Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:01:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Annoucement for new show(s)..will it include a final release date?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Annoucement for new show(s)..will it include a final release date?  (Read 4730 times)
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2007, 12:21:00 PM »

if the shows in south africa is for real, then it's only a warmup tour...
and they probably wont release an album in time for it..
so we'll most likely get the album in may/june, and an european tour in summer, followed by an us tour...

but on the other hand... it wouldnt be far fetched to think that nothing will happen.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2007, 12:33:29 PM »

Im really curious of what the setlist for the SA shows are gonna be.? I don't think Axl would go back to the same setlist as last year im pretty sure about that but I think they might incoporate 9 out of the 13 tracks from Chinese Democracy and then play some of their classic stuff.? It will be intresting to see this is really exciting.

The setlist will probably be the same. Not a complaint- just an observation/guess. People that think the band is going to start playing a predominately CD setlist are probably going to be disappointed. I could be wrong, but i just don't see Axl dropping the songs that most people came to hear, and songs that made Axl famous in the first place. The only way i see more than 5 or 6 CD songs getting played is if this album is HUGE.
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2007, 12:37:47 PM »

Yeah, to only know that they are going on tour again must mean it's good news and that CD is very close (so I hope)

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2007, 12:40:38 PM »

Im really curious of what the setlist for the SA shows are gonna be.? I don't think Axl would go back to the same setlist as last year im pretty sure about that but I think they might incoporate 9 out of the 13 tracks from Chinese Democracy and then play some of their classic stuff.? It will be intresting to see this is really exciting.

i think that they'd probably do what they've always done which is keep the new stuff a secret except for like IRS and Better and TWAT and maybe Rhiad i dont know. but we shall see Cool

if the shows in south africa is for real, then it's only a warmup tour...
and they probably wont release an album in time for it..
so we'll most likely get the album in may/june, and an european tour in summer, followed by an us tour...

but on the other hand... it wouldnt be far fetched to think that nothing will happen.

i hope something happens......... nervous

i still say something will/might happen after the Super Bowl

Da Bears peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
elmir
VIP

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2007, 04:18:14 PM »

Does anybody know if south Africa is a bootleg country like usa and europe etC?

its huge.

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
elmir
VIP

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2007, 04:19:53 PM »

Metallica played there last year and nothing came about , as far as bootlegs

nobody wanted them badly enough...last years concert was a terrible disappointment, so it left a bad taste in everyone's mouth....no one pushed it hard enough to get the boots...but they do exist...

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
axlisking
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2007, 09:44:22 PM »

cd been done
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: