Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:59:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Have you ever been in Love?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Have you ever been in Love?  (Read 45206 times)
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2006, 09:24:46 AM »

Now that's true if you're weak enough to be used.

Seriously, I don't see it as love but only as some sort of a obsession, or deceit.

If you're so obsessed with someone you can't see the true person behind the mask, now who's there to blame?

On the otherhand, if she's telling you things and makes you believe that there's something that really ain't there, well, it's hard to tell. But is it sad or wise to watch out since I think life is too short to hold back and be careful.

But I am.
Careful.

Yeah I know, but when you are blinded by love as you say who's too blame, but how you realize you're blind? how you know that she's telling the truth? is so confusing and troubling, I think lots of that kinda trouble would be nothing if you think more with your head than with your heart.

No man can be my equal
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2006, 06:29:18 PM »

I am in total love with my wife of 8 1/2 years.   love  She's the greatest.   love
What can I say?  I'm a lucky guy.   yes

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2006, 10:26:07 PM »

Is your wife 8 1/2 years old!!!?

hihi hihi
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2006, 06:07:16 AM »

Seriously, I don't see it as love but only as some sort of a obsession, or deceit.

If you're so obsessed with someone you can't see the true person behind the mask, now who's there to blame?

On the otherhand, if she's telling you things and makes you believe that there's something that really ain't there, well, it's hard to tell. But is it sad or wise to watch out since I think life is too short to hold back and be careful.

But I am.
Careful.

Yeah I know, but when you are blinded by love as you say who's too blame, but how you realize you're blind? how you know that she's telling the truth? is so confusing and troubling, I think lots of that kinda trouble would be nothing if you think more with your head than with your heart.
read her diary  Cool

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2006, 11:53:07 AM »

read her diary  Cool

Not that my curious nose would like it, but I think thats not the apropiate way, also is better if you find it out yourself and let her know that you know. Man I love drama  hihi

No man can be my equal
roadapples
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2006, 02:53:07 PM »

But I am.
Careful.

read her diary? Cool

If you have to read anyones diary no You have a huge problem!

Any person who writes anything in a diary about cheating or about complaints in a relationship are looking to get caught.?

If people want extra activities on the side or a more open/fun relationship should find someone who shares the same ideas so noone gets hurt!?

« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 03:12:15 PM by roadapples » Logged
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2006, 03:43:00 PM »

i'm sorry apples, you're wrong, i have an online diary, no one has the addie and no one will, it's private and should anyone read it, i'd die of embarassment.

I'm not looking for anyone to read it and i chose internet diaries so my baby's dad wouldn't find a paper private diary.

Nothing to say
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #127 on: October 19, 2006, 12:52:40 AM »

Azul, y con la lluvia pintada de azul, por siempre ser?s solo t?... y es que este amor es azul como el mar azul, como de tu mirada naci? mi ilusi?n.
Azul como una lagrima cuando hay perdon...
Como el azul del cielo nacio entre los dos... un manantial azul que me llena de amor!!!!  love love love love
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2006, 02:21:26 AM »

So romantic, as always Cheesy

Nothing to say
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #129 on: October 19, 2006, 02:57:59 AM »

But I am.
Careful.

read her diary  Cool

If you have to read anyones diary no You have a huge problem!

Any person who writes anything in a diary about cheating or about complaints in a relationship are looking to get caught. 

If people want extra activities on the side or a more open/fun relationship should find someone who shares the same ideas so noone gets hurt! 

I was just joking

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2006, 03:03:44 AM »

love is death...... but i firmly believe in it   Wink

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #131 on: October 19, 2006, 02:59:39 PM »

Azul, y con la lluvia pintada de azul, por siempre ser?s solo t?... y es que este amor es azul como el mar azul, como de tu mirada naci? mi ilusi?n.
Como el azul del cielo nacio entre los dos... un manantial azul que me llena de amor!!!!  love love love love

Who said that man?  Wink

No man can be my equal
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #132 on: October 19, 2006, 09:47:35 PM »

Love is an act of blood
And I'm bleeding
A pool in the shape of a heart
Beauty projecting
In the reflection

Love can make you feel the greatest you've ever felt and it can make you feel the worst you've ever felt. All in the same day. Undecided

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #133 on: October 19, 2006, 09:58:50 PM »

i'm sorry apples, you're wrong, i have an online diary, no one has the addie and no one will, it's private and should anyone read it, i'd die of embarassment.

I'm not looking for anyone to read it and i chose internet diaries so my baby's dad wouldn't find a paper private diary.

You know I never heard of Internet diaries thats something very interesting but also very strange for me, with all due respect.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #134 on: October 19, 2006, 10:13:35 PM »

Como el azul del cielo nacio entre los dos... un manantial azul que me llena de amor!!!!? love love love love

Who said that man?? Wink
Christian castro man Smiley
Randallflagg
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: October 19, 2006, 11:40:45 PM »

I love Joya
SLCPUNK
« Reply #136 on: October 20, 2006, 12:10:30 AM »

Is your wife 8 1/2 years old!!!?

hihi hihi

Yea, he's a GOP congressman.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2006, 05:07:16 AM »

You know I never heard of Internet diaries thats something very interesting but also very strange for me, with all due respect.

to be honest, i had kept a paper diary for 11 year until my mother went looking for it, found it, read it and attacked me on what was in it.

Afterwards, since my bare thoughts had been raped, i never kept one.

I became paranoid and never told anyone my intimate thoughts, but it all became too much once more as my baby's dad is like my mother ( thank god i discovered why i was with the asshole and why i needed to leave him).

So i bought a new paper diary, with a lock ?

He went looking for the key one day as i was out and read it.

History repeated itself.

So one day, a friend told me about internet diaries and i went strait for it, because i am pretty good with computers and there is no way he will ever know.

Nothing to say
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2006, 06:15:36 AM »

I'm in love and having a great relationship for the last 5 months, and I'll do what it takes for me not to blow this up.

It's so great, and I was waiting for this kind of thing to happen. And it happened when I was not expecting it, wich is great yes

love

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2006, 07:06:56 AM »

I'm very much head over heels crazy about a guy. Unfortunately, he doesn't feel the same way about me. It truly is the worst feeling in the world Sad
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: