Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:54:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Lisa Reed comments...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lisa Reed comments...  (Read 22236 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2006, 09:16:44 AM »

i used to check the message box, too, but i couldn`t bear the people there anymore hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2006, 09:55:09 AM »

Me either, it is a nice site and its too bad. But its too negative. I try and go to places that are a little more open!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Annie
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2006, 01:08:48 AM »

Lisa's comments were so awesome! i AM HAPPY THAT i HEARD BETTER, BUT i'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO ANYMORE LEAKS! This Cd is going to be so magical! I want the true full experience just like when I  saw Axl in concert and WICKED and LES MISERABLES for the first time! I have to admit that the site with the Better clip also Cry had those controversial Muslim cartoons. I thought they were kind of cute and funny. AM I going to go to hell or be killled by terrorists?
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2006, 01:12:59 AM »

yeah, we waited long enough it's time for the fans to release the record!

if the fans had the record we wouldnt have to release it would we???  ok
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2006, 01:26:44 AM »

I am a member and a mod at the Dizzy board. I am also a member at the Dizzy board that most of you have found. lisa's statements were suppose to remain at that board. The member that sent it to Sp1at wasn't aware of this. The member and Sp1at had no idea this would cause such an up roar. Sp1at is in no way at fault here and is welcome at our board.
What people don't seem to understand here is that the band is lisa's family and you defend and protect your family!! Lisa posts at these sites because like you and I she is a gnr fan ( has been for longer then most of us even knew of them) she wants to support the band and make a connection just like the rest of us!! All along Axl and the band has made it pretty clear how they feel about these kinds of leaks. They want to give us the best that they can and boots and demo's are not it. Keep that in mind the next time some of you are so quick to judge!
 Thanks peace out
amy loeffel
mod at the Dizzy board

Good post. Lisa is cool so calm down with cursing her out. Like Jarmo said you dont have to like or agree with what she said but verbally attacking her is uncalled for. I found her "Christmas" comment to be just as exciting as actually hearing the songs.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »