Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:23:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR vs VR (Player By Player)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR vs VR (Player By Player)  (Read 55763 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2005, 10:01:24 PM »

in the end I said :? the new GNR members are good musicians to play with Axl, Duff, Matt n' Slash seem to make music to Christina Aguilera THESE TIMES cuz they don?t sound like a rock band anymore!, if you don't believe me so hear their album n? see their ridiculous shows!

Oh I notice Scott is your hero but at least you had the chance to hide it but you couldn't so let me tell ya something Axl isn't outta control, he never lost contro anyway!, I don't care if Scott has put out Platinum albums cuz that guy sucks more than ever, he's so very stoned every time they are on stage, he?s lost in a world of drugs again but he says he's clean to date? Roll Eyes? , so it's time for ya to respect Axl cuz he's not a wacko!, he's not a stoner!, he's the best singer ever! Can ya admit it for once? i don't care if axl's been away from us after all this time cuz anyway he showed us a time that he'll be a living legend always!, got it?? ?Grin

... And I'll be happy to see those lovely young men in their shiny white coats and they're coming to take me away!

i see you wanna be like your hero called Scott cuz you ingest drugs before replyin' at our posts over here? hihi? , ya make no senese? ?Roll Eyes
You bitch and moan way too much! confused

go n' hear your V.R's stuff instead of openin' your mouth to speak 'bout me, you're the only one who thinks scott sings better than axl? ?rant? , you don't deserve to be called a gnr fan, find a V.R forum when you can adore'em like crazy!!!? Roll Eyes
That's your dumbest post yet. Everyone here knows I'm not a fan of VR.

every V.R fan hates me cuz i protect gnr's figure, even you !!!  Undecided
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2005, 10:09:08 PM »

in the end I said :? the new GNR members are good musicians to play with Axl, Duff, Matt n' Slash seem to make music to Christina Aguilera THESE TIMES cuz they don?t sound like a rock band anymore!, if you don't believe me so hear their album n? see their ridiculous shows!

Oh I notice Scott is your hero but at least you had the chance to hide it but you couldn't so let me tell ya something Axl isn't outta control, he never lost contro anyway!, I don't care if Scott has put out Platinum albums cuz that guy sucks more than ever, he's so very stoned every time they are on stage, he?s lost in a world of drugs again but he says he's clean to date? Roll Eyes? , so it's time for ya to respect Axl cuz he's not a wacko!, he's not a stoner!, he's the best singer ever! Can ya admit it for once? i don't care if axl's been away from us after all this time cuz anyway he showed us a time that he'll be a living legend always!, got it?? ?Grin

... And I'll be happy to see those lovely young men in their shiny white coats and they're coming to take me away!

i see you wanna be like your hero called Scott cuz you ingest drugs before replyin' at our posts over here? hihi? , ya make no senese? ?Roll Eyes
You bitch and moan way too much! confused

go n' hear your V.R's stuff instead of openin' your mouth to speak 'bout me, you're the only one who thinks scott sings better than axl? ?rant? , you don't deserve to be called a gnr fan, find a V.R forum when you can adore'em like crazy!!!? Roll Eyes
That's your dumbest post yet. Everyone here knows I'm not a fan of VR.

every V.R fan hates me cuz i protect gnr's figure, even you !!!? Undecided

rofl

Ven, your a trippy muthafucka..I dont read your posts to get the logic outta them because there is none, there just good for a laugh after a shitty day of work ok

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2005, 10:11:47 PM »

the cult that is Ven grows by the day  Tongue

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2005, 10:14:10 PM »

the cult that is Ven grows by the day? Tongue

What will happen first? We will all succumb to Ven's cult or Axl will release Chinese Democracy? Huh

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2005, 10:29:34 PM »

What will happen first? We will all succumb to Ven's cult or Axl will release Chinese Democracy? Huh

i know y'all won't stop adorin' me, so make me a favour go n' destroy all your V.R's stuff right now to show who's the only band to rule the world forever !!!!? smoking
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 10:45:13 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
jimmythegent
Legend

« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2005, 10:44:52 PM »

i know y'all won't stop adore me, so make me a favour go n' destroy all your V.R's stuff right now to show who's the only band to rule the world forever !!!!? smoking

Ven, we are your dutiful minions and will follow you in your honourable quest  yes

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2005, 10:47:16 PM »

i know y'all won't stop adorin' me, so make me a favour go n' destroy all your V.R's stuff right now to show who's the only band to rule the world forever !!!!? smoking

Ven, we are your dutiful minions and will follow you in your honourable quest? yes

yeah, i'm so sure that you do love gnr, ....you also know how to recognize a band who smell like shit? beer
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2005, 10:47:44 PM »

Ven, your wish is my command. As I type this, I'm setting my truckload of VR stuff on fire. Message to all VR lovers: Dont call the fire department. hihi

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2005, 10:50:18 PM »

Ah James please.. when people start quoting ARV it gets realllllllllllly confusing to read. Just be the man and let it go.. haha

gnrevolution.com
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #209 on: December 07, 2005, 10:52:28 PM »

Ven, your wish is my command. As I type this, I'm setting my truckload of VR stuff on fire. Message to all VR lovers: Dont call the fire department. hihi

oh how nice but there's another interesting step from now on : get into a V.R show n' spit Scott's eyes, the guy will share his drugs with you for sure after that!! ?hihi
jimmythegent
Legend

« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2005, 11:06:12 PM »

oh how nice but there's another interesting step from now on : get into a V.R show n' spit Scott's eyes, the guy will share his drugs with you for sure after that!! ?hihi

thats some scary shit right there  Tongue

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2005, 11:08:48 PM »

thats some scary shit right there? Tongue
Yeah, considering the fact that Buckethead's mask is taken from a mold of Ven's face. rofl

GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #212 on: December 07, 2005, 11:50:08 PM »

Id like to see GNR release CD within the same week whenever VR releases their new album.  Then we'll all see who the better band is based on sales.  Even though Id side with GNR regardless

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #213 on: December 07, 2005, 11:53:44 PM »

Id like to see GNR release CD within the same week whenever VR releases their new album.?
That's not gonna happen.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: