Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:13:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  VMA Rehearsals and HOB Las Vegas 2001 - Who owns them?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: VMA Rehearsals and HOB Las Vegas 2001 - Who owns them?  (Read 63616 times)
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2006, 07:42:58 AM »

Just get your head out of those people asses

What part of what i said made you think that i was putting my head up their asses? I would like them to get their head out of their own asses and share all their material with the fans. Make sense? No? Fuck off then and learn proper english!
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2006, 07:59:19 AM »

Hahaha
Well ,i just wanna tell u,that u dont have any rights ,to request something from those people,do u?
What is your rights? beeing fan and all?so what? if they have something,its up to them ,will they share or not.
Anyway,when i need something,i got it very fast Smiley
because
1.i dont bash
2.i use my brain,or money :hihi:to get what i need

Your way,is just wrong way to do man.
All your life u will be envy sucker who spend days on this great forum just so he can open threads like this one
Or if u dont have enough arguments,then u use stuff like ''learn proper english'' lol
 Kiss

Oh,and BTW,for more information read my signature nervous

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2006, 09:01:31 AM »

Honestly, these 2 "lost" DVDs don't mean anything to me anymore. Although, we don't know if the VMA rehearsal was just them doing the medley; maybe they did more. Doesn't matter though, what we really don't want to see hoarded is the NYC show where Izzy and Kid Rock showed up.  peace

kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Kevin Federline!!

« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2006, 09:29:06 AM »

Honestly, these 2 "lost" DVDs don't mean anything to me anymore. Although, we don't know if the VMA rehearsal was just them doing the medley; maybe they did more. Doesn't matter though, what we really don't want to see hoarded is the NYC show where Izzy and Kid Rock showed up.? peace

exactly.. and that is one reason why when they show up on ebay you fucking babys on this forum shouldnt report the sellers to ebay. you never know when something will turn up that you and everyone else wants... fucking dankrass and all you other fucking internet police.. you never know but you think your "being cool" or "its not right"... yeah but you all cry like bitches when it doesnt show up....

btw what would someone give me for a tokyo 2002 video?

i dont have it tho right?? ....

bet me.
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2006, 12:51:46 PM »

Hahaha
Well ,i just wanna tell u,that u dont have any rights ,to request something from those people,do u?
What is your rights? beeing fan and all?so what? if they have something,its up to them ,will they share or not.
Anyway,when i need something,i got it very fast Smiley
because
1.i dont bash
2.i use my brain,or money :hihi:to get what i need

Your way,is just wrong way to do man.
All your life u will be envy sucker who spend days on this great forum just so he can open threads like this one
Or if u dont have enough arguments,then u use stuff like ''learn proper english'' lol
 Kiss

Oh,and BTW,for more information read my signature nervous

The problem is, those people (who you tell us not to mention their names) are the ones who always say "share freely", "don't sell bootlegs", "support the sharing/trading community", "fuck bootleg sellers", but when it comes to their shit being shared then they get all bitchy about it. I don't give a shit if they release the stupid bootlegs or not, I don't give a crap if people sell bootlegs on eBay or whatever, I just don't like to see these "fans" being hipocrites right in our faces and say nothing about it.
If you think we should not bash them because then they might give us their stuff, or if you think that using money is the way, good luck for you, but I don't want to suck anyone's balls nor pay 1000 dollars for a stupid bootleg
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2006, 01:16:33 PM »

Honestly, these 2 "lost" DVDs don't mean anything to me anymore. Although, we don't know if the VMA rehearsal was just them doing the medley; maybe they did more. Doesn't matter though, what we really don't want to see hoarded is the NYC show where Izzy and Kid Rock showed up.? peace

exactly.. and that is one reason why when they show up on ebay you fucking babys on this forum shouldnt report the sellers to ebay. you never know when something will turn up that you and everyone else wants... fucking dankrass and all you other fucking internet police.. you never know but you think your "being cool" or "its not right"... yeah but you all cry like bitches when it doesnt show up....

btw what would someone give me for a tokyo 2002 video?

i dont have it tho right?? ....

bet me.

Hey there sunshine......first off that was drankrass's recording of the show AND HE PUT IT UP FOR FREE FOR EVERYONE TO DOWNLOAD.  SO IF SOME FUCK IS TRYING TO MAKE A DOLLAR OFF HIS RERCORDING - THAT YES HE PUT UP FOR FREE FOR EVERYONE TO DOWNLOAD - then that person shouldn't be allowed to do that.  As far as if someone wants to sell their original recording of the concert, sure why not if he wants to do that fine......BUT TO STEAL A FUCKING SHOW THAT WAS POSTED FOR FREE BY SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD and profit it for himself....well that's just fucking idiotic and if you don't understand that, maybe you're on that same level yourself.  Once again I don't understand why you people hissy fit over all these concerts of the same fucking shit over and over. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2006, 01:24:43 PM »

What part of what i said made you think that i was putting my head up their asses? I would like them to get their head out of their own asses and share all their material with the fans. Make sense? No? Fuck off then and learn proper english!

Dont mind him, he's hoarding shows to thats why he is sticking up for them.
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2006, 01:53:35 PM »

Dont mind him, he's hoarding shows to thats why he is sticking up for them.

I do not hoard shows
U do not have any proof that i hoard anything,its just u people make up,and couse if i say i have better quality stuff is not hoarding,or if i have show u dont,its been given to me in trade,so check my want list,and we can trade ,if not,then i cannot help u.
And i do not stand by anyone,im on my own,i just dont like people bashing anyone without those people stand up for themself..
But  on the contary i like people bash me,makes me alive ,:)
And yes,i think if u stop bashing, those people will help u get what u need....
Or u like to sound like old womans crying about something they want but cant have.

And to answer to user (agropolus)
Your Question is: WHO AM I TO TELL YOU NOT TO CALL NAMES?
Answer: Nobody,but i know maners ,and i know bonton....Thats all.

Far from home
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2006, 02:06:39 PM »

I don't have manners with hypocrites, and I don't see why we should. Besides, everyone knows who the big hoarders are anyway... and again, when you say "don't bash them", sounds like "suck their balls", I don't do that. As I said, if they wanna keep that shit to themselves it's really up to them, but then don't write stupid messages in DVDs such as "share freely" and stuff like that.
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2006, 02:17:22 PM »

I don't have manners with hypocrites, and I don't see why we should. Besides, everyone knows who the big hoarders are anyway... and again, when you say "don't bash them", sounds like "suck their balls", I don't do that. As I said, if they wanna keep that shit to themselves it's really up to them, but then don't write stupid messages in DVDs such as "share freely" and stuff like that.

K,i copy what u saying
And for records i dont suck balls to anyone,ALL THEY HOARDERS SUCK MY BALLS ok

Far from home
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2006, 02:25:21 PM »

Actually Born To Die is partially right.  I railed against these guys for awhile.  I just didn't and don't understand why they keep the stuff to themselves and then say share freely.  But in the end it does not matter what I write or anyone else for that matter.

The part where he is wrong is about them helping us to get some of these shows.  Seems everything that has come from them has been through second hand.  Very few times have we got stuff directly from them.  Which I am fine with btw.

I wish they would share but they don't seem to want to share some of the true gems so it is pointless, this conversation is.
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2006, 02:35:54 PM »

Sorry, but the main reason i get involved in stuff like this is to find out what's out there. 5 pages of this thread and all we do is argue. Would you not rather find out what al bootlegs are out there? Imagine if these fuckers had another pro shot concert from back in the day. Wouldn't you wanna find out what that was? The question is how.....
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2006, 02:48:25 PM »

The thing I don't get is that we don't know what exactly the VMA rehearsal contains, yet hype it up like it's buried treasure.

I doubt Axl sang for the whole rehearsal anyways.
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2006, 02:57:29 PM »

Dude i know what you mean. I couldn't care less about Vegas 01 nevermind the fuckin vma rehearsal. i'm not looking for Axl bootlegs, i'm looking for Guns N' Roses bootlegs.
(Please don't turn this thread into Axl's new band vs original gnr ok peace)
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2006, 03:36:23 PM »

Very few times have we got stuff directly from them

Maybe it's because:

- 1st People in the GNR comminity bash them and call them names all the time...(although these traders made available through the years many shows in best quality)
- 2nd People desrespect them when they want a show not to be torrented...(for various reason that you may not understand).
- 3rd we don't have something equal they want cause most people in the gnr community don't film shows and they don't spend good money in finding Master/rare shows from filmers and don't care much about the best quality transfers.

Just an example.

Why will they trade a SA (Sp) trransfer when they can PAY good money to the filmers and buy Clones and make superior DVD transfers both in audio & video???..

So instead of bashing them and sucking their balls all the time, people can go and film/record some gigs and make quality DVDs/CDs transfers to them, or Pay/Find Nice masters and then i am sure as hell they will want to trade......

STOP CALLING THEM NAMES ESPECIALLY WHEN THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPLIED A LOT OF STUFF OVER THE YEARS TO THE FANS IN BEST QUALITIES....THESE ARE PEOPLE NOT GODS....
AS THEY WERE ABLE TO FIND GOOD STUFF, SO CAN OTHER FANS TOO...

« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 03:39:52 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2006, 04:22:08 PM »

Everyone else (99% at least) share what they have (Audio bootlegs that surfaced recently, etc...) Why don't they do the same? Or the thing to people (for very reasonable amounts just to be reimbursed for their costs and maybe a little extra for their efforts..)

Like that guy that released the Lies demos (Cornchucker, etc...); He paid good money for 'em and a lot of people gave him a buck via paypal and he paid his money back...

Now, we know they have most of the 2002 soundboards - don't bullshit me and say they don't - what do they benefit out of being the only ones with them?

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Origen
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2006, 04:29:45 PM »

Everyone else (99% at least)

It's probably closer to 80%, I think we would all be amazed if we knew what was out there, and the amount.
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2006, 05:02:48 PM »

Everyone else (99% at least)

It's probably closer to 80%, I think we would all be amazed if we knew what was out there, and the amount.

For example......?
This is what im trying to find out like peace
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2006, 05:10:50 PM »

Everyone else (99% at least) share what they have (Audio bootlegs that surfaced recently, etc...) Why don't they do the same? Or the thing to people (for very reasonable amounts just to be reimbursed for their costs and maybe a little extra for their efforts..)

Like that guy that released the Lies demos (Cornchucker, etc...); He paid good money for 'em and a lot of people gave him a buck via paypal and he paid his money back...

Now, we know they have most of the 2002 soundboards - don't bullshit me and say they don't - what do they benefit out of being the only ones with them?

U say.     
Everyone else (99% at least) share what they have (Audio bootlegs that surfaced recently, etc...) Why don't they do the same?

And i say:
Give those people something they dont have,or find something they might be insterested in,do u copy?

Far from home
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2006, 08:01:55 PM »

U say.     
Everyone else (99% at least) share what they have (Audio bootlegs that surfaced recently, etc...) Why don't they do the same?

And i say:
Give those people something they dont have,or find something they might be insterested in,do u copy?

Many people share the rare stuff and ask nothing in return but a "thank you"...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: