Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:03:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Time for A-Rod to say Bye-Bye to NY?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Time for A-Rod to say Bye-Bye to NY?  (Read 36060 times)
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2006, 01:14:07 PM »

A Rod is a whiny baby. He is a loser. If you don't like the Yankees, let him stay.

At least he has emotion. I think A-rod's gonna be fine this year. BTW, the yankees sweep the sox, and are now only 1/2 game out.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2006, 03:44:22 PM »

A-rod you little SOB, 3 errors, are you kidding me? Worst defensive performance of his career.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2006, 03:56:56 PM »

The fucking booed his ass last night as well. Anyone who disputed my original post you should be ashamed of yourselves. Your blindness is disturbing.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2006, 04:14:04 PM »

The fucking booed his ass last night as well. Anyone who disputed my original post you should be ashamed of yourselves. Your blindness is disturbing.

When you said that he will never be accepted into the hearts of yankee fans, I'm agree with you on that. I just disputed the fact that you said: "He will be traded."  Cause I think only the red sox would want to take on that salary and I don't think the yankees have given up on him yet.

---

Aside from that, A-rod injured his toe last night and he was supposed to have an x-ray this morning. So, that means he may not play tonight.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2006, 04:34:50 PM »

When you said that he will never be accepted into the hearts of yankee fans, I'm agree with you on that. I just disputed the fact that you said: "He will be traded."? Cause I think only the red sox would want to take on that salary and I don't think the yankees have given up on him yet.

---

Aside from that, A-rod injured his toe last night and he was supposed to have an x-ray this morning. So, that means he may not play tonight.

You are the densest man alive. I have told you before and I will say it again -   I never said he will be traded.  I said he could be. I said they would listen. I never said that he would be traded. So I ask you again...........find where I said it and I'll apologize.  Go ahead and find it.

The point of the thread was about him being accepted. ( I have said this several times too)
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2006, 05:18:22 PM »

When you said that he will never be accepted into the hearts of yankee fans, I'm agree with you on that. I just disputed the fact that you said: "He will be traded."? Cause I think only the red sox would want to take on that salary and I don't think the yankees have given up on him yet.

---

You are the densest man alive. I have told you before and I will say it again -? ?I never said he will be traded.? I said he could be. I said they would listen. I never said that he would be traded. So I ask you again...........find where I said it and I'll apologize.? Go ahead and find it.

The point of the thread was about him being accepted. ( I have said this several times too)

I've read your 1st post about 5 times including today. I know what you said.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2006, 07:21:33 PM »

Last night he was E E E rod hihi
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2006, 08:23:25 AM »

Are we back on this AGAIN?

Must we revisit it AGAIN?

A-Rod's fine.  It was a tough night.  Jeter's had 'em, Bernie's had 'em, Moose has had 'em, Posada's had 'em....the list goes on and on. The fact that SOME people thing that one bad night means something, anything, at all....they're the ones who are blind.  It's long a long season.  Getting booed doesn't mean shit. 

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2006, 10:43:32 AM »

yeah, that was a brutal game.....maybe now that there in Toronto he'll go on a hot streak
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #129 on: July 20, 2006, 12:47:51 PM »

yeah, that was a brutal game.....maybe now that there in Toronto he'll go on a hot streak

He's struggled in his career aganist Halladay, tonight's starter, so I doubt it.

BTW, a-rod is hitting around .320 this month.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2006, 09:21:24 PM »

E-ROD strikes again, opens the flood gates Angry

thank god for those not named E-ROD hihi
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2006, 03:11:46 AM »

The news paper was like well at least he didn't have  a kick me sign on his back, or slipped on a banana peel Grin
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2006, 05:56:58 PM »

E-rod is stinking it up.. Does he have enough errors this year?
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2006, 05:57:52 AM »

I thought you wer gonna get on hime for his being K K K K-ROD, 0-4 with 4 Ks hihi
at least they won though Shocked and Boston lost Grin
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2006, 06:07:09 AM »

I thought you wer gonna get on hime for his being K K K K-ROD, 0-4 with 4 Ks hihi
at least they won though Shocked and Boston lost Grin

K K K K, at least he didn't have only 3 peace Nope didn't see the game...
He's playing like K fed hihi
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 06:14:08 AM by mikegiuliana » Logged
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: July 23, 2006, 08:58:03 AM »

he needs to see a shrink and get a script of xanax to alleviate his anxiety Grin
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #136 on: July 23, 2006, 09:06:49 AM »

he needs to see a shrink and get a script of xanax to alleviate his anxiety Grin

I see they made him DH,.,... NYC can be killer.... The pressure....  Yeah he needs a few klonopins
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2006, 10:30:48 AM »

I see they made him DH,.,... NYC can be killer.... The pressure....? Yeah he needs a few klonopins

Whatever it takes, the guy can afford any drug he needs at $25M a year.?

My first instinct is to feel sorry for the guy because his play does not merit the abuse he takes (AL MVP, Player of the Month in June... a couple bad weeks and the fans rip him a new asshole).? But then I realize that he invited the ridiculous scrutiny by negotiating that ridiculous contract.? I haven't forgotten his insane contract demands when he was a free agent and was talking to the Mets.? Also, no professional athlete should allow fan reaction to affect their performance to that degree.

Anyway, even though I'm not a Yankee fan (or probably because I'm not), I'm rooting for him to tough it out and get through this.? I just hope he realizes that if he gets traded, he'll have no chance of winning a World Series because no team other than the Yankees can absorb his contract and still field a winning team.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 10:32:33 AM by GeorgeSteele » Logged
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2006, 05:32:31 PM »

what about fucking shit head clemens demands, doesn't even need to travel with the team Roll Eyes
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2006, 05:44:48 PM »

what about fucking shit head clemens demands, doesn't even need to travel with the team Roll Eyes

You can't really compare because Clemens is Satan.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: