Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:53:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Have you ever been in Love?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Have you ever been in Love?  (Read 45206 times)
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2005, 06:04:39 PM »

I have been in love and i guess it was hard for all men who followed later on, because i was only 18 when i met real love. And just 20 when i lost it.

We had this thing, it's weird, a mix of everything .

We met through a girl who lived with me and who knew him, he was involved with a model for 5 years and i thought he was very very VOYANT. Wearing flashy paul smith suits in lime green, beattles like haircut and he was very proud of himself, very funny and disarming.

And a few months later, he was leaving his model, i was admitting to be in love too and that very day, we fell into each other's arms and had sex

hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi

That was the beginning...

aw, life...although i do have extremely bad memories with him, i have also the best ones of my life ( well, life will be long? Wink i will make others, plenty and hope to be helped loving again )

I gotta say that sometimes you are not in love you just love sex with that guy, in this case of course.
Cause sometimes even if Sex is great with you GF/BF doesn't mean she/he is the one for you but anyway If you really think your're in love I hope everythings goes for the best  peace

No man can be my equal
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2005, 06:55:22 PM »

dick purple, what i loved before sex with him was his self assurance, was how he talked, how he knew everyone was less intelligent than he was ( he was VERY clever) and how he took things with a sense of humor, how he loved his mates and how silly he'd get when he'd miss a football match, how he'd defend me against my own family, how i was his little princess, how feminine he made me feel for the first time in my life, etc etc....

Plus, he was 6'3 and skinny and prone to allergies and rashes and i loved that too, he was a TYPICAL aquarian and i loved him to bits.

THEN, he was amazing in bed, but that added to the charm, that wasn't what created it.

I must have loved him immensely, because i never managed to be pissed off at him when i'd come home and find the latest huge tv screen or the first playstation back then, or when he had bought a new suit for 600 pounds or some horrid D&G tie for 100 quid...

I loved him. HIM. ALL of him.

Nothing to say
Dust N Rose
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2005, 07:01:42 PM »

I am a big believer that things happen for a reason, and that we create our own destiny.? (One might think that these two beliefs are contradictory, but I don't believe so).
? ? ?
If she is truly the one, then you should be making the relationship a reality.? You should make it happen for yourself.? You'll never truly know if you're right or not about her if you don't do something and take a chance.? ?The best things in life come at a price, a risk, a gamble.
? ? ? ?
If this relationship were meant to be, if she was truly the "one" for you, then it would happen.? ?The fact that you've been holding on to something that isn't a reality for 10? years might suggest that maybe she isn't the one, but that you've created in your mind this idea that she is the one.? Why would you do that?? Because you are afraid of actually trying to make a relationship work, you fear love.? Love is a scary thing, it can break your heart and has driven people to extreme measures.

So, instead, you've built this ideal image of what love is, of who you love, and in all honesty, this girl that you've placed upon a pedistal is probably not all that you've made her out to be, but you've turned her in to your own icon, the ideal that can never be attained.? This protects you from actually risking your heart, falling in love and making a commitment. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Well, then every love we experience is good when we have a response and not good when we don't? Then every love is a psychosis and if the other has the same psychosis with you then you're the lucky one. That's very tough though. Love and hapiness is mathematics if that's true (or love is so blind). I wonder, what's the exit to this dead end. One thing I've learned is that when you avoid the person you like, it's easier to forget her. I remember that after two months she complained me why I wasn't making a call? Oh, Ain't life grand? ? peace
What should I say? ?Lips Sealed It's worse when I see you?
She's a good person, she will never say something to hurt you (whoever you are). We know one each other from kids, we were on the same school. I told her that I like her 6 years before. She told me she prefers us to remain friends. I'm presentable and confident enough, so nothing wrong. If she first met me now, she might liked me, although I would say, "ok it's just another beautiful girl".
I remember she once told she has never been really in love and later also replied the same thing Phebe said about the occasional desires (some posts above).
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2005, 01:25:27 AM »

Plus, he was 6'3 and skinny and prone to allergies and rashes and i loved that too, he was a TYPICAL aquarian and i loved him to bits.

THEN, he was amazing in bed, but that added to the charm, that wasn't what created it.
I don't agree with the skinny rash thing, but the bed part must be true! Cheesy

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2005, 09:25:35 AM »

I don't agree with the skinny rash thing, but the bed part must be true! Cheesy

Who cares anyway you know ? that was 12 years ago now but i loved him with all my heart because he had SO many intellectual qualities and to this day, my family, who knew he had to sort himself out, still talk about him and my grandfather misses him ( well, he would, my ex was a footie fan, like my grandad and had the same sense of humor lol)...

As for the bed part... hihi no comments  hihi

Nothing to say
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2005, 09:54:53 PM »

I am a big believer that things happen for a reason, and that we create our own destiny.? (One might think that these two beliefs are contradictory, but I don't believe so).
? ? ?
If she is truly the one, then you should be making the relationship a reality.? You should make it happen for yourself.? You'll never truly know if you're right or not about her if you don't do something and take a chance.? ?The best things in life come at a price, a risk, a gamble.
? ? ? ?
If this relationship were meant to be, if she was truly the "one" for you, then it would happen.? ?The fact that you've been holding on to something that isn't a reality for 10? years might suggest that maybe she isn't the one, but that you've created in your mind this idea that she is the one.? Why would you do that?? Because you are afraid of actually trying to make a relationship work, you fear love.? Love is a scary thing, it can break your heart and has driven people to extreme measures.

So, instead, you've built this ideal image of what love is, of who you love, and in all honesty, this girl that you've placed upon a pedistal is probably not all that you've made her out to be, but you've turned her in to your own icon, the ideal that can never be attained.? This protects you from actually risking your heart, falling in love and making a commitment. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Well, then every love we experience is good when we have a response and not good when we don't? Then every love is a psychosis and if the other has the same psychosis with you then you're the lucky one. That's very tough though. Love and hapiness is mathematics if that's true (or love is so blind). I wonder, what's the exit to this dead end. One thing I've learned is that when you avoid the person you like, it's easier to forget her. I remember that after two months she complained me why I wasn't making a call? Oh, Ain't life grand? ? peace
What should I say? ?Lips Sealed It's worse when I see you?
She's a good person, she will never say something to hurt you (whoever you are). We know one each other from kids, we were on the same school. I told her that I like her 6 years before. She told me she prefers us to remain friends. I'm presentable and confident enough, so nothing wrong. If she first met me now, she might liked me, although I would say, "ok it's just another beautiful girl".
I remember she once told she has never been really in love and later also replied the same thing Phebe said about the occasional desires (some posts above).

Love is real, regardless of whether or not you act upon it.? And it's not so "black and white" as to say it's good only when acted upon, and bad when it's not... there are far too many 'grey areas' in love to be so cut and dry (it's certainly not mathematical, that would say it's a calculated thing... but it IS a psychosis -- and it CAN make you crazy)

More accurately -- Love is a risk.? ? ?

You stated that she is the "one" for you... and I responded to that, by saying if she is truly the one for you, that you need to take the risk and make the relationship a reality.? That is the only way you will truly know if it's meant to be or not.? Until you are together, you'll never really know for sure, you will just have this idealized image in your mind that the relationship that didn't happen was the? relationship that was meant to be.?

THAT is a truly lonely existence, wishing your life away on something that you weren't willing to risk it all for.

Love is perhaps the most complicated emotion that we experience, because we can sometimes hate the people we love, and everything in between those two dichotomies.? But, that doesn't mean that it's not worth the risk.

Love unrequited and/or not acted upon isn't a bad thing, but it is a SAD thing, because you'll never really have the truth, only speculation, and you are also passing up other possibilities because other people will never measure up to what you've created in your mind.
Xx Estranged xX
Opening Act

« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2005, 10:12:13 PM »

I have been in love before, but the only good thing that came out of that relationship was my daughter, Bianca.  love Unfortunately the relationship was a long and abusive one, but when I found out I was pregnant I had to leave for the safety of my child and I haven't seen him since.  Undecided
psycotron
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2005, 11:20:17 PM »

I have decided to accept the fact that I will end up alone, becoming the crazy old woman down the road who has lots of cats.? Sad In a crappy, loveless mood. Sad
its all inebriated_weirdo's fault this turned into an animal topic.
FUCK U inebriated_weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

rant Hey!!! Unfair much? i didn't say I liked/disliked animals or anything, I was just presenting a stereotypical image of a mad old woman...with lots of cats. So just lay off.
i was joking. i know that its my fault this turned into an animal lovers topic. just thinking about u and youre cats has made my hand moist
Dust N Rose
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2005, 07:33:09 AM »

You stated that she is the "one" for you... and I responded to that, by saying if she is truly the one for you, that you need to take the risk and make the relationship a reality.

And do what? tell her I'm bored us to be only friends?? nervous
Well maybe that could be away to get over it.
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2005, 01:31:06 PM »

You stated that she is the "one" for you... and I responded to that, by saying if she is truly the one for you, that you need to take the risk and make the relationship a reality.

The fact is, you aren't just "only friends" ... at least, not in your heart and mind.  You've already established that you feel she's the right one for you, and so in your heart and soul, you aren't just friends with this girl, you're something more.

It may very well be that way for her, but you'll never know unless you take a chance. 

As long as the two of you remain "just friends"  you'll never have the opportunity to build something more meaningful with her ... or with anyone else... so you have to decide if this friendship is worth being lonely for the rest of your life.
inebriated_weirdo
Opening Act

talking to myself

« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2005, 02:36:30 PM »

I have decided to accept the fact that I will end up alone, becoming the crazy old woman down the road who has lots of cats.  Sad In a crappy, loveless mood. Sad
its all inebriated_weirdo's fault this turned into an animal topic.
FUCK U inebriated_weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

rant Hey!!! Unfair much? i didn't say I liked/disliked animals or anything, I was just presenting a stereotypical image of a mad old woman...with lots of cats. So just lay off.
i was joking. i know that its my fault this turned into an animal lovers topic. just thinking about u and youre cats has made my hand moist

nervous
ah, ok, sorry I was so quick to get defensive...I thought you couldn't be that evil  beer

"I mean, where do you even get black death vodka?
In Hell?!?"
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2005, 03:32:58 PM »

Im in love guys... but nothing really lasts forever...
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2005, 03:35:16 PM »

That's a very defeatist attitude

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2005, 04:05:56 PM »

That's a very defeatist attitude

smoking Izzy? smoking

I just want some honesty in my life...  rant
kiss-from-a-rose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2005, 04:11:38 PM »

And do what? tell her I'm bored us to be only friends?  nervous

The fact is, you aren't just "only friends" ... at least, not in your heart and mind.  You've already established that you feel she's the right one for you, and so in your heart and soul, you aren't just friends with this girl, you're something more.

It may very well be that way for her, but you'll never know unless you take a chance. 

As long as the two of you remain "just friends"  you'll never have the opportunity to build something more meaningful with her ... or with anyone else... so you have to decide if this friendship is worth being lonely for the rest of your life.

Take a chance, man!  ok
Dust N Rose
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2005, 06:05:14 PM »

The fact is, you aren't just "only friends" ... at least, not in your heart and mind.? You've already established that you feel she's the right one for you, and so in your heart and soul, you aren't just friends with this girl, you're something more.

It may very well be that way for her, but you'll never know unless you take a chance.?

As long as the two of you remain "just friends"? you'll never have the opportunity to build something more meaningful with her ... or with anyone else... so you have to decide if this friendship is worth being lonely for the rest of your life.

Take a chance, man!? ok

Thank you guys.  Smiley
Chris Misfit
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2005, 01:25:41 PM »

Chris, What are you still looking and touching? a cat?? a hand? Huh

You?
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2005, 07:27:30 PM »

i've been in love. turned down by all of em. i still have my hopes  ok

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2005, 11:33:33 PM »

I've been in Louth is it anywhere near there?

On a serious note, no I hate everyone

smoking Izzy? smoking

I love this guy... lol

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2005, 12:48:39 AM »

yes and she was a control freak... but i loved her and was blind to it

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: