Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 06:28:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Let's Liberate The Bootleg DVDs, Folks!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Let's Liberate The Bootleg DVDs, Folks!  (Read 97920 times)
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #280 on: May 21, 2006, 03:04:46 PM »

rockin  ok

Axl is God.
flickn
« Reply #281 on: May 21, 2006, 04:38:48 PM »

ok Dark,, been readin for solng here, not posting in any board, but this one its hard to not to say a single thing,,,, the thing is... are you sure about all this?? i mean, i dont want to be the prick who turn the hopes down, but, you say you have talked the guy right?? so i think this is serious... seen the pics, i suposse they're screencaps from the video, but have you asked all the things you need to protect yourself of being ?mmm lets say "mugged"? (spell?) ? i mean, i would have asked for a 10 sec clip of each show if i was spending at least more than a $100 US... not that is too much money, but consider all the factors and all fans and readers of this board that got their hopes up when one guy said "i'll be here next week with news that rock the trade community" (fagg),,, or things like that,, i mean, lets hope this worked well,, and by the way, have you asked about the source?? ?maybe i didnt pay attention to every single post in this topic but i mean, the angles, the camera, the encoding format, and most important, if these DVDs are gonna be authored by this particular guy? ? i think i saw somewhere that is the same guy who made MSG02, but only taped the show right? ?wouldnt be great to have an authored version of Jarl? or Will?? (not to suck their balls off but they do such an amazing job on that!!) ?

And finally one last though that maybe everyone in here are gonna bitch on me for this thought....

-Remember how Velver Revolver were supossed to release a live DVD of their first gig?? ?And then they didnt 'cuz it was already out there as a bootleg,, and its been said that those 4 shows were recorded for a DVD release, and also read somewhere that those were filmed in HD!! ?So, the question is:
Would you prefer (hypothetically (spell?)) ?an Jarl Will Limulus etc authored version od those 4 shows? ?or----
A fully official relase of one DVD cam mixed of 4 shows in High Definition?Huh

Again, i hope everything works out great for us fans!! ?ok im there for anything, from money to encoding to posteage to seeding w/e,, just name it!!!

By far, best post i've ever read in few years!! ?

I can vouch for the taper , I have and know of people who have dealt with them as far as back as 4-20-2004 uniondale new york metallica ....so it is very good and the shows will be coming . I say no to deul layer dvd's , simply because I dont have a deul layer player or burner
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #282 on: May 21, 2006, 06:05:08 PM »

i'm debating on whether to get copies of the masters. i got this in 1 email from a seller:

all shows come with case and artwork, all will be chaptered off the MASTERS!!!
i can't give exact shipping date but i garantee you'll be the first to get these if you get them now
DV CLONES are also available for the first three nights

Dark, i've bought stuff from this guy alot, i seriously doubt they'll be shipped overnite, and probably not within 10 days either. i could be wrong, but i doubt it. His vids are always worth the wait though, i've never gotten a bad one from him.

what is his website
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #283 on: May 21, 2006, 06:28:03 PM »

shit dl burners are cheap now. i have 2 in my pc 1 even has lightscribe on it cost me $80.00 no more

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #284 on: May 21, 2006, 07:01:43 PM »

shit dl burners are cheap now. i have 2 in my pc 1 even has lightscribe on it cost me $80.00 no more

As long as these start being torrented we can all burn them any way we want right?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #285 on: May 21, 2006, 07:11:41 PM »

what is the guys website?
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #286 on: May 21, 2006, 07:30:27 PM »

Thankyou to everyone involved in this. We all appreciate it.

This is going to be awesome - I can't wait!  beer
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #287 on: May 22, 2006, 12:44:04 AM »

when these are torrented--i will seed for weeks on end ok

thanks guys  peace

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
jc524
Rocker

I should have known you're crazy

« Reply #288 on: May 22, 2006, 01:48:57 AM »

ya, but dual layer dvds are more expensive

Fucked up and out of place
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #289 on: May 22, 2006, 02:08:48 AM »

ya, but dual layer dvds are more expensive

yep, every DVD burner nowadays can burn DVD-DL. but quality DVD+/-R cost 0.5€ here, DL media cost 4€.

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #290 on: May 22, 2006, 04:04:34 AM »

in the usa dl are $3.oo and up each

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #291 on: May 22, 2006, 04:17:42 AM »

anyone know the website for this taper? i wanna check out what else he has... please?
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #292 on: May 22, 2006, 08:46:31 AM »

This is great, can't wait for these DVDs to be torrented. GnR all day baby.

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #293 on: May 22, 2006, 01:47:46 PM »

anyone know the website for this taper? i wanna check out what else he has... please?

Could be wrong, but I believe their are "secret" websites for the major tapers and bigtime collectors. I would guess these guys don't want the general public knowing too many details.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Luca Brasi
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #294 on: May 22, 2006, 03:25:59 PM »

ok Dark,, been readin for solng here, not posting in any board, but this one its hard to not to say a single thing,,,, the thing is... are you sure about all this?? i mean, i dont want to be the prick who turn the hopes down, but, you say you have talked the guy right?? so i think this is serious... seen the pics, i suposse they're screencaps from the video, but have you asked all the things you need to protect yourself of being ?mmm lets say "mugged"? (spell?) ? i mean, i would have asked for a 10 sec clip of each show if i was spending at least more than a $100 US... not that is too much money, but consider all the factors and all fans and readers of this board that got their hopes up when one guy said "i'll be here next week with news that rock the trade community" (fagg),,, or things like that,, i mean, lets hope this worked well,, and by the way, have you asked about the source?? ?maybe i didnt pay attention to every single post in this topic but i mean, the angles, the camera, the encoding format, and most important, if these DVDs are gonna be authored by this particular guy? ? i think i saw somewhere that is the same guy who made MSG02, but only taped the show right? ?wouldnt be great to have an authored version of Jarl? or Will?? (not to suck their balls off but they do such an amazing job on that!!) ?

And finally one last though that maybe everyone in here are gonna bitch on me for this thought....

-Remember how Velver Revolver were supossed to release a live DVD of their first gig?? ?And then they didnt 'cuz it was already out there as a bootleg,, and its been said that those 4 shows were recorded for a DVD release, and also read somewhere that those were filmed in HD!! ?So, the question is:
Would you prefer (hypothetically (spell?)) ?an Jarl Will Limulus etc authored version od those 4 shows? ?or----

Again, i hope everything works out great for us fans!! ?ok im there for anything, from money to encoding to posteage to seeding w/e,, just name it!!!

I can vouch for the taper , I have and know of people who have dealt with them as far as back as 4-20-2004 uniondale new york metallica ....so it is very good and the shows will be coming . I say no to deul layer dvd's , simply because I dont have a deul layer player or burner

Holy shit man...listen up people....

...if the quality is ANYTHING like the 4/20/04 Metallica show....we are ALL in for a special fuckin treat!
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #295 on: May 22, 2006, 03:36:41 PM »

So when are these DVDs expected to arrive? Gettin excited....  Grin

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
flickn
« Reply #296 on: May 22, 2006, 03:51:25 PM »

Holy shit man...listen up people....

...if the quality is ANYTHING like the 4/20/04 Metallica show....we are ALL in for a special fuckin treat!

maybe they taped 4-21-2004 uniondale , the one with the deul cam , is the on eI am thinking about .
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #297 on: May 22, 2006, 05:01:20 PM »

This is the guy who released the 9 minute clip from Hammerstein with different songs mixed into it, right? The quality was great and I cannot wait to get the full shows!
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #298 on: May 22, 2006, 05:07:54 PM »

This is the guy who released the 9 minute clip from Hammerstein with different songs mixed into it, right? The quality was great and I cannot wait to get the full shows!

No, not the same guy...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
GNR estranged
Rocker

« Reply #299 on: May 22, 2006, 05:20:40 PM »

hey can someone pm me when they get the copies. i cant get the torrent to work on my mac but i really want the copies of this show. i will pay whatever it takes to get copies of the dvds.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: