Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:39:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  If you have something unavailable to open market, please read
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: If you have something unavailable to open market, please read  (Read 6022 times)
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2006, 06:11:26 AM »

3.what are you keeping to yourself exactly?

apparently complete audience shot of Rock in Rio Lisboa http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=32796.msg648447#msg648447

btw msaxl43, he was commenting the leaks, not fan bootlegs Smiley

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2006, 07:52:59 AM »

axl was NOT serious, when he said motherfuckers.....

Roll Eyes

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
JAC185
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2006, 08:34:42 AM »

Roll Eyes

I thought that was so obvious. He smiled/laughed basically everytime he said
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2006, 08:40:44 AM »

Roll Eyes

I thought that was so obvious. He smiled/laughed basically everytime he said

yeah   i thought it was obvious, too.....   but some people don`t want to get that....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
new-gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2006, 08:42:04 AM »

i agree,as would all the biggest traders would,if it cant be traded buy it.what is the difference on sending 20 shows for 1 vs.buying it for $100? trading is the barter system,another way of paying for something.back in the old days they used the barter system,ill give you my horse for your 4 pigs.i think you guys have been brained washed about this buying and selling thing and have taken it way to far.giving something for something is paying for it.me personnaly would rather have super rare shows vs.money cause i have money but dont have the shows so in reality im getting what i want.i know none of this makes sense to alot of you due to the brain washing that has gone on by john m.(who sells and buys and helps sellers) n' limilus who does the same as john m. so i figure i will get bashed but you think i care? hell no.i would much rather shell out some cash vs.burn 20 dvd's anyday.i also think the people who say selling is bad are those who value money a bit too much and dont have it to spend but when you burn dvds and send them didnt ya spend money anyway? ?what is the fucking difference? if axl cared about bootlegs then i think it would have been stopped a long,long long time ago.they are all over ebay all the time and ive sold thousands on there as well and i never was contacted by anyone to stop,they simply do not care so why should you?
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2006, 09:06:28 AM »

3.what are you keeping to yourself exactly?

apparently complete audience shot of Rock in Rio Lisboa http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=32796.msg648447#msg648447

btw msaxl43, he was commenting the leaks, not fan bootlegs Smiley

you mean this?
http://www.dvd.gnr.gr/dvd's/2006/05.27.2006%20Bela%20Vista%20Park%20-%20Lisbon,%20Portugal,(Will).htm

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2006, 10:40:58 AM »

a bunch of people arguing about crappy audience shot dvds and people selling and hoarding audience shot dvds...WHO CARES.....you couldnt pay me to watch a 2 hour concert taped by an audience member.....HORRIBLE...........i am more concerend with any uncirculated PRO SHOTS or SOUNDBOARD audios or really good sounding audience recorded AUDIO  shows
JAC185
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2006, 10:57:12 AM »

Some aud shot dvds are great
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2006, 11:17:57 AM »

Some aud shot dvds are great

absolutely. for example audience shots of Rio and Rock am Ring are very good.

Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2006, 11:31:38 AM »

a bunch of people arguing about crappy audience shot dvds and people selling and hoarding audience shot dvds...WHO CARES.....you couldnt pay me to watch a 2 hour concert taped by an audience member.....HORRIBLE...........i am more concerend with any uncirculated PRO SHOTS or SOUNDBOARD audios or really good sounding audience recorded AUDIO  shows

You're one of the stupidest posters I've ever came across.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2006, 07:34:54 PM »

a bunch of people arguing about crappy audience shot dvds and people selling and hoarding audience shot dvds...WHO CARES.....you couldnt pay me to watch a 2 hour concert taped by an audience member.....HORRIBLE...........i am more concerend with any uncirculated PRO SHOTS or SOUNDBOARD audios or really good sounding audience recorded AUDIO? shows

You'll find very few people that share your feelings (or, for that matter, you'll find very few people that understand your feelings).  If you're concerned with uncirculated proshots and soundboards, I'll start by telling you that every show since 1991 was professionally recorded by a not-so-stupid crew.  Go find yourself some professional footage and, when you do, let us know where you managed to find it.  Meanwhile, us sane people called "fans" will watch the "horrible" shows that we do have recorded by audience members...

I hope the first proshot you find is RIR5 broadcast by AOL... that'll give you a taste of proshots.  hihi

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: