Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 01:57:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228032 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  What the fuck is going on with the VR downloading??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What the fuck is going on with the VR downloading??  (Read 2647 times)
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« on: June 12, 2004, 07:20:26 PM »

As in my countrie Contraband will arrive in 2 weeks time I?m  trying to download some of the songs just to know how they are.But every fucking time I download a song (for example YGNR) I push the Play button and I hear: If I were a woman I would be a jessabel junike........ and it goes on like that.I don?t understand I have downloaded thousands of traks thinking they are VR tracks and they are these jerk talking  poetry.Can anybody tell me what?s this??

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2004, 07:38:31 PM »

Part of it is RCA spreading fake tracks in order to make you tired of trying to download it.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
znuff17
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2004, 11:19:22 PM »

what jarmo said... except it's not PART of it, it's ALL of it. no one but the record label itself would take the time to create bogus tracks, that even match the actual track lengths. i can't say i blame the labels though, it's smart of them. if you have to preview the music, i think the mtv.com thing is still active.
vicarious existence
Rocker

It's been 14 years of silence...

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2004, 12:38:27 AM »

Part of it is RCA spreading fake tracks in order to make you tired of trying to download it.....

Hmmm.. that's pretty clever actually.

IamRyanDean: Axl just walked out on stage, dropped his pants, pissed all over the front row and then left.  mumbled somethign about "how is that for a leak fuckers"
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2004, 02:03:45 PM »

Ok, now I get it.Thanx.

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2004, 04:58:00 PM »

i think the mtv.com thing is still active.

Yeah it?s still there but every time I download a song and I push play and I see a sing that  says I?m not connected to the media and I can?t hear it Cry

Baby Slash//

slim
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2004, 06:38:02 PM »

JUST ANOTHER REASON TO BYCOTT THIS CD !
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2004, 08:30:25 PM »

Nobody invited you here.This is not an apreciation/boycott thread so post something that has to do with the thred oK??

Baby Slash//
« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 08:31:16 PM by Slashly » Logged

vicarious existence
Rocker

It's been 14 years of silence...

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2004, 10:49:09 PM »

Yeah it?s still there but every time I download a song and I push play and I see a sing that  says I?m not connected to the media and I can?t hear it Cry

Are you trying to "right click -> save as" the mtv.com stream? If you are it won't work that way... you have to just left click on it to play it.

IamRyanDean: Axl just walked out on stage, dropped his pants, pissed all over the front row and then left.  mumbled somethign about "how is that for a leak fuckers"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: