Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 11:07:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228016 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Eye Attack Rattles Axl" - Story from NY Post's "Page Six"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Eye Attack Rattles Axl" - Story from NY Post's "Page Six"  (Read 30438 times)
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2006, 08:18:29 PM »

From metal sludge:

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=53326
bodysnatcher6
Playing at a Friend's Party

Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at the club that night. Axl got something in his eye and left to get a new contact lense. Big fucking deal. Why is this newsworthy???

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2006, 08:20:46 PM »

negativity from sludge hihi
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2006, 08:21:42 PM »

So in other words, you wont believe what the ny post says but you'll believe some random guy with 199 posts?

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2006, 08:25:09 PM »

the guys explanation sounds more credible but did axl return to the club

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2006, 08:28:49 PM »

Well, if he "left to get a new contact lense" then that means he came back. I call bullshit on this 199 poster dude. The NY post wouldnt have left that out of the article. Axl coming back to the scene would have been a good way to end the article. Its obvious Axl did not go back.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2006, 08:36:55 PM »

Well, if he "left to get a new contact lense" then that means he came back. I call bullshit on this 199 poster dude. The NY post wouldnt have left that out of the article. Axl coming back to the scene would have been a good way to end the article. Its obvious Axl did not go back.

We need to go to the stephon website to see if there's a thread about this hihi

Ny post listed hot clubs in nyc 2 weeks ago and they listed celebs that you might see there, and axl was listed at club Stereo... He must go there often otherwise why list him?
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2006, 08:42:26 PM »

To be nice, page six doesn't have the best reputation for being truthful hihi

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2006, 08:47:19 PM »

To be nice, page six doesn't have the best reputation for being truthful hihi

but it's not all lies... I have seen plenty of things that r true in that section.. Gossip is hit n miss, but there's nothing to far fetched about axl being at stereo, the rest I don't know./.  Hear that stephon is injured hihi
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2006, 08:57:32 PM »

...but they did lie about Howard Stern buying that stripper a car and keeping her in an apartment. Stern reeming the reporter on the air was classic!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 09:00:27 PM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2006, 08:58:59 PM »

Ny post listed hot clubs in nyc 2 weeks ago and they listed celebs that you might see there, and axl was listed at club Stereo... He must go there often otherwise why list him?
I remember when you started a thread about it awhile back, and people didnt really believe it. Maybe they believe now. hihi
We need to go to the stephon website to see if there's a thread about this hihi
Yeah we do. hihi Its probably a 100 page thread of people saying Stephon is a fag. hihi

snow white
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2006, 09:01:17 PM »

Doesn't mean he ran out crying like a baby though.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2006, 09:02:18 PM »

i heard axl was so pissed off when he got home,he took his fav appetite poster out side and his magnum 45.this was the result ?hihi

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/867/image097cz.jpg

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2006, 09:04:10 PM »

It does seem like Axl may have turned into a coward, what happened to "Get In The Ring" and all that.
No, maybe he just got older and wise enough not to beat the shit out of the guy and get jailed. Or he's just old and lethargic, no one knows. Story sounds like a crock of shit, though.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2006, 09:07:49 PM »

No, maybe he just got older and wise enough not to beat the shit out of the guy and get jailed. Or he's just old and lethargic, no one knows. Story sounds like a crock of shit, though.
Whats funny about this is if the NY post said this same thing about Weiland, you guys would say its 100% truth and isnt open to debate and it proves that Weiland is a pussy and a fag.

Time for the double standard bullshit to be thrown out the window.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2006, 09:11:11 PM »

James, PageSix is the gossip section of the NYPOST; They really don't follow up on their stories and almost never print a retraction. If a source sees axl run out of the club, then that is what they print, regardless of what happens after.

Back a year or so ago when Paris Hilton's Blackberry was broken into, it was discovered that she was a PageSix source who liked to make up dirt on her celeb adversaries. She apparently was the source for some unsubstantiated gossip about Nick Lachey which to this day has never been confirmed.

Lizzie Grubman did a reality show on MTV during one episode she dials up Page Six to spread a lie about Lindsey Lohan who had snubbed her at her promotion groups junkets.

Take it with a grain of salt. PageSix isn't the complete story and often times it is highly fabricated.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 09:13:00 PM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
snow white
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2006, 09:12:35 PM »

Whats funny about this is if the NY post said this same thing about Weiland, you guys would say its 100% truth and isnt open to debate and it proves that Weiland is a pussy and a fag.

Time for the double standard bullshit to be thrown out the window.
Only the chauvinistic wankers would say that.
It's really not a big thing, and since when should we believe everything that is published anyways.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2006, 09:14:13 PM »

KV, read my posts again in this thread. I didnt say it was 100% truth. I said I was commenting on what the NY Post reported, and not what we think may or may not have happened. I know the Post has a crappy reputation, but that doesnt mean its all lies either.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2006, 09:16:41 PM »

KV, read my posts again in this thread. I didnt say it was 100% truth. I said I was commenting on what the NY Post reported, and not what we think may or may not have happened. I know the Post has a crappy reputation, but that doesnt mean its all lies either.

If it is not 100 percent truth, why are you so quick to put down a report that he left to get a new contact lens and then returned?

I think you should not focus so much on the negative.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2006, 09:21:58 PM »

If it is not 100 percent truth, why are you so quick to put down a report that he left to get a new contact lens and then returned?

I'm not quick to put down other possibilities. I suggested several reasons earlier why it might have happened differently. Again, go read my posts.

I'm focusing on what the Post reported. Yeah, its negative. Not my fault. I'm not the guy who wrote it.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2006, 09:23:57 PM »

I'm not quick to put down other possibilities. I suggested several reasons earlier why it might have happened differently. Again, go read my posts.

I'm focusing on what the Post reported. Yeah, its negative. Not my fault. I'm not the guy who wrote it.

I did read your posts including one in which you suggested that Axl wasn't ready to tour b/c of this incident.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: