Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:45:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Rolling Stone - The Axl Rose Edict
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rolling Stone - The Axl Rose Edict  (Read 19825 times)
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2007, 03:56:26 PM »

How could anyone forget?

a topic of gnr doesn't go without " GnR ain't shit without slash" which is cool when you have no released material without slash in it.? I respect slash for what he did, but that was? 11 years ago? and I really like what GNR is now
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 03:57:59 PM by I.K.N.K.N » Logged

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
bigblue88112
Headliner

"All the way from California" -- 11/10/2006

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2007, 05:18:05 PM »

^

And it was SLASH who influenced AXL on SCOM.? Cause it was Slash's guitar part that inspired Axl to write their biggest hit.

So love Axl and the new band, but dont forget the greatness of the original, thats all I ask.

Just wanted to point out that Slash hated that song and has said he came up with that riff as a joke.

Slash *sometimes* gets too much credit.

Democracy is coming:  November 23, 2008

"Then again, this is Guns N' Roses, where the laws of physics do not apply."
--Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal
vietnow138
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2007, 11:36:19 PM »

^

And it was SLASH who influenced AXL on SCOM.? Cause it was Slash's guitar part that inspired Axl to write their biggest hit.

So love Axl and the new band, but dont forget the greatness of the original, thats all I ask.

Just wanted to point out that Slash hated that song and has said he came up with that riff as a joke.

Slash *sometimes* gets too much credit.

Just because he hated that song doesn't change the fact he was the one wrote the riff, influenced Axl to write the song and came up with some of the biggest contributions to it.
luciano
Banned
Rocker

Axl-Izzy-Slash-Duff-Steven!

« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2007, 09:00:42 AM »

Some of you guys are so clueless about GN'R history that it is plain sad. Go do your homework kids. Go read some old interviews and go listen to some old bootlegs where Axl himself says who wrote the songs. Then you will learn that Guns n' Roses was a BAND (is it so hard to understand?) and not Axl's band. And that is all there is to it, no matter how many stupid crap you read on Rolling Stone.

Luciano

oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2007, 05:11:49 PM »

Jim Bob how can u say we shouldnt bring Slash into a conversation that IS ABOUT THE OLD BAND.

are u serious?
I'm saying he's not in the fucking band anymore and I dont care to talk about Slash.? ?Fuck slash, I'm sick of hearing people whine for him and shit.? ?Its nonstop.? People wont let go of the fucking past and Slash has no fucking involvment in GNR anymore.? ?

Axl Rose IS NOT and NEVER WILL be Guns N Roses

Since you seem to like to keep redundently repeating yourself, I'll go ahead and do the same thing.? ?You are right, while GNR is Axl's band, he alone is not Guns N' Roses.? ?Guns N' Roses is Axl, Dizzy, Robin, Tommy, Richard, Chris, Ron, Brain, and Frank.

Notice, your precious Slash is not in that list of names.? ?Get a fucking clue.

Too say Slash has no part in GnR anymore; yet, on the last tour, to play 90% of old GnR tunes where Slash was a major force in the band; is a bit inaccurate. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: