Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:41:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  December 2 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: December 2 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center  (Read 113653 times)
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #180 on: November 17, 2006, 07:25:11 PM »

Just got my tickets!

Section 129 Row Q, seats 7 n' 8.

I am happy for ya bud! I am in row D & E, same section, so maybe if you throw something it will hit me.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #181 on: November 17, 2006, 07:52:54 PM »

Just got my tickets!

Section 129 Row Q, seats 7 n' 8.

I am happy for ya bud! I am in row D & E, same section, so maybe if you throw something it will hit me.

Haha. Don't give me ideas. Wink Ha, see a kid who somewhat looks like a early, young Axl (somewhat like the avatar) that'd be me.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #182 on: November 17, 2006, 11:26:47 PM »

Is your avatar a picture of Axl or is that you?  It doesn't really look like Axl unless it is from a long time ago.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2006, 12:40:39 AM »

Is your avatar a picture of Axl or is that you?? It doesn't really look like Axl unless it is from a long time ago.

Yeah, its Axl, way back in the day when he was known as William Bailey.  It was published in GQ magazine a few months ago on an article that was written on the Ax.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
holtzmn73
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2006, 12:45:21 AM »

Does anyone know anything about these special offers they are running on TM for this show?  It looks like you can get tickets for 18 bucks if you know the code.

Anyone know the code? I have a few friends that would be interested in going for that price.

Edit-Got it, thanks you know who.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 12:54:19 AM by holtzmn73 » Logged
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2006, 02:51:05 AM »

Is your avatar a picture of Axl or is that you?  It doesn't really look like Axl unless it is from a long time ago.

Yeah, its Axl, way back in the day when he was known as William Bailey.  It was published in GQ magazine a few months ago on an article that was written on the Ax.

Do you know what the charge was?  Glad to see it's not Axlander...hate to have a beer with a convict before the show...but now wait..I quess I paid to see one sing hihi

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2006, 12:01:38 PM »

Hah, it's Axl - 09.10.1982.

Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #187 on: November 19, 2006, 01:44:19 PM »

Where can I find info on the tickets for 40% off? A buddy of mine might wanna go...

Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #188 on: November 19, 2006, 11:08:34 PM »

How do I get my name added to the forum members going list on the first post on this thread?

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2006, 10:29:18 PM »

I'll be there for sure, also probably Ames (never even been to Iowa so if there was ever a time to enter the state it'd be for this).  Preparty would be sweet, Loretian you mentioned something about your office across from Target Center???  That'd be awesome.

Seems like the only time I come out of the boonies and post on here is when I'm attending a show.  Bring on GNR concerts #4 and #5 for me!

My office isn't across the street from the TC, but it's only a few blocks away.  We have 16 parking spots I could reserve for us as well.    A full bar, a full restaurant, plus two more floors with space for a band to play and the office is damn cool, we just renovated the whole building (in fact, we just moved in today)

My HTGTH usage definitely goes up when a show is coming up too.....  ok

Is your office still able to host a mini-preshow party?

asianstyles
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #190 on: November 21, 2006, 09:42:20 PM »

I was listening to 93 X today and apparently they are having some type of mud wrestling competition to give away tickets to the concert.
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #191 on: November 22, 2006, 05:30:25 PM »

Roughly 14,820 minutes till the opening riffs of Jungle!

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #192 on: November 23, 2006, 11:54:53 AM »

Roughly 14,820 minutes till the opening riffs of Jungle!

8 days, 13 hours.

holtzmn73
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #193 on: November 23, 2006, 03:32:40 PM »

Looks like I'm getting a couple more people to go with me now that the ticket prices have dropped. I was gonna go by myself, now it looks like I might have four friends going as well, should be a good time!
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #194 on: November 23, 2006, 09:22:49 PM »

I can't wait. I live in Vegas, but am originally from Northern Minnesota. I fly in on Friday, and my buddy is picking me up at the airport, and I have 14 friends coming from up north (my buddy is goin nuts cause of all the people staying at his house, but he'll get over it, lol) So I'm sure Friday night will be a long night, pass out around 5 am, get a few house of sleep in and get up and start again!! We are all going to eat at Chevys mexican place at like 5 pm, it's only like a block away from the Target Center, then I wanna be at the show early so I can see all the bands, then after the show we're goin back to his house to party, which I'm sure we'll all be so amped up that it will last well into the morning hours, I'm counting the hours!!

Axl is God.
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2006, 04:24:47 PM »

Looks like I'm getting a couple more people to go with me now that the ticket prices have dropped. I was gonna go by myself, now it looks like I might have four friends going as well, should be a good time!

Exact same situation with me.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #196 on: November 24, 2006, 07:49:20 PM »

I can't wait. I live in Vegas, but am originally from Northern Minnesota. I fly in on Friday, and my buddy is picking me up at the airport, and I have 14 friends coming from up north (my buddy is goin nuts cause of all the people staying at his house, but he'll get over it, lol) So I'm sure Friday night will be a long night, pass out around 5 am, get a few house of sleep in and get up and start again!! We are all going to eat at Chevys mexican place at like 5 pm, it's only like a block away from the Target Center, then I wanna be at the show early so I can see all the bands, then after the show we're goin back to his house to party, which I'm sure we'll all be so amped up that it will last well into the morning hours, I'm counting the hours!!

Well shit, I might have to stop through Chevy's.

BTW, what time do you plan at going into the show? I wanna know how the security is so I can try n' get a camera.

mnsotapop
Rocker

Wake up, its time to dieeeeeee

« Reply #197 on: November 25, 2006, 12:09:25 PM »

Chevy's has some good Tex-Mex.. I like their chicken taquitos (sp?) with lotsa salsa  ok  And they have big margaritas beer  Where are the drunk women going to be at pre-show??  Grin love

Alpine Valley, WI 5/91
Target Center, Mpls MN 1/92
Metrodome w/ Metallica, Mpls MN 9/92
Fargo Dome, Fargo ND 3/21/93
Target Center, the "Buckethead" tour
Target Center 11/13/11
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #198 on: November 25, 2006, 12:21:07 PM »

Well shit, I might have to stop through Chevy's.

BTW, what time do you plan at going into the show? I wanna know how the security is so I can try n' get a camera.

I think we're goin to the show at around 7:30 or so, I don't want to have to wait in line outside....I've been in Vegas to long to handle that damn cold, lol, but yeah man, your more than welcome to stop by, I'm sure we'll have a bottle of Nightrain or two to slam before we go in the Target Center  ok

Axl is God.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #199 on: November 25, 2006, 03:08:48 PM »

Chevy's has some good Tex-Mex.. I like their chicken taquitos (sp?) with lotsa salsa  ok  And they have big margaritas beer  Where are the drunk women going to be at pre-show??  Grin love

Agreed. I've always loved the Chevy's by the MOA.

ARGNR - I think I'll stop by, n' hit up the 'train.

How about a Dec 2 picture thread, so we can know who to look for at the shows?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: