Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:25:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  This is Dr. Lovegun speaking - Relationship advice from Sin Cut AND MORE!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: This is Dr. Lovegun speaking - Relationship advice from Sin Cut AND MORE!  (Read 16630 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« on: August 20, 2010, 10:01:07 AM »

Soo,

I'm starting my own relationship thread, this is from me straight to you. If you wan't advice, just ask, but keep in mind, my way isn't the pussies way (or actually wait..  hihi you get the point anyway).

Todays topic, what is the freakiest shit when seeing someone that is a total turn off and makes you lose all hope about anything with that person? Sure a corpse in the freezer is bad but get real people.

I go first,

....it starts like any other of my stories; there was this girl I got intimate with, but there werern't strings attached, we hung out of, maybe, three weeks.

She hits me with a message when I'm at a band rehearsel, if I'd like to hang out, but since my bandmates gf isn't with him tonight night either, we decide we have a guys night instead.

I hit her back, she calls me right after that but I don't have anything to say so I don't reply and I know the call was an attempt to push her into my company for tonight (which bar etc.)

Later she finds me (which wasnt that hard really, I got a fave nightclub I visit). And she actually expecting that my way is a sure thing.

I feel harrased, I won't crash a girls night if a girl I'm not dating want's to go out with the girls, that's just not cool! Seriously she's keeping a watch over me.

It feels like she got some serious issues, if this happens now, just wait when we're really dating. No way.

So I tell her she got it wrong, I don't need her company tonight and leave (escape really, I actually *felt* being pressed to something I didn't want to).

So for me when a girl isn't even a challenge, or when one gets too possesive, that's my signal for GO.

Other thing just to think about, why do some women expecting something after they give it? (See chart at the bottom)

You can quote me on this;
"funny  thing about women
They always set their pussy on a pedestal
I mean, don't they get it? Every girl has one" - Sin Cut

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 11:37:54 AM »

Shouldn't this thread be called "Getting laid advice"?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 12:14:25 PM »

Shouldn't this thread be called "Getting laid advice"?

Not really since usually my attempts to get a friend laid fail (you can guess who she's into)

i mean I got tips but you can't teach selfesteem or to do what works for me, or it works first then he gets exgited "wow she's still here and BLAM blows it

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 12:35:56 PM »

Hai, not all women have those opportunities and not all men are easy to get in bed.

Kthx... Tongue

They always set their pussy on a pedestal

Yeah, some do. How annoying. I think they dream of someone to love and adore them.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 12:46:05 PM »

And your attempts at relationships?  Grin

But maybe you're just a bad teacher, cause what you do can definitely be taught. Either way I think most people are in too much denial to accept advice from a free spirit such as you. (but we both know this is just you boasting anyway, so who cares right?  Wink)

Oh, and of course; In before predictable indignated replies from weak men.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 12:50:23 PM by polluxlm » Logged

Chief
Legend

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 12:59:03 PM »

I gotta say that the graphic is hilarious!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 02:22:55 PM »

But maybe you're just a bad teacher, cause what you do can definitely be taught. Either way I think most people are in too much denial to accept advice from a free spirit such as you. (but we both know this is just you boasting anyway, so who cares right?  Wink)

i think it's all about selfesteem, if you don't have, then to get it you have to see yourself differently, and that's no small thing to do.

And yes I boast, but I don't exaggerate.

That's for those who ain't getting for real. Smiley

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 09:21:18 PM »

worst thing a girl can do is talk about another guy or mention something another guy did that u did etc.

total turn off.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 01:31:37 AM »

Relationship advice from YOU?
Really, Sin Cut, no offence, but I don't think your opinion of women is healthy to start with and then there's the fact that there are a lot of impressionable young teens on this forum.
Maybe no advice is the best advice.

Fuck 'Em All.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 06:44:59 PM »

Really, Sin Cut, no offence, but I don't think your opinion of women is healthy to start with and then there's the fact that there are a lot of impressionable young teens on this forum.

I agree with Genesis. Your posts on here show that you are an attention seeking individual with very little respect for the female of the species.

Please do not take this as a criticism though; you are a young man who is enjoying life, and there is nothing wrong with that.

However, please do not attempt to offer advice to people with more life experience than you. If you are still posting here in 20 years time, you would appreciate what I was saying.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 07:00:17 PM by Mysteron » Logged
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 05:25:49 AM »

How about me? hihi

The pagan (and no, for the 100th time, it's not racism/nazism/sexism, just openess about body and naturalistic) philosophy allows for polygami-
-which is kinda...advanced sometimes.

But, what is your advice(s) tho DR.Lovegun...you just complained about how some girl did you wrong Tongue

Your posts on here show that you are an attention seeking individual with very little respect for the female of the species.

Is the word female anything else than a term for the reproductive system tho?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 05:55:38 AM by norway » Logged

Annie
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2010, 08:48:21 AM »

The graphic was funny. You could change the male and female cartoons to MEL and Oksana. Not all women are golddiggers though.

The biggest turn off for me happened when this medical student wanted to date/marry me. He had never been out of the state of Wisconsin, and I was only talking to him because he was a friend of a friend. Anyway i was talking about this neurosurgeon I liked. Later that evening we see the neurosurgeon at the Wisconsin Union on UW. Randy, the medical student starts givng me a back rub in front of the neurosurgeon. It's like he was claiming me as his. I was so annoyed because he had 0% chance with me, and I had a crush on the neurosurgeon. I made the mistake of going on a couple dates witht his guy, and he starts talking marriage and wanting 5 kids. I said i would never have 5 kids, being thin is way too important to me, and he said YOU DON't Mean that. I'm like dude, YES I DO! (And I wouldn't want any kids with him!) The 2 times he kissed me,I wanted to throw up. But I couldn't be that mean and tell him that.  He stopped calling me when I told him that he came on too strong, and I kept going on about the neurosurgeon.

So Sincut, what is the best way to turn down a guy you have no attraction to without being mean or a total bitch?
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2010, 05:41:36 PM »

The graphic was funny. You could change the male and female cartoons to MEL and Oksana. Not all women are golddiggers though.

The biggest turn off for me happened when this medical student wanted to date/marry me. He had never been out of the state of Wisconsin, and I was only talking to him because he was a friend of a friend. Anyway i was talking about this neurosurgeon I liked. Later that evening we see the neurosurgeon at the Wisconsin Union on UW. Randy, the medical student starts givng me a back rub in front of the neurosurgeon. It's like he was claiming me as his. I was so annoyed because he had 0% chance with me, and I had a crush on the neurosurgeon. I made the mistake of going on a couple dates witht his guy, and he starts talking marriage and wanting 5 kids. I said i would never have 5 kids, being thin is way too important to me, and he said YOU DON't Mean that. I'm like dude, YES I DO! (And I wouldn't want any kids with him!) The 2 times he kissed me,I wanted to throw up. But I couldn't be that mean and tell him that.  He stopped calling me when I told him that he came on too strong, and I kept going on about the neurosurgeon.

So Sincut, what is the best way to turn down a guy you have no attraction to without being mean or a total bitch?

Do you have seven evil exes?  hihi
Annie
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 06:58:25 PM »

No evil exes. Just haven't found my  true love yet. hihi
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 07:38:34 AM »

And my attempts at relationships are in quantity Cheesy but right now I'm enjoying being single, a relationship comes when the time is right. And you're right, it can be taught, and I guess everyone have had this "oh no, he didn't just say/do that?!"-moment when a friend is trying his luck? Cheesy

Yeah, from me, I've started and ended quite a lot of them so that makes me perfectly qualified for Dr. Loveguns doctors degree.

How about me? hihi

The pagan (and no, for the 100th time, it's not racism/nazism/sexism, just openess about body and naturalistic) philosophy allows for polygami-
-which is kinda...advanced sometimes.

But, what is your advice(s) tho DR.Lovegun...you just complained about how some girl did you wrong Tongue

Your posts on here show that you are an attention seeking individual with very little respect for the female of the species.

Is the word female anything else than a term for the reproductive system tho?

Norway, just ask away and thou shall receive.

Well, you've made a mistake of kissing and going on a date with him, which propably got his hopes up. Secondly, who talks about wanting five kids on a second date?! Talk about going forward too much.

And about those five kids, I must wonder if this is a short or longterm plan. Did he give you any timeframe in this? Are you sure it was with one partner or many?  hihi

Seriously, I expect a simple not returning phone call won't do the trick so I guess you can do two things. Either enter a relationship with a friend over facebook or tell him "Listen, Randy, I'm sorry this isn't going to work" and leave it at that. Usually too much explaining just makes it worse.

For an example "Hey, this isn't about you, it's all about me, it's me who don't do fat girls, I mean I can do chubby, but you've left chubbyville ages ago. I'm sure you'll find someone else, propably someone blind. He'll realize his mistake as soon as he touches you, but you can propably squeeze in a couple of dates before that happens.." Yeah, better leave unsaid.

So yes, the best way is just to say to his face that it won't work, because sometimes when someone wants to believe in something a simple hint wont work.

If it's a stalker even a "no, never and over my dead body" wont work.

Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 05:39:57 PM »

be the exception to the rule right sin.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Annie
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 09:24:36 AM »

Thanks Sin Cut. You actually are quite wise.

What advice would you give Mel Gibson about Oksana?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 09:56:09 AM »

You can't. Life is tough, no way around it. Tell him he's too aggressive, insecure, needy, weak or whatever. Bottom line is he makes you uncomfortable and you don't need any reason beyond that. You might even end up doing the guy a favor, and perhaps most importantly you will increase your chances with the doctor because he, being a dominant man, will percieve you as a strong willed woman who meets his higher standards. Going on several dates with a guy you don't like from the get go is just weak and is the main reason a lot of people will percieve you as being a mean spirited bitch. A man like the doctor might even think "who the fuck is this child?".

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 10:01:32 AM »

Btw, aren't you the testament that your own cartoon is false SC?

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 10:04:09 AM »

Don't listen to Pollux!

Mkay?

And Emo-Annie, if you represent yourself and define personal limits it's gets easier. You attract more suitable peeps then.-
-if not you can talk.

Norway, just ask away and thou shall receive.

Kthx...

Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: