comments for example , nowdays , in 2005 , who can finish? his sentences off when he says that ,

*the way duff speaks? " u know, ACTually we didnt.... have SeBAstian Bach coz we thought that uhhhh we would sound *voice gets deeper * pretty much like ....* then a bit faster * .. Skid Row "
i mean what the fuck is he trying to sell? anyway fuck that i ll stay on topic.

the dude here has got a really cool post

The rest of us here are just running our mouths off using? bullshit, half truths, self-formed opinions and journalistic fodder to attack each other.? The truth is out there somewhere but with Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven, Matt and Gilby on one side and Axl and Dizzy on the other, its easy to see why Axl gets the lions share of the blame.

why am i pissed off with weiland?

glasgow gig the first time they played there, i was in the first row , i was trying, killing my self while trying , but fuck i was trying to get used to him the way he is onstage, i didnt booed him , that just sux, i wasnt smiling , i couldnt , but anyway , i was trying to have my ears and eyes opened and give him a fuckin chance. they were playin i used to love her , the sound wasnt extremely loud, and i was fuckin singing as much louder as i could.... a buddy of mine had a leather jacket on the rails and the gnr logo could be seen at the back, he also had a huge gnr tattoo on his arm , the appetite cover with the cross....he was looking at us like we were the last piece of shit on this fuckin earth..? well , we were singing , me , weiland and the crowd? "i used to love her" ...and i was singing "ooooh yeah "? and then all of us sayin again "but i had to kill 'er " and then i was singing in higher tone "oooh yeah " , but THIS is the version axl did and Mister Weiland didnt seem pretty happy about it. ok sad motherfucker , this is the fuckin version i have been singing since i can fuckin remember myself,
how the fuck do u want me to feel for this artist?

he throw a megaphone into a gunner fan. if it was me , i would have cut his fuckin throat off with my fuckin teeth, at least before the security throw me away.? i have been in many concerts in my life, i do understand that its diffucult for an artist to be always in that happy mood and shit , but if u would be there and experienced what i had, maybe u could understand that it isnt the brightest thing to do for ppl who are trying to give u? a fuckin chance. i know that weiland doesnt need me , personally as a fan , but that specific nite, it was ....something different between me and him.

i was sooooo fuckin pleased thou that the other time i saw them, cannot remember if it was england , scotland or portugal ,? he was singing the "oooh yeah " part . well , he didnt have many different options , most of us were singing it

label me however the fuck u like , as i give a flying fuck , my intranet-dave buddies.?
give me a break, you wanna talk about stage appearance, how 'bout Axl's homo erotic attire he wore for most of UYI tour, incl DVDs.  That shit was fucking absurd, soooooo  gay! I was embarrased to show my friends the UYI vids b/c they all saw Axls shorts and started making fag jokes and shit, and how could I blame them? Even the other bands Metallica and Faith No more were making fun of his buttfucker shorts

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2005, 09:09:07 PM »

HAHA!!!Estranged has a crush on faggy Axl! HAHA!!!

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2005, 09:48:52 PM »

Scott wore leather and his police hat and did the Axl-like stage moves when he was in STP. He didnt just start doing them when he became a member of VR, if so Slash, Matt, and Duff wouldn't have hired him, because he'd just be an Axl wannabe. He is a real and genuine musician and does not deserve the treatment he gets from the GnR fan base.

waw waw easy tiger, easy!? "does-not-deserve-the-treatment-he-gets-from-the-grn-fan-base... "?
yes. we are gonna talk about treatment of the fan base. i havent posted personally what i believe about scott weiland in the official VR forum simply coz i think that it would be rude. what i believe is that he looks onstage like a spanish-failured-dragqueen-wannabe-dancer, i mean ok , u are trying to quit drugs, but hold it down boy!!!!other ppl wanted to gain attention onstage but didnt act the same!!! jesus christ, what is he taking , i wanna have that too!!!!!!! LOL

I am not getting pissed off a lot with Weiland and any Weiland slash and co would have chosen to have, i am getting pissed off with duff comments for example , nowdays , in 2005 , who can finish? his sentences off when he says that ,

*the way duff speaks? " u know, ACTually we didnt.... have SeBAstian Bach coz we thought that uhhhh we would sound *voice gets deeper * pretty much like ....* then a bit faster * .. Skid Row "

The rest of us here are just running our mouths off using? bullshit, half truths, self-formed opinions and journalistic fodder to attack each other.? The truth is out there somewhere but with Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven, Matt and Gilby on one side and Axl and Dizzy on the other, its easy to see why Axl gets the lions share of the blame.

glasgow gig the first time they played there, i was in the first row , i was trying, killing my self while trying , but fuck i was trying to get used to him the way he is onstage, i didnt booed him , that just sux, i wasnt smiling , i couldnt , but anyway , i was trying to have my ears and eyes opened and give him a fuckin chance. they were playin i used to love her , the sound wasnt extremely loud, and i was fuckin singing as much louder as i could.... a buddy of mine had a leather jacket on the rails and the gnr logo could be seen at the back, he also had a huge gnr tattoo on his arm , the appetite cover with the cross....he was looking at us like we were the last piece of shit on this fuckin earth..? well , we were singing , me , weiland and the crowd? "i used to love her" ...and i was singing "ooooh yeah "? and then all of us sayin again "but i had to kill 'er " and then i was singing in higher tone "oooh yeah " , but THIS is the version axl did and Mister Weiland didnt seem pretty happy about it. ok sad motherfucker , this is the fuckin version i have been singing since i can fuckin remember myself,

he throw a megaphone into a gunner fan. if it was me , i would have cut his fuckin throat off with my fuckin teeth, at least before the security throw me away.? i have been in many concerts in my life, i do understand that its diffucult for an artist to be always in that happy mood and shit , but if u would be there and experienced what i had, maybe u could understand that it isnt the brightest thing to do for ppl who are trying to give u? a fuckin chance. i know that weiland doesnt need me , personally as a fan , but that specific nite, it was ....something different between me and him.

i was sooooo fuckin pleased thou that the other time i saw them, cannot remember if it was england , scotland or portugal ,? he was singing the "oooh yeah " part . well , he didnt have many different options , most of us were singing it

label me however the fuck u like , as i give a flying fuck , my intranet-dave buddies.?

You have issues...

tomass74
Legend

« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2005, 09:54:10 PM »

give me a break, you wanna talk about stage appearance, how 'bout Axl's homo erotic attire he wore for most of UYI tour, incl DVDs.? That shit was fucking absurd, soooooo? gay! I was embarrased to show my friends the UYI vids b/c they all saw Axls shorts and started making fag jokes and shit, and how could I blame them? Even the other bands Metallica and Faith No more were making fun of his buttfucker shorts

That is soooo true. I used to play the UYI's vids alot when they came out and and whenever anyone saw them they would make fun whatever queer outfit Axl decided to be wearing for whatever song they playing.  Those DVDs could have been so much better but you really cannot watch them with a staight face when you see Axl in the spandex shorts and a leather jacket and so on..... I have lots of bootled DVD's that I don't even bother trying to put on at parties anymore because it always just ends up with people making fun of Axl.  I can however get away with playing some of the early stuff from teh Appetite tour.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2005, 04:45:54 AM »

I cant see how u can talk shit about Scott.

Lets see, u all were rubbing another band in his face?

yeah I think id get pretty pissed as well.

GNR are through, get over it

it isnt Scott Weiland standing in the way of a reunion

u should thank Scott, because without Scott singing VR wouldnt be touring  and u wouldnt get to see Slash and Duff on a big stage cause any other frontman and they wouldve been a fuckin nothing band.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
mike_giuliana
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2005, 06:44:10 AM »

If you are a gnr fan and call scott gay then you never looked at the lead singer of gnr bakc in the day... Scott and axl are flamboyant... Scott really dresses that 80's rock typre clothing wise, tight short leather and shit like that.. He's a free spirit ball of energy onstage..

I don't sit around saying wearing a fur coat with bicycle shorts is gay... Axl does what he feels so stop attacking scott for doing what he wants..
We know nothing was more manly then axl with his extended cigarette holder, mostly actresses from the turn of the century til the 50's used them..
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2005, 11:42:06 AM »

I feel sorry for those who worry about showing their friends something they like just because of the way someone is dressed?  I really don't get it i have never felt that.  We are in the 21st century now and this is rock n roll.

It can be androgenous and it can be outrageous. It comes in all guises from Weiland, Axl, Bowie, Prince, Marilyn Manson.  They stand out because they do things on their terms, not afraid to look and sound different.  It's meant to upset people and ruffle a few feathers.  Get some back bone, fuck everyone else's opinion. 

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
mike_giuliana
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2005, 01:29:09 PM »

I have 'get over' it already.the day i have heard that slash was out.? ?Reunion? Not that i wouldnt like something like this, but they had become a bunch of fuckin clowns, just before.? no

Does everything about you have to be not liking vr..? I see your new sign quote.. Sound like an inmature baby
mike_giuliana
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2005, 02:36:58 PM »

well, i am in a gnr forum ... did u see me lately in the vr forum posting shit? no. working out ursell
oh and btw, inmature babies do not know what a dragqueen is but i guess that they ll find out as many young fans are in the vr gigs...? Grin

I still don't get how one can call scott a fag, or drag queen when axl wore and acted very gay when he was onstage.. So people that are inmature can't know what a drag queen is hihi

So you are on a gnr forum, does that mean you should just go to the vr section and talk shit about them all day..?
We know you are so disappointed by slash and vr's album superhuman's riff and scott's look and apperance,his dancing and whatever else.. I myself am letdown that axl can'tr release an album in 6 years and sucked in the qualities of a jamcian rapper on his last three week tour..

I really don't care about what either wears it's just this back and forth shit with you gets old fast.. Scott and vvr have toured the world in 04-05 what has axl done latley..?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 02:39:03 PM by mike_giuliana » Logged
mike_giuliana
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2005, 02:58:18 PM »

y u have to talk about axl while the main subject is sposed to be vr and specially weiland on this topic?
i am trying to make a conversation with u, stay on the fuckin topic. and dont get misleaded by my posts or topics. i said that i dont like the superhuman riff. i have seen this band 4 times live, one of them was in portugal while i live in england... get a point or drop it and dont get the topics being drawn down into to a river of misery. axl is not the center of the universe, or .... hm.... u ll prove if i am wrong or right.
Stop acting all innocent, first it's the superhuman riff, then slash let me down ,then the trying to be bad ass rockstar's topic.... Please.. Cheesy
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2005, 09:08:56 AM »

What has that got to do with anything? It really doesn't bother me how he sings one line of a GnR song, what I find more noteable is that he has the courage to go out and sing GnR songs when there are so many GnR fans constantly bashing him because he is not Axl. Scott is a great frontman, and is worthy of respect, no matter what his opinions are of Axl. If Axl was in his shoes and was getting people always comparing him to someone else he'd have simular reactions. Scott would not mistreat the GnR fanbase, if they did not mistreat him. I don't think he has any problems with the GnR fans in general, just the ones who feel the need to constantly shove in his face that they prefer Axl to him, and he is not Axl etc. He may not be Axl, or as good as Axl even, but he is still a very talented individual who deserves respect.
mike_giuliana
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2005, 09:13:18 AM »

What has that got to do with anything? It really doesn't bother me how he sings one line of a GnR song, what I find more noteable is that he has the courage to go out and sing GnR songs when there are so many GnR fans constantly bashing him because he is not Axl. Scott is a great frontman, and is worthy of respect, no matter what his opinions are of Axl. If Axl was in his shoes and was getting people always comparing him to someone else he'd have simular reactions. Scott would not mistreat the GnR fanbase, if they did not mistreat him. I don't think he has any problems with the GnR fans in general, just the ones who feel the need to constantly shove in his face that they prefer Axl to him, and he is not Axl etc. He may not be Axl, or as good as Axl even, but he is still a very talented individual who deserves respect.

cheers dude very well said.. beer
mike_giuliana
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2005, 12:40:08 PM »

i did respect him , after the mascarade, dressed-up like axl , and slash as buckethead...? no

but it was halloween, don't take things so serious..
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2005, 01:08:29 PM »

This is just stupid, how can you dislike Slash because of his issues with Axl, those are their personal differences and are really none of your business. I like Axl as much as the next guy but I'm not gonna go around hatin Slash because he doesnt see eye-to-eye with Axl, the same goes for I'm not gonna hate members of nu-GnR because their not Slash and co. People who act like what goes on between the original members of GnR is anything to do with them are just refusing to be open-minded. And they're the people who refuse to like VR because Scott is not Axl Rose. And that is just ridiculous.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2005, 01:43:50 PM »

If ur eyes wanna praise the inteligent idea slash agreed to do, then its ur ridiculous joke and not mine.

And they're the people who refuse to like VR because Scott is not Axl Rose.

invalid.

Who said anything about "praising" what he said? It was a joke. Just a laugh. I don't think Slash decided, 'oh let's show that ass-hole Axl by dressing up as him at a Halloween concert, that'll teach em'. Oh and about callin my point invalid, you never backed it up, so I don't see how it's invalid.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2005, 05:55:13 PM »

i love his music! but i dont respect him anymore.

That is exactly how I feel about Axl..

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2005, 10:57:50 AM »

it is invalid to me , it cannot be even processed? Cheesy , as if they had axl it would be gnr!!! y are u sayin that VR need to have axl on vocals to be liked my ppl , or simply by me? u are taking ur point of view as the whole viewing field! what is that? valid?

No, I'm not saying Axl singing in VR would make you like them. What I'm saying is people can't seem to except Scott because he is singing with Slash and Duff and Axl is not. People who turn up to VR concerts with Axl Rose banners and stupid shit like that just to shove in his face that they prefer Axl. I prefer Axl too but don't automatically hate Scott because he is singing with Slash and Duff now. What is valid about my point is that people love to see Axl moving on without the other original members, but can't seem to stand the other original members moving on without him. Axl Rose is my idol and all time favourite vocalist but is not the only person in the music world. Scott is a great frontman and VR are a great band.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: