Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:59:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Am I all alone?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I all alone?  (Read 6060 times)
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 02:53:03 PM »

am I the only one that loves so fine?

I think its a great track.. dead horse is pretty cool as well..

Huh
o
I love "So Fine", especially when performed in Tokyo on the Illusions video.  Don't care for the version on the album as much with Duff doing most of the singing,  Not to put Duff down in any way I love him, I just prefer the other more-so.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 03:19:05 PM »

I'm pretty sure that this is the right section for this, I wouldn't consider it dead horse but I guess the mods can decide that.? Anyway I browse the forum lots and see posts about people calling certain GNR songs "fillers", and alot of the UYI tracks were "filler".? Am I the only one who loves every GNR song to death?? I mean there is not one song by GNR that I dont like.? If i had to pick a least favorite it would be madagascar but its still 20 times better than whats out in the music scene today.? GNR are the only band that I love every song by, Van Halen being the second closest followed by AC/DC.? When I define a hardcore fan I would say that they love every song by GNR, have as much appreciation for Axl and the new band as in the old, respect all band members/former band members projects and not diss other great artists (scott weiland).? I guess that makes me a true hardcore fan, im not sure what else there is to add.? Anyways if this thread doesnt get locked lets not turn it into an Axl vs Scott thread or whatever else, but seriously am i all alone on this one?
You are not alone, I will take GNR anyway I can get them, love the old, and the new, love every song some more than others, but never hate any of them, have more respect for Axl than I can even begin to explain, never worry about the band making their way back, as I am positive they will carry their weight in gold!  I love him for standing on his own, for doing what he wants when he wants, for never taking anybodys shit, I guess he reminds me alot of myself, a true "Rebel", have traveled from Seattle to Portugal, to see him and his new band, with every faith that he would be there, I knew in my heart that if he didn't make it it would be for a reason that I may never know,  and that the trip would not be a dissapointment as I would be seeing a part of beautiful Europe for the first time, and it was, and that I would still look forward to seeing him on another time.  In other words I really never complain because truley I love Axl Rose, everything he has done and accomplished, be right or wrong, good or bad he has touched me personally with his talents, more than any other rock n roll artist on the face of the earth and always will.  I must say that it feels great to say this as I do not post much as there is so much negativity, guessing and lack of patience that I find it better to not waste my breath. peace

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2006, 03:32:23 PM »

I like all GNR songs too. Obviously some more than others, but I'm glad they released 30 songs on the UYI albums instead of the ones that were going to be hits.

Also, My World ROCKS. Especially when listened to loudly through headphones.? ok

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
melissa
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2006, 06:55:10 AM »

it was another thread about fillers recently. if you find it, you'll see that some of us [i'm one of them] stated that there is no fillers. i love all the songs. 
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: