Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:33:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Eye Attack Rattles Axl" - Story from NY Post's "Page Six"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Eye Attack Rattles Axl" - Story from NY Post's "Page Six"  (Read 30080 times)
lul
Headliner

« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2006, 09:26:12 PM »

man why does he go to those places anyways? he must know the consiquences in the first place

Time is wasted when you are wasted all the time
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2006, 09:48:50 PM »

I did read your posts including one in which you suggested that Axl wasn't ready to tour b/c of this incident.
Yeah, I might not should have said that. I opened up myself to flaming. But as you know, I say how I feel and I'm not about to stop because a few people insult me. You know that I always look at this from a realistic point of view. Some people cant deal with that.

IF this story is true, it does give us a glimpse into his state of mind. IF he fled the scene, and it wasnt because of the alternate reasons I posted earlier, then he is not ready to tour. What happens if it rains at Rio and he gets water in his eye? Or backstage someone walks by him, trips, and spills beer all over him? Or some dipshit yells, "Weiland rules!!"? Are you willing to bet your life that the situation does not turn ugly?

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2006, 09:50:20 PM »

I did read your posts including one in which you suggested that Axl wasn't ready to tour b/c of this incident.
Yeah, I might not should have said that. I opened up myself to flaming. But as you know, I say how I feel and I'm not about to stop because a few people insult me. You know that I always look at this from a realistic point of view. Some people cant deal with that.

IF this story is true, it does give us a glimpse into his state of mind. IF he fled the scene, and it wasnt because of the alternate reasons I posted earlier, then he is not ready to tour. What happens if it rains at Rio and he gets water in his eye? Or backstage someone walks by him, trips, and spills beer all over him? Or some dipshit yells, "Weiland rules!!"? Are you willing to bet your life that the situation does not turn ugly?

james, you are one of my favorite posters. Please stay positive. We are almost to the promised land.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2006, 09:56:47 PM »

james, you are one of my favorite posters. Please stay positive. We are almost to the promised land.
Thanks, KV. You are one of my favorites also. beer

I agree. The "promised land" seems very near. But you know I cant be postive or negative. I have to be realistic. hihi ok

Elrothiel
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2006, 10:09:26 PM »

Dudes!! We can't go on thinking "What if?"!!! Come on people!! Axl knows that there are risks whatever you do, wherever you go, and however you do what you're doing in the place you do it! EVERYONE knows that!

I'm pretty sure that Axl won't cancel the tour JUST because of this little incident that probably won't happen again for a very long time.

And if some fucktard DOES yell out "Weiland rules"... then he can just expect to either get told to "go the fuck home", or ignored. ok
estranged.1098
« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2006, 10:55:24 PM »

Thanks, KV. You are one of my favorites also. beer

I agree. The "promised land" seems very near. But you know I cant be postive or negative. I have to be realistic. hihi ok

Dude, you're not realistic, you're pessimistic.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2006, 02:08:02 AM »

never mind what james says, he swore to give up gnr by 2006 anyway, so james get the fuck off the boat, hypocrit. don't pay any attention to him, he loves to point out people's mistakes, which is a very poor quality in a man. grow up james.
Why do you keep changing names to stalk me? I know who you are, and changing screen names to spew the same shit isn't very creative.

SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2006, 02:25:09 AM »

I smell chicken....pwaaaaaaapwapwapwaaaaaaaaa  hihi

Live N' Let Die
badapple81
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2006, 02:51:17 AM »

dark, that is an interesting Axl mention. I've been telling people here that he's not stable enough to handle a tour. Maybe now they will believe....

Yeah we've heard many times.

If someone spits in your eye and fucks up your contact.. it's quite possible it was very uncomfortable for him so wanted to fix it up asap.
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2006, 02:43:54 PM »

somebody spits in his eye and he runs out? Totally irritaed and maybe even frightened?? Come on!!!!!
He might left for changing or cleaning his contact linses but running out?Huh
This shitty gossip freaks make up stories all the time. Axl could have grown as mellow and mature as whomever but something like this (escape in fear and panic) would never happen

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2006, 04:07:51 PM »

somebody spits in his eye and he runs out? Totally irritaed and maybe even frightened?? Come on!!!!!
He might left for changing or cleaning his contact linses but running out?Huh

You can't run with an eye closed with pain, can you? hihi
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 04:10:58 PM by ppbebe » Logged
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2006, 04:30:34 PM »

I know Axl is a pussy now? ?but there is no way that Axl? ran out of the club crying after accidently being spat in the eye.? If this story were to be true? then Axl might as well go back to his mansion? and never come out ever again.? ? What's next Huh ? Are they going to write? how Barry Manilow beat the crap out of Axl and made him beg for mercy??? ? Get real people and stop being gullibal.

You do know about Axl's temper, right?

Yes I know about Axl's temper and it didn''t involve him running out crying out of clubs like a bitch.? The Axl temper I knew was one of a badass? that would fight back.? Another thing, if Axl would have knocked down stephon Marbury on his way out of the club? ?Stephon would have followed Axl outside? and beat his ass.? Stephon was born in NYC? and lived in the projects, I truly doubt he is going to let some white dude with braids? knock his ass down without him doing anything.? ? There is a post at MYGNR.com of someone saying that they saw Axl Rose at club stereo? that night? and this was posted before the NYPOST story.? The person said that axl was "fucked up"? ? as in mentally unstabble.? ? ?Axl Rose has turned into a freak show? , If I were him I would hide until the release of the album.? ?People are just laughing at his ass? everywhere he goes.? ?You know how stupid it is for an artist to go out to clubs and play his own music Huh? ?Or having to play his music in order to be let in.? ?Where did this douche bag's dignity go??? ? I believe now that Scott Weiland would beat Axl ass with no problem .? Fuckin sad? no

You're a fucking idiot.
Do everyone a favor and stop posting.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2006, 06:19:21 PM »

moron.  im a slob.  I wish i could spit in your eye to see your reaction. 
I wish you could to. I wouldnt run away thats for sure.
actually, yeah you would. 
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2006, 06:52:49 PM »

spitting+eye mucous = danger

imagine that " fan" had a disease ?

Y U C KKKKy fuck fuck

sorry, i am a hygiene freak..

Nothing to say
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print