Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:04:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Love thread
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Love thread  (Read 142890 times)
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #580 on: January 28, 2010, 09:01:42 PM »

I'm thinking you may need more than just a mouthguard to be safe, maybe you plan on being a family man someday hihi hihi

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #581 on: January 29, 2010, 02:21:58 AM »

I'm thinking you may need more than just a mouthguard to be safe, maybe you plan on being a family man someday hihi hihi

Hey guys, check out my new threads for friday!

Cool innit?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #582 on: January 29, 2010, 02:30:55 AM »

Are you going to wear underwear?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #583 on: January 29, 2010, 02:39:55 AM »

Nah, I need to be ready to make "war".

It's freezing here with -24 celcius... guess what happens to those girls who are giving me a kiss on my helmet?

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #584 on: January 29, 2010, 03:13:20 AM »

Nah, I need to be ready to make "war".

It's freezing here with -24 celcius... guess what happens to those girls who are giving me a kiss on my helmet?

They get stuck, and then you take off your iron pants and take advantage of them and tell them that if they try to run away, it makes you perform better?

Well, they want me anyway so I think they might just like it.

I' met an old man working at the pub on sunday. He asked me if I've noticed that the young girls, they have jealous fights about me.
I told him I've noticed. Then I explained that I'm a bit bummed tho since I didn't bring the popcorn.

He also gave an compliment on my singing. I told him I only sing to get the girls.
He said that it seems to work out good for me. That made me laugh.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #585 on: February 08, 2010, 03:28:59 AM »

I hit the pub with my gf and stalker came there.

I told her I'm in a relationship and she started to stutter "I didn't expect this" and had this weird look of subdued anger, hate and shock. She hurried to the womens restroom to cry.

She was away for a good 20 minutes and then came back and sat next to me. I was having a conversation with my gf and she kept poking me. Then out of the blue, she went nuts and started hitting me on my back like there's no tomorrow.

I asked her what the fuck she's doing and why is she hitting me. She told me she hadn't, my gf told her yes she had and she's still in denial. I think she just flipped being completely ready for the psycho ward.

The rest of the night she just kept staring at us with hate in her eyes.

The bouncer had some advice, he came to talk to us all serious "That stalker of yours, do you know what you two should do?"
We asked him what. "Invite her to have some drinks after the bar is closed and then make her watch when you're having sex, that should push her over the edge"

I could see the headlines "A man and a woman found stabbed to death in an appartment"

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #586 on: February 08, 2010, 03:31:53 AM »

You should pick a really kinky position to get stabbed.

You might as well go out with a bang, especially if the media is going to cover it.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #587 on: February 22, 2010, 05:11:40 AM »

Hey guys, I was at the pub again, so here's the drama.

I was cut short in the middle of a song by an angry boyfriend, who had this idea that I've slept with his gf.

Sure, I would've had my chances if I'd wanted to, but I didn't need the afterplay. And it's not like I've had any shortage of women. Having been the most desired bachelor around is not an over-statement. So I passed up the chance and slept with her friend instead. They had some big fight over me and she decided she wanted me after all and so we met once and I told her that she needs to sort the shit with her bf first, before we do anything, they were constantly breaking up and getting together.

Later she messaged me that they're going to try to get things to work and I replied that I understand and give me a call if it doesn't work out.

Back to the pub;

This sneaky bastard just ran and attacked me, don't get me wrong, it wasn't like a lion jumping to get his prey, but more like a puppy waking a sleeping dog and getting the hell of it.

It's too bad tho, that I was looking in the other way and being partially blinded by the lights (not to mention that I was earlier celebrating my friend turning 30 so I was pretty loaded, too) and I didn't even see it coming. That's a very sleepy dog and very lucky puppy.

Suddenly there it is, this guy is, crashing at me and strangling me as we fall on the floor. I remember thinking "Who the hell is that and what the hell is happening?!" I mean it really pisses me off that I didn't have my guard up, but mind you all, I've never seen this ugly piece of shit. Also the bouncer said that it happened fast, there wasn't any warning.

His luck was going to turn. Some of the the guys, my friends uncle and this other guy I've known for years, both pushing close to 50, were faster than the bouncer (this angry motherfucking puppy yapping at me, didn't even have the time to punch me) and he was moved by force off me and was banned from the bar, not that it was safe for him to stay either, people were pissed off at of him and were in a mood for some lynching.

Also the two men who came to help me out almost started fighting with eachother, luckily they calmed down when I came to thank them - I think the problem was that one of them had been in the way by accident when the other had wanted to punch that guy.

I have to say, it feels good to see that they have my back since it's been often the other way around. People were asking if I'm okay the next day and guys wanted to mess this guy up, some of them wanting that were seniors  hihi

Some lessons learned; don't pass up on a fuck when a girl tells you she's dating. Atleast me, I want that there's a reason when someone attacks me Smiley
And this sucker punching piece of shit would've deserved that.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #588 on: February 23, 2010, 03:57:21 AM »

Dating doesn't mean shit. 

If you're not married, you're not buried.

Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #589 on: February 25, 2010, 01:59:22 PM »

Love in unlikely, love is absent, love is unkind, love is a let down.

I have no presence of love in my life at the moment and I am fine. The hurt that exists of the past are to not be remembered but moreso to be blocked.

I wish I had a better taste in people I choose to be with.  no

Isnt that more a after love feeling?

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #590 on: February 25, 2010, 02:04:30 PM »

I have no presence of love in my life at the moment and I am fine. The hurt that exists of the past are to not be remembered but moreso to be blocked.

Joe
love is unkind, great danko jones song  smoking
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #591 on: February 25, 2010, 02:16:15 PM »

Joe
love is unkind, great danko jones song  smoking
They always have a song for this stuff.

Joe

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #592 on: March 12, 2010, 11:34:12 AM »

I LOVE single moms.
Tell us all what you LOVE about single moms yes.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #593 on: March 15, 2010, 01:52:49 PM »

I LOVE single moms.
:peace

MILF MILF MILF!!!!!

hihi

Joe

lori_b
Opening Act

« Reply #594 on: April 06, 2010, 04:09:18 PM »

Hmm... life is beautiful. Love enhances the beauty of life around u & vice versa  love

Luv what u do - Do what u luv  ok beer beer
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #595 on: April 09, 2010, 05:46:11 AM »

ugh, this thread is like eating too much marshmallows.

Stalker update - the bitch went crazy episode 83 "I'm gonna kill that guy since I'm still jelous, but fail since I'm also very wasted" Directed by her scitchophrenic side.

I thought I'd celebrate a fine easter evening by keeping my door shut from the witches and bringing joy for the ladies later by going from a relationship to a "it's complicated". I just couldn't bear to look on their sad faces since I wasn't in the market so to speak.

Main reason for this is that an ex-gf is back in the picture, and even if we agreed anything serious going on now (who're we kidding?), I've been acting like a hot uptight bitch. All the power to me over the needy.

So the day was great, sex in the morning, home later and out jogging with the pets, you know, these days that just start out so good you know something will happen.

Later my friend invited me to his new town house with jacuzzi and sauna, to test the sauna as we finns do. A great guys evening, but we got bored being just the two of us so he invited five girls joining us later (her sister and friends) after I made sure, is there anyone I've had history with what happens more often than not nowadays, but luckily (?) none of them were partying with her tonight.

So we listened to music and played some card and talked for a bit over an hour or so, then the girls driver returned to early and they gave me a warm hug (my friend, too) and left.

The evening felt still perfect

I asked if the driver could pick us afterwards and give a lift, but my friend insisted that we'd have a few beers still and walk to the local bar, since it's only a stone's throw away.

So I had the beer and politely told my friend that's he's lucky if they let him in and even so he'll just leave after an half an hour or so, since he was too drunk, again. He said he'd sleep it off and I walked to pub, alone.

There's always people I know there, so I had a good time and met my friends and since it was a slow night, even the manager came to sit with me.

A moment later poor-Stalkie snapped.
She was angry at us laughing at her when she fell on her bottom from the bar stool being drunk (and why does she always sneak to the next table) and it didn't help that she was hitting on a guy I know and we had to save him from not waking next to this locolady whos going to devour him as morning snack and stalk him forever.

Just a have-to if her prey is a friend.

She stood up, her spider eyes glaring and insane glow. I had my back towards her and I saw people dodge and brining arms up to block and turned facing her.

If she'd have a good arm I've turned just in time to get of a pint. She somehow managed to throw it extremely poorly - and hit a girl on her ankle (it didn't break, the pint or the ankle).

There's a strict rule for shit like that and the bouncer grabbed her telling her she's going to go. She kicked and screamed "Let go of me, Let go, let go, let go!!!" Looking like an insane bag lady - I honestly believe that her claim she can't remember is true. She just looked, frankly ridiculous and scary.

I'm sure she's somewhere murdering chickens in candle light mumbling redrum and spitting on my picture she printed from somewhere.

When she was thrown out the manager turned to me and said, now you can relax, she's been banned for a year.

And it's fitting to alter a bit what Frank Sinatra sings
When I was twentyeight
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for the girls
And soft summer nights
I'm in the spotlight
In the clubs, on the stage
When I was twentyeight.

And now I knew, then night was going to stay perfect.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 07:27:49 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #596 on: April 10, 2010, 11:52:39 AM »

Sounds as if your agonizing stocker of months is finally gone, but will she end it there or will she stock you some place else?  A stocker is a stocker Sincut, so I will say congats for now, but I assume she will somehow find a way as they so often do, sad but true Tongue.  Whats your philosophy?

JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #597 on: April 10, 2010, 06:15:03 PM »

I love single malt scotch, vinyl, and golf. They never let me down.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #598 on: April 11, 2010, 09:53:54 AM »

Careful now, golfing could get you into trouble, it has become the new game men like to cheat at lol... hihi rofl  rofl

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #599 on: April 11, 2010, 02:03:06 PM »

Careful now, golfing could get you into trouble, it has become the new game men like to cheat at lol... hihi rofl  rofl

Yeah, and compine it scotch and you just might wreck your car

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: