Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 10:12:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227928 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The "I Just Got Home Wasted"/"I'm Just Wasted Anyway" Thread...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "I Just Got Home Wasted"/"I'm Just Wasted Anyway" Thread...  (Read 52539 times)
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2004, 10:26:19 PM »

We're still recovering this afternoon from last nights V.R. concert. Didn't get to bad til about 5a.m. this morning. Plus we all had plenty to drink and plenty of pot !!? hihi hihi

Sounds like a great time at the show!  Grin

Why don't you just....
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2004, 11:17:46 AM »

We're still recovering this afternoon from last nights V.R. concert. Didn't get to bad til about 5a.m. this morning. Plus we all had plenty to drink and plenty of pot !!  hihi hihi

Sounds like a great time at the show!  Grin

We really did have good time.  yes peace

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2005, 11:21:27 PM »

I thought I'd break from tradition and make a post... this is the first time in three weeks I've been sober enough to even type my name.  It's fucking' sweet.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
loretian
VIP

« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2005, 12:15:33 AM »

This thread won't ever die!? (by the grace of the mods) And neither shall I.

Let's see... Random drunk thoughts 101: Flaming Pie is a great album.? I am the foosball champion.? ?I get bored coding, but sometimes I enjoy it, like for sp1at.? I am excited to continue making music.? Sometimes I have to cast aside people in my life.? Other times, I have to bring them closer.? ? Sometimes people cast me aside.? Other times, they bring me closer.

I'm concerned about my roommate.? He's doing some pretty illegal activities, right across the street from a police station, and he never refills the water jug.? Fuck.? ?On the other hand, he's a nice guy.? I think we're going to visit Jamaica pretty soon.

I constantly argue with my boss.? My attempt to start my own company with a partner looks like it's going to fail, which isn't all that surprising. ....

My brother is getting married in July.? I'm the best man.? Gotta plan the bachelor party, make a speech at the reception, etc. etc.? I don't really want to, but ah well, it's his marriage.? I'll do what I can.

I have to work for like five or six more hours at work........... OR... probably most likely do the hanky panky with this girl that my roommate has been fawning over for like a year now... it's fucked up how ignoring can be mistaken for confidence, specifically in regards to girls.? The complexities of this situation overwhelm me.? I definitely like and respect my roommate more than I want to get laid, but on the other hand, he claims he's done with her.? But, he's probably not.? But, maybe he is.? So....WTF, mate.? I think I'm gonna work.  Or, maybe I'll just turn out the lights, and tell him in to step in, and see how long he goes before she notices.  On the other hand, too, it's been a f'n year.  Geeze.

On my end, as far as the opposite sex is concerned, I continue my awesome streak of having relationships last a week, no more.? No matter the girl, how much I like her, how much she likes me, it always ends days after it gets started.? ? I'm incapable of being with a girl for very long.

OK, I'm done.? Grin

PS. I feel really guilty about not responding to everyone's msgs to me.

Chow mein.? ok
« Last Edit: March 04, 2005, 01:32:35 AM by loretian » Logged

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2005, 10:30:23 AM »

Well I've been sober for 3 weeks now, because last time I got drunk I loose my cell phone, my jacket and my camera, anyway thats till now cause Im going to another city for a concert, and get drunk as hell, thank god for the Whisky  peace

No man can be my equal
loretian
VIP

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2005, 08:09:32 PM »

Alright, the board's back up... gotta christian it!

I'm at work, as usual.? Work's going well.? Too well... we just bought a building in downtown.. .after renovations, we should be moving in, which will probably be a year.? Wonderful and all, but it means the company's gonna be subjected to a whole new level of scrutiny, and my position means I gotta buck it up and start playing roles I don't wanna play...

But, whatever.? I bought a new bike today. Can't wait to ride it home drunk.? Full suspension!? Should be nice to take downhilling......? glad the board is back, too!? ?Smiley

If all goes well, I'm going to build a studio in the basement of the new building, and charge local musicians to record in there... might be a nice way to make some cash, as well as expand my skills.

Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2005, 05:24:25 PM »

Yesterday I was drinking Vodka Absolute with my best friend cause was his birthday well her fiance was there her sister was there and we were having our drinks I got wasted cause basically He and myself were drinking and we finished the bottle until it was 2am I had to wakeup at 7am to work just imagine how dreadfull was the wake up, I defenitelly call it: "Rude Awakening"  hihi

No man can be my equal
borntolose
Opening Act

panties 'round your knees

« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2005, 04:56:15 AM »

hey now i can finaly post on ehre. here. I just got home maybe half an hour ago. I'm really drunk but i need to go to bed. I just tryed to sleep but i felt to dizzy which didnt feel good so i went back on the computer. i havnt gone on this website in a lone gtime.  i feel sad but thats none of your bussiness. i sound like a retard so i should probably go.. bye. haha.
nyd
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2005, 05:41:57 AM »

Why is Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker twice as hard when your pissed?  rant  rant I spent about 30 mins trying to open one pissin door and still cant do it... got bored and gave up

Haha why is this smiley shaking?  nervous
pekstein
Headliner

« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2005, 03:41:05 AM »

duede i am fucke dup right now.  you know. this is bulshit. why the fuck did george louca as have fucking jake fucking loyd as anakin in epsidoed one. fucking fagot.   he can't act. he cant fucking act.  what a waste.  episode 3 was so great. and episode one was ruined by jake loygd and fucking jar jar binsk.  fuck them.  fuck them all.  and episode 2,. are u kiddin gme. fuckin them.   itslike a  fucking senate meeting.  fuck ep;osiode 2. fuck it. im all about eposide 3.  all about it.  YOUR SUPPOSED TO BALANCE IT.  NOT RUIN IT. hell yah. fuck the other 2.  eposide 3 whos with me
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2005, 10:10:05 AM »

Yesterday was my friend's daughter birthday and I've been drinking since 6pm to 1am and I'm at work now, holy shit my head is a mess.

Why is Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker twice as hard when your pissed? rant rant I spent about 30 mins trying to open one pissin door and still cant do it... got bored and gave up

Haha why is this smiley shaking? nervous

ZELDA rules!!!  peace

No man can be my equal
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2005, 02:17:30 AM »

Man, I am so stoned right now.  You know, I'd been smoking pot every once in a while for over a year, and it was only this week that I discovered that I was doing wrong the entire time!  Well, I started doing it right and let me tell you, I can't remember when I've ever laughed so much before.  Today I was basically rolling around on the grass giggling while me and my buds walked to McDonald's.  It took so friggin' long!  I just saw Star Wars today, and I have to admit it was pretty good.  I thought it was hilarious when Darth Vader goes "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  It was like Frankenstein or something, but I liked that, because after all this is a movie franchise that was based on serial movies like Flash Gordon.  HAHAHA flash.  Wow, I am so baked.

While I was walking home with the guys, we saw this old couple walking around in their pajamas.  They walk a little, hold hands, kiss at a street corner, and then cross and walk to a different street.  The fucking weird thing is, we see them EVERY time we walk down that street when we're stoned!  Jesus Christ, I am totally convinced those were real fucking ghosts.  Geez, I am creeped out now.  I better stop before I drive myself insane.

Mmm...salt and vinegar chips...  smoking
loretian
VIP

« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2005, 06:55:15 PM »

It's been too long baby
since I had a taste of your love

Tryin' to make it through the night

THE FEELING IS GONE

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2005, 01:31:26 AM »

ever notice that  when you are drunk you can never fill a 12 oz beer bottle completely full of piss? maybe its just me......

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2005, 10:27:43 AM »

If they did not want guys to do that they wouldn`t dress that way. Some women are just royal bitches.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2005, 11:58:23 PM »

After I found myself posting on this board in the early hours of Sunday morning in a, ahem, less than sober state, and after witnessing Chris' exploits in the early hours of...this morning, where he has probably doubled his post count with the amount that he has posted, I figured that we need a thread which can become the wasted's playground.

The rules are simple.

Post here when, and only when, you are pretty fucking out of your head. Unless of course you are replying to someone who has...enjoyed themselves.

The Jungle needs a few new, interesting threads.

And besides. It's fun to post/argue with drunk people. You can point and laugh at them.

Oh, and one more thing. Don't make this a fucking chat room-esq thread. Don't post "lol" or " rofl" as a reply to what somebody says. ?Angry

If you do I will use my powers as a moderator to delete your post. ?Angry

Because, rather than make an example and point it out, I shouldn't need to because I am making it clear now.

The same goes for other threads...But I obviously won't delete the replies.

Because this is my thread however, I am going to be trigger happy when it comes to fucking chat room posts.

Anyway.

I'm not expecting anybody to post in here untill they have had more than five times the allowed drink/drive limit....

Or, what your personal limit is.

What if  you never went anywhere, but just stayed home and got fucked up. Which rules apply?
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2005, 10:16:08 AM »

second night in a row i've returned home wasted.

gin and tonic is my new drink of choice. has been my favourite drink for a couple of months now. its awesome. although it is old man drink. maybe i should wear a vest and walk around in a cane. excellent i already own a vest.

this is all coinciding with my week long bender.

bender bending rodriguez.

tomorrow will continue.

i'm gonna go watch tv. rage is on. paradise city is on 1:21am. the bravery are hosting. i don't really care for the bravery but they chose some pretty good videos.

im gonna go play guitar.

spring break 87! ok

whitesnake woooooooooooooooo.

i wish i was 35
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2005, 03:40:25 PM »

What if you never went anywhere, but just stayed home and got fucked up. Which rules apply?

That a good enough answer?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2005, 12:45:39 AM »

i wish i was 35

I've never heard that one before.
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2005, 09:46:37 AM »

i wish i was 35

I've never heard that one before.

Because if i was 35 my musical taste woould make sense you see. i woullda grown up in the times of guns n orses and mwhitesnake dont u see. oh why wont u let me live marge! geez.

bender bending rodriguez continues today

it was cut short last week because i had a music essay to hand in today. but now.................its back on. 9 gin and tonics. (and im a light weight). think about it. i should be puiking everuhawher.

so anyway im quite the gambler nowa. electronic roullete has become a solid source of income. tonight i put in $5 and walked away with $40. then as i baecame more durnk i put in $10...........and althopught looking hsdlakny at the start............i made that into $50!. so $15 i turned into $90...............boy im a sinner and i'll never learn because i've never lost.

so week long bender will ensue.

catch the latest entry tomorrow. fiiiiiiiiind...........me..............somboooooooooooooody to looooooooooooooooooooooooove.

quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueen
 Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry yes no ok peace hihi rofl rant love nervous confused crying smoking beer

heheheh i clicked all of those bastards. look at em all. statrinrg at me. bsastards/.

heheh i can modify vwhen im durnk awemsoem
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: