Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:18:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  This is Dr. Lovegun speaking - Relationship advice from Sin Cut AND MORE!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: This is Dr. Lovegun speaking - Relationship advice from Sin Cut AND MORE!  (Read 16392 times)
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2011, 01:24:08 PM »

Soo,

I'm starting my own relationship thread, this is from me straight to you. If you wan't advice, just ask, but keep in mind, my way isn't the pussies way (or actually wait..  hihi you get the point anyway).

Todays topic, what is the freakiest shit when seeing someone that is a total turn off and makes you lose all hope about anything with that person? Sure a corpse in the freezer is bad but get real people.

I go first,

....it starts like any other of my stories; there was this girl I got intimate with, but there werern't strings attached, we hung out of, maybe, three weeks.

She hits me with a message when I'm at a band rehearsel, if I'd like to hang out, but since my bandmates gf isn't with him tonight night either, we decide we have a guys night instead.

I hit her back, she calls me right after that but I don't have anything to say so I don't reply and I know the call was an attempt to push her into my company for tonight (which bar etc.)

Later she finds me (which wasnt that hard really, I got a fave nightclub I visit). And she actually expecting that my way is a sure thing.

I feel harrased, I won't crash a girls night if a girl I'm not dating want's to go out with the girls, that's just not cool! Seriously she's keeping a watch over me.

It feels like she got some serious issues, if this happens now, just wait when we're really dating. No way.

So I tell her she got it wrong, I don't need her company tonight and leave (escape really, I actually *felt* being pressed to something I didn't want to).

So for me when a girl isn't even a challenge, or when one gets too possesive, that's my signal for GO.

Other thing just to think about, why do some women expecting something after they give it? (See chart at the bottom)

You can quote me on this;
"funny  thing about women
They always set their pussy on a pedestal
I mean, don't they get it? Every girl has one" - Sin Cut

hadda laugh ,so true.

the one an only horsey !
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2011, 06:16:09 AM »

Hahaha I mean our physical features he has no style. Thanks for the advice and yeah I been working on it hopefully I will get lucky prom coming up and shit. Started talking to this one girl I took out she said she was thinking about me so who knows what will happen  Smiley

Great job jdog, I hope everything goes well!  ok

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2011, 09:30:02 PM »

Hahaha I mean our physical features he has no style. Thanks for the advice and yeah I been working on it hopefully I will get lucky prom coming up and shit. Started talking to this one girl I took out she said she was thinking about me so who knows what will happen  Smiley

Great job jdog, I hope everything goes well!  ok
Yep if not it's no big deal still a few other girls that I know have feelings for me at school if not whatever plan on getting the fuck out in a few years so feeling good!

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2011, 11:36:28 AM »

aahh to be back in school,hhmm old school maybe lol.

the one an only horsey !
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2011, 06:07:44 PM »

aahh to be back in school,hhmm old school maybe lol.
Well I am not gonna lie I still have feelings for that girl I have had then since the first time I saw her I thought that's what angles look like. But if I am not good enough for her that's fine I just hope she is happy. Still gonna miss the hell out of her but got to keep moving or everything will fall apart again.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2011, 07:24:12 PM »

if it's ment to be,give it some time.who knows in the future what's too happen.maybe if she seem's interested once she realizes that you are a nice guy.
maybe in time she can respect that you want her.don't give up things change and women do change there minds when,other's seem not right for her.
id not be given up just yet,maybe some flowers sent her way.ever think of that yet,romance works.girls dig a sensative man,really we do.from a woman's point,that's all.

the one an only horsey !
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2011, 03:36:51 AM »

Follow Dr. Lovegun on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/SinCut

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2011, 11:08:45 AM »

if it's ment to be,give it some time.who knows in the future what's too happen.maybe if she seem's interested once she realizes that you are a nice guy.
maybe in time she can respect that you want her.don't give up things change and women do change there minds when,other's seem not right for her.
id not be given up just yet,maybe some flowers sent her way.ever think of that yet,romance works.girls dig a sensative man,really we do.from a woman's point,that's all.
I know what your saying and yeah lately all I been thinking about is her but I'm not gonna kill myself over someone when clearly she is happy with the way things are. I miss her alot but I'm not just gonna let myself get hurt again like that.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2011, 09:14:18 PM »

you know when you aren't looking for love,then someone finds you.
so you never know what's around the corner.have a good time enjoying being you first.

the one an only horsey !
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: