Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:01:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Let's Liberate The Bootleg DVDs, Folks!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Let's Liberate The Bootleg DVDs, Folks!  (Read 97917 times)
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #260 on: May 21, 2006, 04:23:11 AM »

Would you prefer (hypothetically (spell?)) ?an Jarl Will Limulus etc authored version od those 4 shows? ?or----
A fully official relase of one DVD cam mixed of 4 shows in High Definition?Huh

audience shot, even authored by someone as famous as people you mentioned, can't match PRO-shot version with professional authoring. so I don't worry. if we're gonna see it, we'll see it ok

joneslloyd
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... er... dead tomorrow...? maybe?..

« Reply #261 on: May 21, 2006, 04:32:22 AM »

how hard is it to get a SBD of ANY of the hammerstein shows ? :S

And is there a possibility it has been done Smiley :S ?

Jonesy
zombux
Legend

« Reply #262 on: May 21, 2006, 04:39:03 AM »

Jonesy

it's VERY hard. sbd should have been stolen or someone should have paid the soundboard crew... anyway I don't think some of this happened, so we're gonna getting just a decent quality audience recording.

joneslloyd
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #263 on: May 21, 2006, 04:41:47 AM »

Jonesy

it's VERY hard. sbd should have been stolen or someone should have paid the soundboard crew... anyway I don't think some of this happened, so we're gonna getting just a decent quality audience recording.

ahh , i see

Coool Smiley
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #264 on: May 21, 2006, 07:09:49 AM »

Hey is this these dvds from the same boy who uploaded the 10 minute medley mpeg recently?
Amish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #265 on: May 21, 2006, 07:25:37 AM »

I could seed, also.  If you want, PM me and I'll send you however much it is you need in order to make copies of the DVDs and then when I get them, I can seed them.  Smiley

I upload at 384kbps, so not very fast, but pretty good.   ok
zombux
Legend

« Reply #266 on: May 21, 2006, 07:30:58 AM »

Hey is this these dvds from the same boy who uploaded the 10 minute medley mpeg recently?

no, the medleys were from another source (markymark) that will be out soon as well beer

Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #267 on: May 21, 2006, 07:51:12 AM »

Well thats pretty sweet then, hopefully we can get a 2 cam mix of the 12th out of these!
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #268 on: May 21, 2006, 09:03:11 AM »

Looks damn good. Thanks to all iinvolved for making this happen, especially sir dark! peace

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #269 on: May 21, 2006, 11:54:32 AM »

This is great news! Thanks for spearheading this Dark, and a big thank you to everyone else who made this happen!? beer

Hopefully, this has shown the people who film GN'R shows that the GN'R fan community just want to see their favorite band perform and share the joy, and hopefully that will encourage them to, in the future, give this stuff up for free. I am taking my DV camera to Inland Invasion in September, and even though I haven't got the slightest idea how to transfer DV to a computer (and I doubt my PC could handle it), I will send the master DV tape to Dark or anyone else who can make it available to the rest of the fans. Hopefully, most of us feel that way about it.

But I digress... Thanks again for this collective effort!? beer

i could do the transfer and any editing needed.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #270 on: May 21, 2006, 12:06:25 PM »

This is great news! Thanks for spearheading this Dark, and a big thank you to everyone else who made this happen!? beer

Hopefully, this has shown the people who film GN'R shows that the GN'R fan community just want to see their favorite band perform and share the joy, and hopefully that will encourage them to, in the future, give this stuff up for free. I am taking my DV camera to Inland Invasion in September, and even though I haven't got the slightest idea how to transfer DV to a computer (and I doubt my PC could handle it), I will send the master DV tape to Dark or anyone else who can make it available to the rest of the fans. Hopefully, most of us feel that way about it.

But I digress... Thanks again for this collective effort!? beer

i could do the transfer and any editing needed.

Same here!
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #271 on: May 21, 2006, 12:13:42 PM »

-Remember how Velver Revolver were supossed to release a live DVD of their first gig?? ?And then they didnt 'cuz it was already out there as a bootleg,, and its been said that those 4 shows were recorded for a DVD release, and also read somewhere that those were filmed in HD!! ?So, the question is:
Would you prefer (hypothetically (spell?)) ?an Jarl Will Limulus etc authored version od those 4 shows? ?or----
A fully official relase of one DVD cam mixed of 4 shows in High Definition?Huh

Again, i hope everything works out great for us fans!! ?ok im there for anything, from money to encoding to posteage to seeding w/e,, just name it!!!

By far, best post i've ever read in few years!! ?

Pretty sure it had nothing to do with bootlegs being out there of the first show as the quality of the boot that is going around is shitty as in VCD sourced.  Although there may be a show from the master somewhere in someone's hands.

And even if they do release a official DVD I am very sure most if not all will buy the thing anyway.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #272 on: May 21, 2006, 12:50:19 PM »

i'm debating on whether to get copies of the masters. i got this in 1 email from a seller:

all shows come with case and artwork, all will be chaptered off the MASTERS!!!
i can't give exact shipping date but i garantee you'll be the first to get these if you get them now
DV CLONES are also available for the first three nights

Dark, i've bought stuff from this guy alot, i seriously doubt they'll be shipped overnite, and probably not within 10 days either. i could be wrong, but i doubt it. His vids are always worth the wait though, i've never gotten a bad one from him.
joneslloyd
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #273 on: May 21, 2006, 01:01:39 PM »

Have you (or the guy) got any screens of Izzy from the 17th?

Sorry to ask something so particular but i just want to see some fresh pictures of him

Thanks
Jonesy
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #274 on: May 21, 2006, 02:02:30 PM »

Just stumbled upon this thread, awesome work, guys. I must have a copy of these shows! The GNR community is indeed full of great peeps. I will definitely participate once the waves are set in motion ...

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #275 on: May 21, 2006, 02:07:50 PM »

Thanks so much for everyone invloved.  One question though, how are these going to be released?  Are the 4 shows going to be released "as is"  without any editing, or are we going to get one or 2 shows with shots all mixed together?  I for one would recommend to release these as is...then if someone wants to "edit" them, they are more than welcome to do so. I just think it would be cool to see all 4 shows with the original audio, instead of an overlaid track.

Axl is God.
joneslloyd
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #276 on: May 21, 2006, 02:13:39 PM »

Thanks so much for everyone invloved.  One question though, how are these going to be released?  Are the 4 shows going to be released "as is"  without any editing, or are we going to get one or 2 shows with shots all mixed together?  I for one would recommend to release these as is...then if someone wants to "edit" them, they are more than welcome to do so. I just think it would be cool to see all 4 shows with the original audio, instead of an overlaid track.

i concur
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #277 on: May 21, 2006, 02:30:41 PM »

Thanks so much for everyone invloved.? One question though, how are these going to be released?? Are the 4 shows going to be released "as is"? without any editing, or are we going to get one or 2 shows with shots all mixed together?? I for one would recommend to release these as is...then if someone wants to "edit" them, they are more than welcome to do so. I just think it would be cool to see all 4 shows with the original audio, instead of an overlaid track.

they are being released as is.

i am doing the edit as a personal project that other members of the board have shown interest in, so ill torrent it or whatever when i am finished.

fear not, you will get your original footage.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
joneslloyd
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #278 on: May 21, 2006, 02:36:22 PM »

i am doing the edit as a personal project that other members of the board have shown interest in, so ill torrent it or whatever when i am finished.

ace!

you rock  Cool
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #279 on: May 21, 2006, 02:41:49 PM »

Very cool. Any and all work put into this is appriciated by the entire community I'm sure.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: