Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 01:38:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Norwegian arsonist and murderer released from state-prison
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Norwegian arsonist and murderer released from state-prison  (Read 76023 times)
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2009, 04:51:26 PM »

It's pretty disturbing "norway" that you seem to think these things aren't even taboo.

...Alot of people could've been in those churches.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2009, 04:52:30 PM »

Pro murder, Nazism, rascism - how the hell has this thread been allowed?!

This is disgusting - jarmo, why's this guy allowed to post this hate?

Because we need to know that people this ignorant still exist and not have our blinders on.

true and to let us know that the goverments need to be harder on fuckin crazy people like this

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2009, 04:54:03 PM »

In your own land? Or is it about nationality that makes you an immigrant?

I'm from FINLAND. I live in SWEDEN.

I'm FINNISH, not SWEDISH.

My language has nothing in common with the language spoken here. How can this be "my own land"?

That's the point. Somebody fucking immigrated to Finland thousands of years ago.

That became the Finnish people.

Same thing happened in Norway. You just happen to think it's wrong now.

Maybe if your ancestors had though about that, you wouldn't even be in Norway. Maybe you'd be on a different continent!

Maybe if the Sami people had said "Hey, wait a minute, who are these morons trying to steal our land thinking we won't notice?" and kicked them out, there would be Norway!

You're the result of immigration too. It just happened a while ago. I guess it was fine back then because those guys were looking for a place to live. Maybe it was a better place compared to where they came from.

People don't leave their homes and families for fun.

You are happy to live there in your Norwegian bubble posting ignorant shit. But you're a hypocrite.

All the good things that come out of immigration, learning from different cultures and so on, you're happy to take advantage of.

I wasn't, they guy he killed was going to kill him, so he killed him before he managed to kill him.

Any murderer can say that!

Does it make a fucking valid point?

Not arguring about jail, the sentence. ok
He got accused for several churchfires, who knows wether he did it or not. But 21 years?

Vikernes was sentenced to 21 years of imprisonment, the maximum sentence in Norway. He was found guilty of murdering ?ystein Aarseth and the arson of several churches

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those 21 years aren't over yet.

He's being let go "early" isn't he?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2009, 04:58:58 PM »

its a crazy scarry storie i would hate to live in Norway when he gets out i mean whats next for him burning schools!!! nervous

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2009, 05:03:47 PM »

He got accused for several churchfires, who knows wether he did it or not. But 21 years?

Vikernes was sentenced to 21 years of imprisonment, the maximum sentence in Norway. He was found guilty of murdering ?ystein Aarseth and the arson of several churches

/jarmo

I think he only actually served 16.  Also, what kind of crazy prison is this that they let the prisoners out for visits?  Doesn't that defeat the whole PURPOSE OF PRISON?
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »

/jarmo

I think he only actually served 16.  Also, what kind of crazy prison is this that they let the prisoners out for visits?  Doesn't that defeat the whole PURPOSE OF PRISON?
i dont know mabie paroll or some shit

Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2009, 05:32:56 PM »

In your own land? Or is it about nationality that makes you an immigrant?

/jarmo

One prison-year in Norway is something like 9 months, and way before you have served your time you are, in many cases, placed in an open-house-prison. You can have a job, get paid and basicly live a somewhat "normal" life.

No wonder so many East-european gangsters come to Norway...   Smiley

By the way... Check this out:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4L6-0WRfSA  From around 1:15  Pretty funny!!

It's from the special-features on Michael Moore's recent movie Sicko. Norwegian prison is a joke!!

« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 06:54:52 PM by Naltav » Logged

Stavanger-rock-city!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2009, 05:35:39 PM »

Wonderful.  So the next time I wanna axe a rival I will make sure to go to Norway to do it.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2009, 05:37:40 PM »

Wonderful.  So the next time I wanna axe a rival I will make sure to go to Norway to do it.

Hell I am already planning it for mine. Course it's all in the name of self defense.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2009, 06:06:15 PM »

Hell I am already planning it for mine. Course it's all in the name of self defense.

Excellent, maybe we can go together.  Killing and burning just isn't fun all alone and all.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2009, 06:16:52 PM »

Excellent, maybe we can go together.  Killing and burning just isn't fun all alone and all.

Excellent!!!

the whole world most die in the name of self defense.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 06:29:15 PM by *Timothy* » Logged

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2009, 09:43:24 PM »

I hope no one is stupid enough to get influenced by this thread.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2009, 10:20:04 PM »

If they are, may I suggest a one way ticket to Norway?

Seriously though, I doubt it.  I have never heard of this creepy loser before this thread was posted and I am sure this guy's 15 minutes of so called fame are more than up.

Hopefully only the sicko that originated this thread would idolize such a person.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2009, 04:53:16 AM »

He killed a man! 21 years is not disproportionate

Yes it is, and everyone knows it.

Do you know anything at all about the norwegian court-system?

Het got the harshest punishment because of his views, plain and simple.

I'm from FINLAND. I live in SWEDEN.

I'm FINNISH, not SWEDISH.

My language has nothing in common with the language spoken here. How can this be "my own land"?

And I said thats very nationalistic thinking.

The folkgroups actually spoke the same language, not that even deutch people is a problem.

The truth is, many highly qualified brits, frenchs etc emigrates to Skandinavia to get away from all the immigrants.

How racistic of them!!! Roll Eyes

Same thing happened in Norway. You just happen to think it's wrong now.

I'm against multi-ethnic societies, it's not like I'm alone viewing sweedes as fair skinned, fair haired and fair eyed either. ok

Maybe if the Sami people had said "Hey, wait a minute, who are these morons trying to steal our land thinking we won't notice?" and kicked them out, there would be Norway!

Then again this nationalistic thinking, the germanic tribes settled elsewhere.

You are happy to live there in your Norwegian bubble posting ignorant shit. But you're a hypocrite.

All the good things that come out of immigration, learning from different cultures and so on, you're happy to take advantage of.

Am I, or are you making things up? Roll Eyes

Also, what kind of crazy prison is this that they let the prisoners out for visits?  Doesn't that defeat the whole PURPOSE OF PRISON?

Think you need to learn more about how things are outside Amerika Tongue

From a prison in Norway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DHhbixYtwE (don't watch M.Mooore's nonsense Wink)

Tbh...

I think Hitler would enjoy having sheeplings like this as citizens so he could easily get his way.

Calling someone nazi who isn't, making things up and believing everything the press tells, accepting someone to be treated diferent, allowing disproportionate punishments and double-standards just because someones views don't fit...

It's obvious for anyone he got a sentence way beyond the norm for the actual actions-
-and people who know nothing about the prison or court-system thinking they got a say in it, and we know why Roll Eyes

Thats the blind intoleranse again.

Talk about being prejudgemental, and people wonder why nazism, christianity etc can happen. Tongue

I hope no one is stupid enough to get influenced by this thread.

Obviously people are...

Just saying welcome back from the apparantly throughly rotten court-system in Norway.

I think some of his views are pretty far out there too, but...jeez hihi
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 05:01:14 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2009, 06:28:18 AM »

Give it a rest, buddy.  Your delusional little fingers must hurt by now.
Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2009, 08:46:07 AM »

Give it a rest, buddy.  Your delusional little fingers must hurt by now.

+1    ok

Stavanger-rock-city!!
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2009, 08:50:19 AM »

Erm maybe he got the harshest punishment because he went to the house with the intent to kill?  Also, with the church burning, it appears that your saying that burning the churches should be allowed or at least it is something you agree with.  Should I on that prefice come over to Norway and burn your house down?  I mean, I dont believe in your views, what your saying so that would give me a right to it....right?

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2009, 08:55:39 AM »

Erm maybe he got the harshest punishment because he went to the house with the intent to kill?  Also, with the church burning, it appears that your saying that burning the churches should be allowed or at least it is something you agree with.  Should I on that prefice come over to Norway and burn your house down?  I mean, I dont believe in your views, what your saying so that would give me a right to it....right?

He doesn't live in a church, Chuck.

Sorry, I just had to.  hihi

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2009, 09:03:24 AM »

The folkgroups actually spoke the same language, not that even deutch people is a problem.

Finnish is a member of the Baltic-Finnic subgroup of the Finno-Ugric group of languages which in turn is a member of the Uralic family of languages. The Baltic-Finnic subgroup also includes Estonian and other minority languages spoken around the Baltic Sea.

How is this the same language as Swedish (which is spoken in the country where I live now)?

So either the Finnish people are related to the Sami, in which case you're an immigrant in our land, or they came from another place to Finland. Nobody seems to know for sure.

The only thing we know for a fact is that Finnish is not alike the other Scandinavian languages.

Exactly.

So I guess if they insult your beliefs, you should be allowed to do the same and be considered a "political prisoner"?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2009, 09:15:51 AM »

Also, I remember when he was convcited in the early nineties.  The fact that he was given such a 'harsh punishment' (which is seriously making me laugh - the guy should have got life) may of been related to the fact that the murder was cold blooded, Varg did not show any remorse and that he laughed when given the verdict.  Also let's not forget that the guy was GUILTY - you talk like he has been unfairly treated.  He killed a guy.  The fact he has served only 16 years (and made an escape) makes your argument that he was harshly treated is laughable, I mean seriously laughable.  I am honestly not sure as to whether you are arguing with people because your enjoying the attention or you truely believe what your saying.

It appears that you have used this news just to air your (racist) views and have a rant.  Well, you have been given that chance now, so I hope your happy. 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: