Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:26:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  VR ARE un plugged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR ARE un plugged  (Read 30189 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2006, 02:38:07 PM »

AXL's talent hasn't deminished?

I still loved him back in 02 but wondered why his voice sounded so different on The Blues and MADA-. Thought maybe beacuse it was live and he was having vocal problems during the tour.

When I heard the actual demmo of IRS I was crushed!! 

The only knock on him by mainstream music critics and fans was that his voice was too screechy and got hard to listen to after awhile--especially as the fans aged.

It's obviouse Axl took this critisism too seriously and whimped out his voice----There is no way anyone can say it sounds the same!!! 

Also what the hell was that Rhiad and the Bedoins???  That sounded like a bad comedy album from the 1960's.
Tell me how great the lyrics to that song and IRS are compared to everything else he's done.

I wish the new sound was cool, I wish I could like it,  But it will bomb in the U.S.  It may sell 4-5 million on curiosity alone but the later albums will fail once poeple hear these songs -It sounds like a wannabe-pinkfloyd meets modern pop rock band.

yeah dude....  leave us alone ok

what?s going on with this GNR croatia guy by the way??   as far as i know 90% of his statements were bullshit....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2006, 05:52:16 PM »

even if he did admit he was wrong you couldn't understand it because the grammar is so bad rofl

Too bad I speak fluently 3 languages WITHOUT making grammar mistakes.
It is just you who is seeing them rofl rofl rofl hihi hihi hihi
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2006, 05:56:49 PM »

p.s.   I still trust Gilby and his band members.
Gilby was always one of the most reliable people in GNR.
Nobody said they will be in GNR...
There is enough time and time will show in what band they will pop up.
Till then,  save your comments and retard names for yourself.
Guess Gilby is more of an insider being close friends with Duff (and decent with Slash and Matt) than anyone here.
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2006, 06:01:46 PM »

BTW,   unlike many here,   I still claim I'd rather see VR than Slash,  Matt or Duff join that jet set fur wearing insane retard Axl.
Therefore,  keep in mind that this is VR board and feel free to discuss Axl and his GNR 2006 somewhere else as they don't have any physical connection to any VR member musical wise.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2006, 11:12:31 PM »

BTW,? ?unlike many here,? ?I still claim I'd rather see VR than Slash,? Matt or Duff join that jet set fur wearing insane retard Axl.
Therefore,? keep in mind that this is VR board and feel free to discuss Axl and his GNR 2006 somewhere else as they don't have any physical connection to any VR member musical wise.

Wow that hole you're digging yourself just keeps getting deeper and deeper and deeper.  Maybe one of your "insiders" can help you out?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
johnnythunders24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2006, 12:50:41 AM »

there's just too many people saying something is up with vr...i dont know why...but some must be up...
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: May 20, 2006, 02:37:02 AM »

there's just too many people saying something is up with vr...i dont know why...but some must be up...

Maybe there is something up with VR and maybe there isn't. Slash got on Camp Freddy Radio with Matt and denied all of the rumors. However, Slash seems to me like an extremely private person so he may have held a few things back. Seems to me like there are always personal problems in every band between the members. I doubt that VR is any different. I remember how it was with Sammy Hagar and VH. One month Eddie and Alex are singing Sammy's praises and the very next month I hear on the radio that Sammy was out of VH. The VH bros were talking shit about Sam saying that he quit and Sammy's saying in interviews that he was fired. Who knows? I guess what I'm trying to say is that you never really know what's up with a band unless you're an insider who knows one or more of the band members.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #107 on: May 20, 2006, 09:42:37 AM »

BTW,? ?unlike many here,? ?I still claim I'd rather see VR than Slash,? Matt or Duff join that jet set fur wearing insane retard Axl.
Therefore,? keep in mind that this is VR board and feel free to discuss Axl and his GNR 2006 somewhere else as they don't have any physical connection to any VR member musical wise.

But since VR has broke up you won't get to do that right?

I guess being a Slash fan lets you get away with you spreading your fake information Roll Eyes

estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2006, 08:25:01 AM »

p.s.? ?I still trust Gilby and his band members.
Till then,? save your comments and retard names for yourself.
Guess Gilby is more of an insider being close friends with Duff (and decent with Slash and Matt) than anyone here.

Why, what did Gibly say about VR and GnR?

oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2006, 03:36:57 PM »

A year or two ago Gilby said in an interview that he was talkignto Slash about VR and to Gilby, he didn't feel Slash had his heart into VR and he was going thru the motions....of course, having seen them live 3 times I find it hard to believe Slash, Matt, Dugg, Scott or Dave aren't fully committed to this band
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2006, 08:06:08 PM »

what do you say now GNR croatia??? do you admit you posted bullshit or is it still "true"?

I'm gonna wait until Donnington is over to say anything about this topic Sad

WELL.... Roll Eyes surprise, sur-fucking-prise

keep in mind people that GNR - CROATIA posted basically the same topic in the GnR section the same day he started this topic. It would lead one to believe this had something to do with GnR...which he conveiniently backed out on Roll Eyes

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=29075.0

SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

Slash is God...pray to him!

« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2006, 03:15:30 AM »

He said that there would be some sort of announcement in mid may...funny it is now MID JUNE!!! some ppl are so ful of bullshit it is too funny. we should all take some time out to laugh at this dude!! hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahaha idiot! Tongue Grin hihi peace

I would be a groupie for slash any day.
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2006, 05:31:01 AM »

Gilby and his two band members said on April 26th 'VR are over and done.   Slash and Matt have already a band of their own'.   Place of conversation - Budapest,  since many idiots here look for sources.
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2006, 06:47:40 AM »

Gilby and his two band members said on April 26th 'VR are over and done.? ?Slash and Matt have already a band of their own'.? ?Place of conversation - Budapest,? since many idiots here look for sources.

I guess that makes sense with Duff and Matt writing songs together over the past few months and two new VR live dates just announced... Shocked

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
TheMole
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2006, 07:37:43 AM »

Gilby and his two band members said on April 26th 'VR are over and done.   Slash and Matt have already a band of their own'.   Place of conversation - Budapest,  since many idiots here look for sources.

See, I actually believe you chatted with them and they might have even said something along those lines... I can even see why you didn't want to disclose your sources (although this 'celebrity = friend' bullshit is just that... bullshit; if they aren't meant to tell something to fans, they should keep their traps shut...).
But if you come here like you did, acting all mysterious and superior, and none (really, none) of your predictions come out then you can expect people to lash out at you like they did. So yeah, maybe you weren't wrong but Gilby & co were; as is being proven by time right now.
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2006, 11:50:43 AM »

There was no insider or any other kind of attitude.
How would you bring something to the topic that has no official statement up to date but that comes from a source that is as close as Gilby?
As for that matter,  Gilby also said that he and Duff are very close since not only their wifes are friends,  but their kids hang out at ones or the others place most f the time.
Wouldn't you call that a reliable source???
Bringing info that is not officialy stated with names in a public place can bring you trouble with the law as well,  therefore,  saying things I did in the way I did is the only right way.
p.s.    I still belive Gilby as he was seen lately not only with Duff and Matt,  but Slash too.
Gilby doesn't seem like a guy who would shit around and make you look stupid.
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2006, 12:00:59 PM »

Gilby and his two band members said on April 26th 'VR are over and done.? ?Slash and Matt have already a band of their own'.? ?Place of conversation - Budapest,? since many idiots here look for sources.

I guess that makes sense with Duff and Matt writing songs together over the past few months and two new VR live dates just announced... Shocked

GREAT!  But what two songs are you talking about Huh
Wasn't something suppossed to be out by last Christmas!?  Ooohhh,  that is material you are talking about,  is it good ok
You must be an insider then,  cause I am only aware of what I read here and that is that the day they enter the studio and the day they begin production was pushed back several times by months so far.
Also,  Duff mentioned that something shall be out by last Christmas and the record around Spring - Summ BY THE LATEST!
Guess they recorded a single then...
Nevertheless,  can't wait to see them on stage again,  give the a word if you can inluence them. ok
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2006, 12:36:34 PM »

GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   crying

oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2006, 01:12:28 PM »

OK guys,? ?I want to spare many of you time and patience writting in several topics about VR next album,? VR members relations and their relations to AXL,? guys producing VR new album and etc...
Since I was coming here several times a day checking out the news,? this is the only fair way.
I have met several musicians the other day who know a lot about GNR,? VR and many other bands and here is what they say -? Velvet Revolver will NOT release another record as their members have already boarded different bands.
Nevertheless,? ?Slash and Matt Sorum are in the same band.
Duff is in Alice in Chains and I didn't ask where Dave and Scott are (most probably bussy with his solo work)...
The official statement will come before mid May.I am really sad that they blew away another good band after Snakepit,? though,? it seems that several people in the music scene get along better than we ever thought...

It's early/mid June, where's the official statement Huh
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2006, 01:54:05 PM »

OK guys,? ?I want to spare many of you time and patience writting in several topics about VR next album,? VR members relations and their relations to AXL,? guys producing VR new album and etc...
Since I was coming here several times a day checking out the news,? this is the only fair way.
I have met several musicians the other day who know a lot about GNR,? VR and many other bands and here is what they say -? Velvet Revolver will NOT release another record as their members have already boarded different bands.
Nevertheless,? ?Slash and Matt Sorum are in the same band.
Duff is in Alice in Chains and I didn't ask where Dave and Scott are (most probably bussy with his solo work)...
The official statement will come before mid May.I am really sad that they blew away another good band after Snakepit,? though,? it seems that several people in the music scene get along better than we ever thought...

It's early/mid June, where's the official statement Huh

there it says...
just a bit higher, a bit,  a bit more... THERE!
Ask Gilby ok
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: