Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 09:39:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The French Miss World representant is deaf but ( look) :
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The French Miss World representant is deaf but ( look) :  (Read 17093 times)
MCT
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2007, 02:50:41 PM »

Oh great, now I've got to live up to that almost unattainable physical condition you've gotten yourself into MCT.   hihi

You don't have to live up to it, just admit to the world that you'd fuckin' hit this!

Peace MCT, I enjoy your posts when they're not making fun of me or others.

Thank you, but you probably won't enjoy this one.

Let me know when you're ready to tackle a nice long triathlon.  I'd be more than happy to show ya the ropes.  ok

No thanks, I can't swim. But feel free to let me know when you're ready to put on the gloves. I'd be more than happy to give you a headache and general soreness in various parts of your no doubt statuesque body, you iron man, you.

Works both ways, don't it? Difference is, I never initiated any serious strutting, my pictures being a joke and all.

I'm no more in awe of the fact that you swim, bike and run as I am of the last log of shit that I flushed.

I just tried to point out the fact that the fashion world (like all business enterprises) revolves around making money.

Came off more like pseudo-sublime crap to me, it being touted as the issue to end all others.

It's all here in this thread, so no need to rehash. Just tell me I'm a sexy beast and I'll walk.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2007, 07:03:04 AM »

I don't know man, I'm freaked out by web-cams...boxer briefs, well, I guess they are the in thing to wear you sexy beast!   hihi

I'm not looking to impress you big guy...my triathlon offer was a friendly offer.  In fact, I just started swimming at the beginning of '06.  I highly recommend it...when you hit your 30's like me (and b4 ya know it we'll be in our 40s) the body can benefit from exercise that's a little less stressful on your joints.

Quote Madagascar, "Where did all this hatred come from?"   hihi  MCT, I am extending an olive branch.  We can agree that the deaf runner-up is cute but too thin.  We can disagree on making weigh-in standards for the contestants.  We can agree that anorexia and obesity are problems.  We can disagree over how much more serious a problem obesity is compared to anorexia.....but we can all agree you are one sexy beast....hit that?  No, I'm not a violent person.  hihi
 beer

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: